MORE ANSWERS RE: BETFIRSTCLASS

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated
Re: MORE ANSWERS RE: BETFIRSTCLASS

My feedback after 1 day with BFC:

Games are graded very quickly. This is always a must and BFC was lightning fast.

Those tennis lines are brutal. Maybe it is a typo but how can Serena be -160 and Venus -125? That is a .85 line on a relatively small favorite. 5 Dimes has -145 and +125 as an example.

I like the website. It is easy to navigate and easy to read. It reminds me of The Dunes way back when.

Is there any way to set the times of the games on EST? I hate having to add 3 hours to everything especially if I have been drinking.

Overall, I like BFC and will keep them as an out for the forseeable future.

matrix1429

EOG Addicted

Ok,here we go I put a moneygram dep of whatever in account on sat ,sun,monday bet the games .win some money ,then my only question is its now friday morning and I want a same day money gram payout of whatever up to the max ,will I have the CASH in my hands to board a plane that evening to vegas ? need to know this 100% a yes to yes and I dont know or not enough time or processor not working to me is NO and then no way jose!

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ATTN: MATRIX

If I follow you corectly, you wanna know if you call us on FRIDAY if we can have cash in your hands that day to board plane to Vegas & go give away our money / LOL Tell you what you contact office by 10 a.m. e.s.t. & I assure you cash less than 2-Hrs / is that fast enough

another option, call office Thurs evening & cash in your hands @ 9:01 a.m. / yes 9:01 as it will take runner at least 1 min fill out your form.

Hope this Helps

as for tennis lines, we got crucified by not one, not two, but three rather large agents over that -400 match that rest of planet had -500 . . . we made adjustments & lines are juiced higher than 5-D & Pinny to be honest . . . However, we did "adjust" them again & yes Probably upset agents, again

Michael

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Michael. Great customer service just now. I called to get the Safina-Pennetta line put back up as their match was delayed for 90 minutes due to a doubles match going long. BFC said no problem and put it back up in about a minute. The tennis lines look much better than they did last night. I understand a little higher juice than 5 Dimes or Pinny because of the amount of action they take and appreciate that you are honest about it.

Thanks guys! You're going to have me sounding like Hogan if your service is always this good.

durito

EOG Senior Member

-160/-125 is a 14.6% hold or 8x pinnacle's 1.75% on this match.

as for tennis lines, we got crucified by not one, not two, but three rather large agents over that -400 match that rest of planet had -500 . . . we made adjustments & lines are juiced higher than 5-D & Pinny to be honest . . . However, we did "adjust" them again & yes Probably upset agents, again

Wow. I assumed that line was a mistake. -165/-125. That is ludicrous to expect anyone to play at those lines. And you're excuse is that you got burned on a DIFFERENT match! No offense, but how does posting a bad line on a different match translate into screwing your customers to get even.

I'd rather you didn't even offer tennis lines than put up an 85 cent line. Honestly, I have NEVER heard of such a spread.

God. I hope you never have a losing weekend in football or we might start seeing NYJets -3.5 / Miami +2.5.

Sign me up.

Vsdspread

EOG Member

Wow. I assumed that line was a mistake. -165/-125. That is ludicrous to expect anyone to play at those lines. And you're excuse is that you got burned on a DIFFERENT match! No offense, but how does posting a bad line on a different match translate into screwing your customers to get even.

I'd rather you didn't even offer tennis lines than put up an 85 cent line. Honestly, I have NEVER heard of such a spread.

God. I hope you never have a losing weekend in football or we might start seeing NYJets -3.5 / Miami +2.5.

Sign me up.

Obviously ANOTHER SIGN that this bookmaker has no idea what they are doing.

You would never hear this type of BS with other "A" books.

Again, why would anyone post money to play here!

:LMAO::LMAO::

acw

EOG Enthusiast

I managed to get my money with them, got the bonus and lost all.

Ok Michael,
What is the re-up deal? 30% cash bonus and 3x roll over?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I managed to get my money with them, got the bonus and lost all.

Ok Michael,
What is the re-up deal? 30% cash bonus and 3x roll over?

As we gave MR---NBA & Other

20% Re--load with 6X Rollover

30% is/was for new Sign-ups only

PM me your acct info AND I may make an Exception

tm :cheers

and may give you the FREE OHIO--ST winner I gvae a client @ 10:30 p.m. last night & have Documentation of as well (LOL)

12io4j2w90

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

nothing beats betfirstclass re-ups.....but i cant beat betfirstclass:+clueless

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

AND

as you can tell by our "Lines" apparently "WE" can't beat our player's

I think OKLAHOMA just scored another Touchdown, wow was that game Brutal but high High can I move it (29) are you Kidding me AND running Ohio St -13.5 -125 Late AND Lose there as well . . . .

Oh well

It's SUN / ie time for N F L maybe we get some of "IT" back today

MR NBA / BEST OF LUCK TODAY my Friend

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Good luck to you as well.........seems like we need the same side often.:cocktail

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like a great site for a recreational bettor like myself. The -107 is definitely a plus :thumbsup

I plan on making a small deposit before football kicks off, and will let everyone here know how it goes

EGO

THE LAY---107 is still available

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

THX HOGAN

rumor has it we are folding Shop BEFORE Football, However, I can't seem to get a Line on that Anywhere . . . . LOL

enjoy your weekend Sir

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

You better fold before SEC Football gets here...Hogan going to kick your ass :suit:

HOGAN~BABY

u are the Best clerks are Literally shaking in their Boots right now Just thinking about the BEAT~DOWN you are about to give us on S-E-C college Football next fall ...........If were still have money by then

LOL

PS: CELTS up to 7 yet (LOL) :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Sign me up.

You must be jokin you deal -165 and -125 and people bet this. That is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my 33 years of sports betting. Just amazed that people can be that sick and that stupid at the same time. I am stunned.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=banner colSpan=6>BOXING - SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT (12 ROUNDS) Saturday, May 16th @ Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameheader></TD><TD class=gameheader>May 16 07:00 PM</TD><TD class=gameheader>MLine</TD><TD class=gameheader>Total</TD><TD class=gameheader>Spread</TD><TD class=proplink>Props</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9601</TD><TD class=gameentry> E MIRANDA</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+255 name=4-974760></TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=o9? -105 name=2-974760></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>9602</TD><TD class=gameentry> A WARD</TD><TD><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=-320 name=4-974761></TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=u9? -125 name=3-974761></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How do you get people to bet these lines at BFC. 30 cent line on totals. WTF>>>

-320 and +255. Now I see why you pay people so fast because you are robbing them without a gun and you hope they don't notice.

Cannon

Banned

The total on rounds did not print.

You got -125 and -105. That is unreal.

Cannon

Banned

Soccer totals 35 cent lines

NBA Money Lines Bost -150 Orlando +125

People can't be betting that.