Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
US sources continue to spew out the narrative that Russia is "almost" out of weapons.. They've been doing this since early march.

1660087797940.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
we know they did not have drones. That is why they went to iran

if it was an easy win vs the west they would be past the 25 yd line . Been stuck there 2 months
It's strange that we dont see many pictures of russian prisoners, or dead russians for that matter.

There were some leaked Ukrainian documents this week that said 191,000 Ukranians are dead or wounded so far, that doesn't include POW's or deserters.

MrTop

EOG Master
It's strange that we dont see many pictures of russian prisoners, or dead russians for that matter.

There were some leaked Ukrainian documents this week that said 191,000 Ukranians are dead or wounded so far, that doesn't include POW's or deserters.

it means nothing. Ukraine follows the west. Soldiers get in trouble for stuff like that. What you are looking at is what they call propaganda. You cannot tell what should be shown or not.

MrTop

EOG Master

Eggs Prices in US Jump 47% as Food Inflation Soars, IRI Says​

Frozen pizza, packaged bread and butter also surged in July.

MrTop

EOG Master
inflation moves down a small amount. In the right direction. 8.7% to 8.5%

food still going up

the market all green. Looks like a bear market rally

tune in September

raising rates on the menu

brent oil 96.5
WTI oil 90.5

gold 1810

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lots of good news in Ukraine today.

[Forwarded from War in Ukraine, Subtitled]
[ Photo ]
Dozens of Polish mercenaries were allegedly killed by a Russian strike on “Berloga (https://goo.gl/maps/hwL365Qer9AHHuzn7)” motel north of Kharkov, according to the anonymous Russian sources.

At least 28 Polish nationals died of injuries in just a one of Kharkov’s hospitals as a consequence of the strike, the same sources say, implying that many more might have died. Dozens of ambulances were seen immediately after the strike. Kharkov ring road, where motel is located, was closed for traffic for an extended period of time during the evacuation.

#context

[Forwarded from Masno]
[ Photo ]
⚡️UNVERIFIED⚡️

Ukrainian Commander-in-Chief requests permission from Zelensky to WITHDRAW troops from Soledar and Seversk and retreat to Kramatorsk, Donbass region, stating Kiev’s army is suffering heavy losses and are not able to resupply troops in these cities.

Reports @rezident_ua, referring to source in the Office of the President of Ukraine

In the past, @rezident_ua has called many things accurately, so let's see.

mr merlin

EOG Master
[]
[ Album ]
🇺🇦 Infantry is dying in batches Ukrainian chief medical officer on the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

In her emotional posts, Chief Medical Officer of the 56th Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Anna Kornitskaya reports losses in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. “Infantry is dying in batches,” she writes, while sharply criticizing the Kiev command. Artillery, she said, has become a "curse" rather than a cover for Ukrainian soldiers. Widely advertised American MLRS and howitzers became the number one target for Russian missiles. Thus, more and more often arrives at Ukrainian positions than before.

The long-suffering 56th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is now suffering losses in Peski of the Donetsk People's Republic. One of Zelensky's soldiers fighting there, Sergei Gnezdilov, called the place a real hell. He said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine urgently deployed reserves to close the breakthroughs, and after a few minutes only one of the 15 Ukrainian military remained alive.

blueline

EOG Master

Biden signs law to fund health benefits for veterans exposed to burn pits​

Thank you Joe Biden for helping our veterans....the gop cult of course fought against it

kane

EOG master

Biden signs law to fund health benefits for veterans exposed to burn pits​

Thank you Joe Biden for helping our veterans....the gop cult of course fought against it
The same law that the GOP voted against, sad how much the right hates our Vets

kane

EOG master
A company selling pro Trump merchandise that was made in China was caught taking those tags off and replacing them with made in the USA tags, the con and grift never ends

kane

EOG master
An apparel company known for inflammatory apparel championing the Second Amendment and Donald Trump has been fined after the Federal Trade Commission found the company falsely claimed its imported apparel is made in the U.S.

Utah-based Lions Not Sheep and its owner, Sean Whalen, were slapped with a $211,335 fine last week after the FTC found the company removed “Made in China” tags, replacing them with fake “Made in the USA” labels, according to a FTC news release.

According to the FTC, the company added phony "Made in USA" labels to clothing imported from China and other countries. The FTC release did not not identify the other countries.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Thank You President Trump For Taking Great Care Of Veterans, and Making Sure They Got The Timly Care They Needed.

Any Biden Puke Want To Prove Me Wrong ?

mr merlin

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
Look no further than all the anti-American, pro-Russia garbage Comrade Merlin posts here every day, sad that the right hates the USA
I haven't given up you my friend. I'm still hopeful that with my almost divine guidance, you can see the wickedness of your ways and become a fine trump loving republican.

kane

EOG master
I haven't given up you my friend. I'm still hopeful that with my almost divine guidance, you can see the wickedness of your ways and become a fine trump loving republican.
Sorry Comrade Merlin, but I'll never see things the way you and the rest of the alt right see things, I'll continue loving the USA and hating Russia, but you, Trump, and the alt right are free to keep hating America and rooting for Russia, sadly there's no hope for you, you're too brainwashed to ever change

MrTop

EOG Master
  • Russian forces conducted ground attacks to the southeast of Siversk and around Bakhmut.
  • Russian forces ground attacks north of Donetsk City and southwest of Donetsk City near the Zaporizhia-Donetsk Oblast border.
  • Several large explosions hit Russian positions near Sevastopol and north of Crimea, but Russia did not blame Ukraine for them and Ukraine has not taken credit for them.
  • Russia launched a surveillance satellite for Iran.
  • Western media has reported that a Ukrainian counteroffensive is underway near Izyum, but the Ukrainian General Staff was notably completely silent about the area in its evening report.
  • Russian sources suggested that recently-formed volunteer battalions are responsible for much of the Izyum sector.
  • Ukrainian officials claimed that Russian forces continued to fire artillery systems from the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant.
  • Russian officials are continuing to take prominent roles in preparing for the sham referenda in Russian-occupied regions despite Kremlin claims that Russia is not conducting the referenda.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Biden's approval rating keeps going up
That's kind of like bragging about your IQ going from 76 to 78.