NBA Milwaukee Coach Firing

Valuist

EOG Master
The fired coach angle alive and well in the college ranks today. And that creates another bet; fading Purdue in their next game after seeing a big win streak (9 games) end.

Heim

EOG Master
I still find it hard to believe Bucks lost by 10 to a Nets team with their entire starting 5 out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like wtf. He was given a new player but no time to get in form. Their record was quite good when he got fired. They've tanked since.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I laugh when I hear player's coach like Doc or Ham in LA. All that means is no discipline, players run the show.

kane

EOG master
The other day a reporter asked Dame his ideal starting lineup, he said himself, Curry, LeBron, KD, and Bam. Hmm, looks like he left a certain teammate off his list. He can't admit it publicly of course, but he doesn't like living in or playing in Milwaukee, he wanted to live and play in Miami, but the Portland GM did him dirty, so he's now in a situation he doesn't like and never wanted to be in, and instead of being coached by the best, he's stuck with Rivers

kane

EOG master
Speaking with social media personality NelsonTheProdigy, Lillard placed himself as the starting guard and added the Golden State Warriors' Steph Curry, the Los Angeles Lakers' LeBron James, the Phoenix Suns' Kevin Durant, and the Miami Heat's Bam Adebayo as the other four players in his ideal lineup.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This order Eastern Conference:

Celtics
Sixers
Heat
Bucks

Nobody else has a chance. Seeding is sofa king important. Who plays Celtics first and last.