Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ha ha, even a properly insulated building will get awfully cold if the heat is off overnight in the winter. i dont think any govt will be able to survive the wrath of the people from something like this.

1666456215987.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Remember this when you read any article ever again from rueters or other fake news.

View attachment 7467369

What do Joe Biden and Harry S. Truman have in common?

Both presidents ran the US when American stockpiles of distillate fuel were exceptionally low. Currently, the US has just 106 million barrels of diesel and heating oil in commercial stock; the last time inventories were that low in mid-October was in 1951, when Truman was in the White House. Typically, inventories should be 30% higher this time of the year.

Such low levels are alarming because diesel is the workhorse of the global economy. It powers trucks and vans, excavators, freight trains and ships. A shortage would mean higher costs for everything from trucking to farming to construction.

The diesel crisis leaves the Biden administration facing very difficult choices.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What do Joe Biden and Harry S. Truman have in common?

Both presidents ran the US when American stockpiles of distillate fuel were exceptionally low. Currently, the US has just 106 million barrels of diesel and heating oil in commercial stock; the last time inventories were that low in mid-October was in 1951, when Truman was in the White House. Typically, inventories should be 30% higher this time of the year.

Such low levels are alarming because diesel is the workhorse of the global economy. It powers trucks and vans, excavators, freight trains and ships. A shortage would mean higher costs for everything from trucking to farming to construction.

The diesel crisis leaves the Biden administration facing very difficult choices.
Supposedly as soon as the election is over gas/diesel will jump, look for record prices by the new year.

MrTop

EOG Master
These men died because of joe biden dont ever forget that, this war should have ended months ago.

russia getting chased out of kerson. ukraane with 60k men... where are all of russian men.. i don't get it. The russians mined the dam. That will go next ..i think it would be a problem with crimea

mr merlin

EOG Master
russia getting chased out of kerson. ukraane with 60k men... where are all of russian men.. i don't get it. The russians mined the dam. That will go next ..i think it would be a problem with crimea
Ukraine is evacuating mykoliv, which is far behind the lines, i wonder why? Russia is going to blow their own dam huh? you guys need a new script.

I could post tons of pics like that, i refrain only because I'm high class.

mr merlin

EOG Master
would not have taken out civilians if you were winning
It's a war zone and ukraine has been shelling the city - only makes sense to get them out of the way. Ukraine evacuated mykoliv too, there is no immediate danger of russian taking that city - they did that for the same reason.

MrTop

EOG Master
you were a 25pt favorite to win this.. You monkey and the postman laid 24.5 and you guys thought you got a good number

you are winning small any other president the game would have been over...joe keeps letting you back in the game

sad

MrTop

EOG Master
war got so tech heavy the last 25 yrs. Totally different game today than 40 yrs ago. The countries russia china and US / Uk are getting ready for robots that fight like men, I have seen them already. Looks like the movies.

MrTop

EOG Master

Wall Street Is Heading to Saudi Arabia as US Oil Spat Simmers​

• US financial chiefs to attend kingdom’s annual business summit
  • Sovereign funds are key investors amid slowing global economy

i don't think saudi will leave the dollar. They need europe and the US to go to their mega city that is going to be built on the sand... bigtime meeting there the donalds son in law and others from the donalds admin going

the dollar is staying

MrTop

EOG Master

The Hidden Corner of the Energy Market Where Russian Exports to Europe are Booming​

While Russia has throttled its pipeline gas, its exports of liquefied natural gas to Europe are growing rapidly​

mr merlin

EOG Master
nato would enter the war if russia makes the war bigger. Of course the motherland backs down just like they did with sweeden and finland
Brought to us by the same people that think russia blew up their own pipeline, shells their own nuke plant, shells their own prisons, now they are going to do a dirty bomb - i dont think so.