Trump Indicted!

kane

EOG master
Let's see, I can donate money to an old lady trying to raise enough money to get her dog surgery, or I can send money to an orange grifting serial sexual assaulter who was just convicted of fraud. Hmm, tough decision for me

mr merlin

EOG Master
Let's see, I can donate money to an old lady trying to raise enough money to get her dog surgery, or I can send money to an orange grifting serial sexual assaulter who was just convicted of fraud. Hmm, tough decision for me
Trump selling cologne with his special scent, do you want to smell like the donald kane?

1708288730960.png

kane

EOG master
The hillbilly says a bunch of stupid shit, then says we're not stupid, LOL, the average IQ of a trump supporter has to be in the single digits

Bushay

NHL Expert
The hillbilly says a bunch of stupid shit, then says we're not stupid, LOL, the average IQ of a trump supporter has to be in the single digits
I put the number at 40% didn't graduate high school. And they all got some hillbilly in them. And that number could be very low too.

kane

EOG master
The GOP's first "whistleblower" turned out to be a spy for China

The GOP's second "whistleblower" turned out to be a Russian plant

Putin will do everything in his power to help his orange puppet get elected

kane

EOG master
The GOP has such a hard on for Biden they'll literally believe anything anyone says about him, all you have to do is contact James Comer and tell him you have dirt on the Bidens, and they'll prop you up as the one who will take down the Biden administration, no vetting, no background check, no investigation, they'll do nothing to make sure the "whistleblower" is authentic, no sir, they want Biden so bad they'll listen to anyone with any made up bullshit, how sad this is how they operate, how sad this is what the GOP has become, but when you take your orders from a deranged cult leader, this is what happens