Just to be clear

cheapseats

EOG Master
Hopefully, every company with more than 1000 folks takes a suspension when one of their employees has an event requiring such attention. WOKE NFL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Hopefully, every company with more than 1000 folks takes a suspension when one of their employees has an event requiring such attention. WOKE NFL.
Sounds like buffalo is flying home, if they wont play this game why should they be allowed to play a playoff game?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This game doesn't get canceled before the NFL went woke. I knew once the cancel line was crossed during social justice, this would happen. Roger has lost the league. Players run him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Bills have left Cincinnati, this game officially canceled unless they push the wild card one week. Super Show will be in March! Kinky will lose a unit in the be best contest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They shouldn't have played tonight. Should have been reserved for the Rose Bowl. Greed and graft led to this. Roger had to squeeze in one more prime time game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I did find it suspicious Dr H mentioned the vaccine. JK mistake. Debunked something not alleged. I think he mentioned it twice, maybe 3X.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like I posted. Not ready to grade. Regardless, vaccines are killing people. Maybe not this time. It doesn't hinge on yes or no. Could be unrelated coincidence.