NOW TO ALL THE NEGATIVE ONE'S

Let me (once again) re-assure OR Try to re-assure that we have no ties to

CREDIT WAGERING

BET ROYAL

CASACADE

DRAGON

OR any of the 100+++ other(s) that have been suggested

one of your fellow fairly respective posters MR OSU will be down here
on Friday & I guess rather than enjoying himself with his gorgeous wife I will have him come view the Offices / Get photos or get on Video--webcam & maybe this will furthermore re-assure that we are a completed Independent office and have no ties with the groups mentioned above.

RE: Our Servers MY IT people can give better explanation I can
simple tell you they are based in Canada & very fast & reliable

There may be 3000 Other companies that Host There as matter fact

I do know lil company called GODADDY that host from there as well

More than Happy answer ALL your ?'s but would much rather focus on handling your accts, lines, pymts, & YES PAY-OUTS

Feel free call or email cs@betfirstclass.com OR 866 352 8194

www.betfirstclass.com

Re: MORE ANSWERS RE: BETFIRSTCLASS

And remember to use code EOG777 when you sign up to get bonuses and free plays!

:thumbsup

don't know anything about this shop as i've never heard of them but based on a quick scan is the following true or false?

big local who's moved south and is now trying to expand his customer base in addition to providing some pph services for those north of the border? i know many here are afraid of the word "local" but i'd trust my money with a strong local just as quickly as i would some of the better "known" shops.

what are your rates for pph services if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:

30% CASH BONUS and $50 FREE PLAY! USE CODE EOG777 WHEN YOU SIGN UP!

Get treated like FIRST CLASS at BETFIRSTCLASS!

relax reload, we got the message and if you don't mind maybe we could ask some questions without every other post being a promotional opportunity.

Timetopay

EOG Master

im assuming OSU is involved in this somehow as a partner,money backer,his shop,or something Teaze.

Could be wrong but seems like signs are pointing that direction

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ALOT ?'s re: PPH "sheets" or packages

#1 that is not our store's primary focus/goal

#2 Prices are very reasonable

#3 depends alot on amount active clients & % that are Internet only

Feel free contact Johnnie @ 866 352 8194 for more info OR simply pm us here @

EOG

www.betfirstclass.com

Are you going to be offering any contests or contest prize money for EOG posters?

Someone had to ask.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

ONCE AGAIN

Let me re-assure the entire EOG community MR OSU has no-ties to betfirstclass other than he con't to KICK OUR ASS EVERY WEEK

and we do "business" on another "Level" which he may or may not choose to

Discuss ...........But ZERO---AFFILIATION as partner/backer etc etc etc

ps: MR OSU is a very humble individual, but I'm sure he might be willing to show
few of you his play History here Over the last few months & how much he
has WON ...........More Importantly HOW MUCH HE COLLECTED

OSU my-apologies if Uncle---sam @ your door wanting his 35%

tell him you blew it at the DOG---TRACK ie no--winnings left to TAX

www.betfirstclass.com 866 352 8194

sl55

EOG Veteran

Asked this in another thread,but will try it here.
Is this going to be backed by Shrinks 5k gaurentee?

If you'd rather have -107 juice instead of the bonuses, BETFIRSTCLASS offers that as well! 12io4j2w90

Good question 91023i2ndw;l

no fcuk it isn't, whether or not they give away some crumbs is irrelevant to their ability to pay players who win in a reletively fast manner. would love to hear some feedback from some of their players.

im assuming OSU is involved in this somehow as a partner,money backer,his shop,or something Teaze.

Could be wrong but seems like signs are pointing that direction

Nope. He was a good friend of mine here in the states. I am NOT involved in his business whatsoever. I am simply stating what I know about the guy and his business practices from previous experience.

I have not seen him in 2.5 years. I do talk to him once every couple of weeks and am heading to CR to visit him and his shop for 10 days on Friday.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nope. He was a good friend of mine here in the states. I am NOT involved in his business whatsoever. I am simply stating what I know about the guy and his business practices from previous experience.

I have not seen him in 2.5 years. I do talk to him once every couple of weeks and am heading to CR to visit him and his shop for 10 days on Friday.

I believe ya but why the trip to see him and the shop? Seems odd unless you thinking of getting involved with it and just havent yet?

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

no fcuk it isn't, whether or not they give away some crumbs is irrelevant to their ability to pay players who win in a reletively fast manner. would love to hear some feedback from some of their players.

teaze, not saying it's a good question to know if the shop is on the up and up.
Just thought it was good question for here.

I understand that you want the main questions about PAYOUTS to be answered.
But I will take a Wild guess here and say that MrOSU is the only person on here that had any dealings with them.

Which means, Only time will tell

Curious about this new book.

