Trump Indicted!

blueline

EOG Master
If he wasn't such a scumbag, I'd almost feel sorry for him, he's obviously not well

It will only get worse....wait till the real campaign season begins.
Running from courtrooms to a rally and back plus the added stress of knowing convictions are going to be arrving......sit back and watch the show.
The reality is once campaign season kicks in it's an easy contrast.....there are not enough cultists/crazy people to vote for trump
The Biden stuff from a couple of days ago will long be forgotten once trump court/campaign season kicks in...yesterday he attacked Haley's husband who is serving.......even today he is attacking taylor swift ....guy is a lunatic
All of the hand-wringing about Michigan for example....when it's time start flooding the zone with trump and "Muslim ban" all of the Arab-Americans who are so upset with Biden will suddenly have a change of heart. Enjoy the plus money on Democrats to win the White House

Bushay

NHL Expert
Another traitor to his country. Among the rest of these POS's
In a new interview, Tuberville says that the US “forced” Putin to invade Ukraine, and that Ukraine can’t win because Putin is “on top of his game.”

kjOyDyow.jpg

Bushay

NHL Expert
I can't even imagine how many face lifts those two bimbos have had done, the one on the right should sue her doctor for malpractice, imagine going through life looking like that
I think they were both in an old episode of Tales from the Crypt.

kane

EOG master
In a new interview, Tuberville says that the US “forced” Putin to invade Ukraine, and that Ukraine can’t win because Putin is “on top of his game.”
In case anyone was wondering, Tubberville's qualification for getting into politics was being an assistant football coach, a natural step into politcs, LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master
Great ad, and when more Americans start to realize who's trying to get a border deal done, and who doesn't want a deal, the border issue will only help the Dems
Yea, you might be right, the border "might" be the dems best issue, lol.

kane

EOG master
Yea, you might be right, the border "might" be the dems best issue, lol.
No, the Dems best issue is Roe (once again a big thanks to SCOTUS), but every day more and more Americans are coming to realize the Left came to the table to negotiate a border deal, but the right had to listen to dear leader, and once their orange messiah told them to vote against a deal, of course that's what they did like the brainwashed cultists they are, the Dems just need to get the word out that it was the right who killed the deal, and ads like that will help

mr merlin

EOG Master
No, the Dems best issue is Roe (once again a big thanks to SCOTUS), but every day more and more Americans are coming to realize the Left came to the table to negotiate a border deal, but the right had to listen to dear leader, and once their orange messiah told them to vote against a deal, of course that's what they did like the brainwashed cultists they are, the Dems just need to get the word out that it was the right who killed the deal, and ads like that will help
Hows that money for ukraine working out?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Not sure what that has to do with the Dems wanting to solve the border issue, while the R's refuse to do anything about it other than whine, but nice attempted deflection

No They Don't.

That's Another Lie.

As Usual.

Biden, The Democrat, Fucked Up The Border.

By Himself, When He Canceled Trump's Border Policies with Executive Orders on Day 1.

One Of The Border Policies He Canceled Was Called REMAIN IN MEXICO.

You Never Have and You Never Will , PROVE ME WRONG .

Kane, Pull Your Little Puppet Liberal Dildo Brain Head out of Your A Hole.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not sure what that has to do with the Dems wanting to solve the border issue, while the R's refuse to do anything about it other than whine, but nice attempted deflection
The connection between the two issues is that $95 billion could and should be spent on pressing matters in this country, especially when the truth is we are broke.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Just imagine walking through life like this. Just a bunch of uneducated hillbillies.

⅓ of Republicans believe Taylor Swift is part of a "covert government effort" to help Biden win in 2024, poll reveals.

MV1uORWO.jpg

kane

EOG master
The pig with yet another loss in court, he's barred from doing business in NY, and has to pay a 350M dollar fine, that's in addition to the 83 million he owes E Jean Carroll, but no worries, it's time to crank up the grift machine and beg his cultists to give him more money, oh and it isn't over for him yet, he goes on trial again in March, how sad so many have fallen for this con man

kane

EOG master
Judge Arthur Engoron ordered the former president and the Trump Organization to pay over $350 million in damages, and bars Trump "from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation or other legal entity in New York for a period of three years."

The judgment is the second this year against Trump after he was hit last month with an $83.3 million verdict in writer E. Jean Carroll's defamation case against him. The former president could also face four criminal trials this year as his presidential campaign barrels toward the November election, with the first set to begin in New York state court on March 25th.

kane

EOG master
Seriously though, imagine walking around in those God awful things, $400 for a pair is funny, I wouldn't wear them if they were free

kane

EOG master
He debuted them at something called "sneaker con", how apropos he's selling them at a venue with the word "con" in it, couldn't make it up if I tried

blueline

EOG Master
Those kicks look sweet, think I'll order two pairs

there is a limit of 3 per customer...I wanted more so badly....they are supposed to ship in July and this is special:

from the FAQ section ---images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.

you order it but that may not really what you get if you even receive it at all