Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine all the Suddenly stories the media is declining. Shouldn't be surprising. They continue to refuse to mea cookie for the Russia hoax and David Moore county. Some still say it was real.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate a lot of people. I have a lot of hate in my heart. Not too happy with God right now. But the media is Hans Solo and not Tony Homo. And Jake Rapper is Hans Solo of Hans Solo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump could make this go viral if he mea cookies on the vaccines and it would be smart politically. Prisoner's Dilemma spot. Go first and claim script possession.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Demand for the covid drugs has absolutely collapsed, they're now so desperate they'll just let anyone get them at a cost of over $1000 to the taxpayers.

1675359298492.png

cheapseats

EOG Master
Black man runs over bicyclist who is a Dr. in Dana Point. Black man then gets out of his Lexus and proceeds to stab the guy to death.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Only 2 months ago they were hyping the flu surge, oh no, we should put masks back on, etc, here was the result.

These people are either the worst epidemiologists in the world...or they were deliberately lying.

1675470814826.png