Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

husker

EOG Addicted
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

he will be useing 10 plays and increasing the size of the units once he starts loosing. lol

Cannon

Banned

I want to fade this clown for $300 a game where are his stinky picks.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I knew the scammer had to start trolling soon. Funny thing is based on 2 yrs of his picks being tracked, they are not even worth the $99 he is begging for & using kids as his shield, he should be ashamed of himself. DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

Cannon

Banned

I will pay $99 to fade the biggest loser on the net. Where do I sign up?

husker

EOG Addicted

you would have to search old service promo threads at rx.

guys - if he donates all proceeds to charity, why does that make him a scumbag?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

It makes him a very dis-honest person because he lies about his capping record, the tracks of him show him constantly trying to twist and manipulate honest & accurate tracks of him. Does he donate the $100 people are foolish enough to send him to charity, I honestly do not know , but if a man lies about his record I have to believe he will lieabout anything. My research of the tracks kept on him at THE RX show him to be a person of very poor character:+signs15- DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

i think he says to make checks out to the charity directly....unless he is kodiak dba red cross. lol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

you also need to know he drafted a TERRIBLE team sunday in our fantasy football league - especially compared to mine

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+excited- :party Kodiak is back, would love to have someone here track him, so all here can see how bad he is at capping games and over time all would have a chance to see his poor character on display. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO Check out Kodiaks cfb prop bet of the year! "Michigan to win national championship" hmmmm:+clueless :+clueless 1st game of the year & App St beats them straight up, just proof that his knowledge of capping sports is poor as previous tracks of him at the RX have poven. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM OR ANY ORGANIZATION THAT HE MAY BE AFFILIATED $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

starting to think you're right Mariah...

I see has had a SECOND "typo" in just a day here......

he's claiming he went 4-2-1, yesterday winning big.....when he actually went 3-3-1, breaking even.......

pretty funny.....im sure someone will catch it....of course, those that dont are the ones we worry about....

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Bucsfan: As I stated when I 1st joined this site and was being accused of being a head hunter, that was not the case at all. I took the time to research tracks of this person known as kodiak and what I found was not pretty. At length I have tried to warn others of him, the tracks showed him to be a very deceptive type. It is rewarding to know others are learning more about his character each day, hopefully the moderators here will watch him more closely, GL on all your plays BucsFan.

Harrington

EOG Enthusiast

:+excited- :party Kodiak is back, would love to have someone here track him, so all here can see how bad he is at capping games and over time all would have a chance to see his poor character on display. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

Anyone with a brain knows Kodiak is a fraud. If you follow him or worse pay him for pick you deserve to lose your money. I can't believe he's even allowed to post here. But nothing I enjoy more than helping to expose this piece of shit.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

It appears kodiak has brought his lies and scamming ways here to the EOG. DO NOT EVER TRUST THIS GUY! DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY KNOWN AS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung ! WARN ALL AT OTHER SITES ABOUT THE SCAMMER KNOWN AS KODIAK:+signs15-

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO week #1 & already there are issues with kodiaks record:+signs15-

From GuruTracker dot com

This is from the NFL Gurutracker
Ranked 41 out of 41
$-9946.18 - K7Sports

View Past Picks
116 wins and 125 losses
BUY PICKS NOW!
Date of last selection: January 21, 2007

Also from GuruTracker dot com
This is from NCAA Football
Gurutracker
Ranked 36 out of 36
$-3355.08 - K7Sports

View Past Picks
156 wins and 152 losses
BUY PICKS NOW!
Date of last selection: January 8, 2007

Also from GuruTracker dot com
This all Football
Gurutracker
Ranked 42 out of 41
$-13301.26 - K7Sports

View Past Picks
272 wins and 277 losses
BUY PICKS NOW!
Date of last selection: January 21, 2007

Is it lonely at the bottom?
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana][FONT=verdana,arial][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO great info PacMan!!!! The tracks do not lie!

:LMAO :LMAO great info PacMan!!!! The tracks do not lie!

Thanks man. I read a few of his posts saying at GURUTRACKER he was (well, you know what he said). All I was interested in doing was to learn of his record for myself since (if that is he and all services must pay to be tracked) was stating one set of numbers while others were at the other end of the scale.

I'll be the first to tell anyone, my football selection ability needs work but he's making me look good (and that's tough to do).

BOL to you this season and if you ever need a winner ... don't play what I'm on :LMAO.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

PacMan: It is rewarding to know that others are learning this guy known as kodiak is poor capper & a person of extremely poor character. The trcks do not lie, but it is Kodiak that :+signs15- NICE WORK PACMAN!!!

MARIAH AND PACMAN,GREAT WORK NOT THAT I BUY PICKS BUT THANK YOU

MARIAH AND PACMAN,GREAT WORK NOT THAT I BUY PICKS BUT THANK YOU

Thank you but as I previously mentioned I was doing it see for myself since both sides were far apart. What I find disturbing is Kodiak mentions he was tracked by GuruTracker and when his results from last season get posted there, he flat out denies it. That speaks volumes, at least to me, about his character. Someone mentioned that lone reason to buy his picks would be to fade him and from what I've seen, it looks very profitable.

PacMan: It is rewarding to know that others are learning this guy known as kodiak is poor capper & a person of extremely poor character. The trcks do not lie, but it is Kodiak that :+signs15- NICE WORK PACMAN!!!

Thank you. All I was looking for was a confirmation one way or the other and *BAM* - got it.

Has there been a kodiak sighting?? Or is he posting under another name(a tactic that got him banned at th RX:cool: )

Maybe someone could do an IP check on Kodiak and PapaBear. Just seems odd/out of place another 'bear' comes in and defended him. Maybe, it's just a fluke (or not).

mariah

EOG Dedicated

DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY KNOWN AS KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is all about:+signs15- & scamming, tracks over a 2 yr period by 3 different people proved it! Tracks at Gurutracker.com rated 36 out of 36 based on his picks which were turned in before the games started, 36 out of 36, THE WORST CAPPER ON THE NET!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 :doh1 kodiaks prop bet on Michigan to win it all is looking bad folks, Mich now 0-2 at home in kodiaks back yard where ya think the guy would have some solid info on his local team, I guess that is why the tracks show him to be the worst capper on the net!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless :+clueless Has Kodiak finally packed it in? Or is he trollin at another site?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:doh1 :doh1 kodiaks prop bet on Michigan to win it all is looking bad folks, Mich now 0-2 at home in kodiaks back yard where ya think the guy would have some solid info on his local team, I guess that is why the tracks show him to be the worst capper on the net!
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 Michigan to win it all:+textinb3 :+textinb3 getting beat up again today by conf bottom feeder Northwestern

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Worst capper on the net, do not ever send him $$$ & warn others at other sites about him. He has been banned from posting at other sites for being dishonest!

Vegasguy

EOG Enthusiast

My experience with him has proven if you use good MM and not try and follow his units, you would be up in $ since I came across his plays 5 yrs ago.

You do have a point, General. As long as one stays away from his fucking Michigan bets. :houra :+textinb3 :houra

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiaks B/S is starting here at the EOG, selctive memory:+signs15- just as he did in the tracks of him at the RX. DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY $$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung warn others at other sites about him!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless :+clueless Anyone notice how we are seeing less & less of kodiak:+excited- :+excited-