I just sent BetFirstClass a PM.

Possibly, he will give us an invite to visit his shop and open an account.

Will report back here if anything comes of it. 12io4j2w90

I believe ya but why the trip to see him and the shop? Seems odd unless you thinking of getting involved with it and just havent yet?

I have my own sheet TTP. I dont need him or his shop. He was a good friend for 15+ years here in the states. MRSOSU and I want to go to Costa Rica as we have never been there. It only makes sense to look up and old friend that I havent seen in 2.5 years while I am "in the area". I want to check out his operation as I have never seen what one of these "shops" look like in person.

Also, he told me that if we go out with him Friday and Saturday night in San Jose there is NO WAY that MRSOSU wont find a hot lil Tica that may "interest" her. :cheers

Bottom line: Ken is a friend and needs advertisers and Michael is a friend and needs a place to advertise. I hooked them up. That's all. 12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

OK

I told myself do NOT worry or reply this type of posting(s)

BUT, i'm hard--headed & simply can't help it TIMETOPAY

if you had very good friend in Panama that Owned HOTEL and lets say you decided take wife on Nice Vacation to Panama & visit him or her AM I to think automatically that your purpose for this trip is to become an active partner in this hotel Business . . . . . That said OSU is GREAT GUY/FRIEND & simply bringing wife here for VACATION

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

I have my own sheet TTP. I dont need him or his shop. He was a good friend for 15+ years here in the states. MRSOSU and I want to go to Costa Rica as we have never been there. It only makes sense to look up and old friend that I havent seen in 2.5 years while I am "in the area". I want to check out his operation as I have never seen what one of these "shops" look like in person.

Also, he told me that if we go out with him Friday and Saturday night in San Jose there is NO WAY that MRSOSU wont find a hot lil Tica that may "interest" her. :cheers

Bottom line: Ken is a friend and needs advertisers and Michael is a friend and needs a place to advertise. I hooked them up. That's all. 12io4j2w90

You going to the Delrey ? :+excited- Bring me back some :rolleyes:

So far I have heard nothing but good things. But being a new shop there are going to be a lot of questions, no doubt. If I had some humble advice, test the water. That is what I always do and have done. Take advantage of some of the generous offers, make your rollovers and decide from there which direction to go. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, but spread it around, get multiple outs, different lines and offers. I just think a contest would get thier name known since they are new, and in who the hell is that? I remember when I asked about a new shop, who the hell is that, it was Pinnacle. By no means am I shilling for them, just offering some humble advice. It's your money, no one should be able to tell you what to do. Research, ask questions and test the water.

Damn jetsetter, traveling all around the world while I schlepp around my tiny town. Traveling Travis. Good luck to you always.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Thought that this was MORE ANSWERS,not where the hell is everybody going on vacation.Is it possible to get some of the questions answered that were asked?

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

OK, I am just on okie from Muskogee.....

What the hell is Del Rey?

You might want to just check it out. Not saying you have do business there. But your buddy will tell you.
You would be Amazed.......what's happening there. Of course there are better places as well in CR.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

LASTLY

Just FYI if OSU was a partner it would benefit us greatly to publicize as many of you would be much much much more inclined to POST

For record MRS OSU way way way too-classy for DEL-REY /

which means Mr. Michael has to work extra--Hard to find her nice nice nice nice

TICA . . . . which I just think I might have 1,2 OR 30 LOL

EOG as much as I love ya, I gotta reply/call agents & acct holders as MON are a nightmare around here

is this place betfirstclass is hosted in Canada in Kanawhake??? the other independant Gaming Commission on the reserve?

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Thought that this was MORE ANSWERS,not where the hell is everybody going on vacation.Is it possible to get some of the questions answered that were asked?

I guess you're right, carry on...:pop:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

SERVERS:

100% are in canada

However, I have been on "your" side ie a customer/Player

and may sound crazy but the least of my concerns when I was a player was where my shop was hosting my concerns were

#1 CAN I GET PAID

#2 CAN I CALL & GET THRU IE NO BUSY SIGNALS

#3 CAN I UNDERSTSAND THE DAMN CLERKS ON READ BACKS

#4 ARE LINES SOLID/FAIR

#5 CAN I GET PAID

and yes fully aware I mentioned CAN I GET PAID (TWICE)

lets do this, PLEASE until 1-acct does NOT get paid from US

stop the negative posting(s) ............Thanks so so much

& thanks for the sign-ups

www.betfirstclass.com 866 352 8194

AK

I have over 40,000 in CHARGE-BACKS on cc on my desk / 90% of them took cash-outs

Why would they charge back if 90% of them cashed out? Its better to remain silent and thought a fool then to remove all doubt.