Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We're in a horrible recession that has no end in sight, Covid has no end in sight, the southern border crisis has gotten worse (but gets 1 percent of the media attention), our position in the international community has fallen dramatically, 85 percent of the country thinks we are headed in the wrong direction, and Biden has the lowest approval rating in history.
Other than that, things are going great and we owe Joe Biden am enormous debt of gratitude.

Just imagine being one of these idiots that's dumb enough to continue to support, much less vote for, a party that would raise taxes in the midst of record high inflation.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Just imagine being one of these idiots that's dumb enough to continue to support, much less vote for, a party that would raise taxes in the midst of record high inflation.
It's just cognitive dissonance. No one likes to admit when they're wrong, and no one likes to apologize, especially anyone with a Politician's ego. We haven't even delved into the fact that Biden has had dementia for several years before the election and that Ron Klain is the de facto President.

boston massacre

EOG Master
We're in a horrible recession that has no end in sight, Covid has no end in sight, the southern border crisis has gotten worse (but gets 1 percent of the media attention), our position in the international community has fallen dramatically, 85 percent of the country thinks we are headed in the wrong direction, and Biden has the lowest approval rating in history.
Other than that, things are going great and we owe Joe Biden am enormous debt of gratitude.

You Think Kane Has The Brains In His Head To Understand All Of That ?

MrTop

EOG Master
the stock market giving away money today. So much for the phony recession... everyone is working . 5 million jobs they cannot find anyone to fill them. LOL

airlines and restaurants full

joe is getting tired of winning

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
the stock market giving away money today. So much for the phony recession... everyone is working . 5 million jobs they cannot find anyone to fill them. LOL

And yet, we’re still a million jobs below where we were in 2019.

But “everyone is working”. LOL.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Democrat Spending Nears $3.5 Trillion with Inflation Reduction Act​

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If You Ever Believe Biden Or Harris Could Beat Trump in 2024, Let Me Know.

If You Think You Can Gather The Courage, And Put Your Money Where Your Mouth, I'll Be The Opponent.
Agree. Biden or Kamala don't have much of a chance to win a 2024 election IMO. As a Republican bettor in the 2024 election, I would get worried if Michelle Obama , Oprah, (both fit the narrative and haven't made enemies on their side of the fence) or that numbnut gov from Cali got the nomination. I welcome Biden ,Kamala, or hillary for another go.

MrTop

EOG Master
Agree. Biden or Kamala don't have much of a chance to win a 2024 election IMO. As a Republican bettor in the 2024 election, I would get worried if Michelle Obama , Oprah, (both fit the narrative and haven't made enemies on their side of the fence) or that numbnut gov from Cali got the nomination. I welcome Biden ,Kamala, or hillary for another go.

agree right now Joe could not win. A year from now he has less of a chance if market dumps. I am not sure the donald is running yet or does he get everyone in place and hand the ball off to desantos

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
agree right now Joe could not win. A year from now he has less of a chance if market dumps. I am not sure the donald is running yet or does he get everyone in place and hand the ball off to desantos
Gun to head most other Republican candidates would have a better shot than Trump in 2024. I think Trump made a ton of enemies on his side endorsing the vax and also believe the left will be more incentivized to get out and vote if Trump is the candidate. than they would be for most other candidates.

MrTop

EOG Master
You obviously don't know what the labor force participation rate means.

Friday’s red-hot payrolls report saw the US unemployment rate fall to just 3.5%, matching the lowest level in more than five decades. And the pace of job creation in July was much faster than expected.

says it all

LOL

MrTop

EOG Master
When this is over people will look back and say of course a small, weak, broke country like Ukraine could never defeat russia - who had the 2nd largest army in the world.

The only reason it's still going on is because the US and europe want it to continue - europe because they're afraid of the russians and us because the military/industrial complex is getting rich.

In all, the U.S. has provided Ukraine $9.8 billion in military aid under the Biden administration.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Friday’s red-hot payrolls report saw the US unemployment rate fall to just 3.5%, matching the lowest level in more than five decades. And the pace of job creation in July was much faster than expected.

says it all

LOL

You CLEARLY don't know the difference between the unemployment rate and the labor force participation rate.

You just keep looking dumber and dumber.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We're now at about $60 billion in aid to Ukraine since the war began.

Or about $181 per United States citizen.

Including every child, homeless person, and retiree.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dont forget that we're funding almost all their bills and expenses.

Trump Has The Knowledge On How To Fix That.

At Least He Would Get Something Back From Ukraine , To Make Them Earn The Funding.

Somebody Like Kane Doesn't Have A Brain Cell In His Head, To Understand That Ukraine Shouldn't Be Getting Billions From America, Without Giving Back Something In Return.

A Lot Of Other Morons In America Don't Have The Brains To Comprehend That Either.

Americans Had To Work For That Funding, That's Going To Ukraine.

Trump Understands That.

Trump Knows The Game.

Trump Knows How The World Works.

Trump Knows How To Govern And Lead America.

China And Russia Pushing Around This Chump In The White House, Like A Raggedy Ann Doll.

MrTop

EOG Master

At Least He Would Get Something Back From Ukraine , To Make Them Earn The Funding.

Somebody Like Kane Doesn't Have A Brain Cell In His Head, To Understand That Ukraine Shouldn't Be Getting Billions From America, Without Giving Back Something In Return.

A Lot Of Other Morons In America Don't Have The Brains To Comprehend That Either.

Trump Understands That.

Trump Knows The Game.

China And Russia Pushing Around This Chump In The White House, Like A Raggedy Ann Doll.

china ran circles around trump. they never bought all the goods from USA. There still is a trade deficit

MrTop

EOG Master

Trump Understands That.

Trump Knows The Game.

he knows mexico will pay for the wall too

mr merlin

EOG Master
Her body, her choice, I don't see what business it is of yours
None of by business, i think it's good because i want people like that to suffer, but i do have opinions and wont hesitate to share them here.

All those young kids and teenagers that are being raised and brainwashed are going to be quite the sight to see in the coming years, mentally ill, angry, bodies mutilated, completely isolated from other humans. When they lash out , and they will, it'll make school shootings up till now look like small potatoes.

All this stuff that's happening is good , the trump thing, pushing drag queens onto little kids, etc. it will all lead to chaos, that chaos will lead to the destruction of the democratic party.