Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All that impeaching. All that tweeting. All that lying. All that investigating. All that fucking. And no son (dead). And no father (soon to be dead).

Fuck you, Waskle.

mr merlin

EOG Master
That's cold even for me, Mikey. You have no idea the context and circumstances. I only go after known assholes.
Not going after them i just dont care. It does appear that the pace of deaths is speeding up and not slowing down, it may fade away, it may stay the same, it may get far worse, time will tell.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
No sympathy for people who took the vax. Her friends or family can cry, why should we? We all had the same information she had, the fact she made a critical error is her problem.

I mostly agree with you. Too many of them ostracized the unvaccinated, wanted the unvaccinated to lose everything including freedom of movement, jobs, and lives.

Unfortunately, they'll soon return with another push for mandatory vaccinations.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I mostly agree with you. Too many of them ostracized the unvaccinated, wanted the unvaccinated to lose everything including freedom of movement, jobs, and lives.

Unfortunately, they'll soon return with another push for mandatory vaccinations.
How are they going to do that? only 16% of people have been dumb enough to get these boosters despite non stop advertising and talk of tripledemics, etc. All i hear and see on local radio and TV is ads for the boosters - a total flop.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
How are they going to do that? only 16% of people have been dumb enough to get these boosters despite non stop advertising and talk of tripledemics, etc. All i hear and see on local radio and TV is ads for the boosters - a total flop.

If they continued pounding the table that only racists refuse boosters, that would entice the wokesters to accept the entire supply.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If they continued pounding the table that only racists refuse boosters, that would entice the wokesters to accept the entire supply.
My estimate is by winters end the % boosted will get into the mid 20's perhaps, that's terrible. When they roll out the next booster next fall they'll be lucky to get 1/2 of this current batch of suckers to comply.

Then there's the unvaxxed, we're not even allowed to get the booster since we never got the originals. The good news for pfizer and moderna is they'll just raise the price of the next shots, this time around they raised the price from roughly $30 to $100+ because they knew uptake would be way down. they might charge $250 for the next batch of poison.

MrTop

EOG Master
My estimate is by winters end the % boosted will get into the mid 20's perhaps, that's terrible. When they roll out the next booster next fall they'll be lucky to get 1/2 of this current batch of suckers to comply.

Then there's the unvaxxed, we're not even allowed to get the booster since we never got the originals. The good news for pfizer and moderna is they'll just raise the price of the next shots, this time around they raised the price from roughly $30 to $100+ because they knew uptake would be way down. they might charge $250 for the next batch of poison.

you can get the shot anytime you want. matter of fact i told them comrade merlin will be showing up soon

the shots are free

probably have robots giving it out now... throwing in NFL package too

mr merlin

EOG Master
you can get the shot anytime you want. matter of fact i told them comrade merlin will be showing up soon

the shots are free

probably have robots giving it out now... throwing in NFL package too
No, in order to get the "booster", which is crafted for that dastardly omicron variant(that no longer exists) you have to have received the original 2 shots that are now proven to be completely worthless.

i was all ready to get this latest vax until I found that out.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
We can measure the overall level of failure they're having with acceptance of the boosters within our EOG community.

It doesn't mean the fight is over...unfortunately we're far from that Merlin. I'm confident you're not going to cave, so just continue posting the truth here and hopefully we don't lose any of the good guys here.

JK who is a moderate overall, thankfully quit believing the con shortly after receiving his initial two jabs.

I still can't believe Rail got the jab, but indeed the propaganda was relentless. He likely caved because his hero Trump ignorantly was pro-vax.

Several EOG left-leaning posters have been quieter than mice in church about jab mandates and boosters. I suspect they're smart enough to read these posts about healthy people dropping dead more than usual after these jabs were rolled out en masse. Most of them, for now, aren't going to receive boosters, but won't admit or further expose the con, for that would conflict with their leftist loyalty.

The dedicated leftists...I'm talking about CNN personalities, if we're lucky, will take every jab and then some, for the world will be a better place without them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We can measure the overall level of failure they're having with acceptance of the boosters within our EOG community.

It doesn't mean the fight is over...unfortunately we're far from that Merlin. I'm confident you're not going to cave, so just continue posting the truth here and hopefully we don't lose any of the good guys here.

JK who is a moderate overall, thankfully quit believing the con shortly after receiving his initial two jabs.

I still can't believe Rail got the jab, but indeed the propaganda was relentless. He likely caved because his hero Trump ignorantly was pro-vax.

Several EOG left-leaning posters have been quieter than mice in church about jab mandates and boosters. I suspect they're smart enough to read these posts about healthy people dropping dead more than usual after these jabs were rolled out en masse. Most of them, for now, aren't going to receive boosters, but won't admit or further expose the con, for that would conflict with their leftist loyalty.

The dedicated leftists...I'm talking about CNN personalities, if we're lucky, will take every jab and then some, for the world will be a better place without them.
I know a couple people that would normally never get the vax but did so because of their work, for instance if you were vaxxed you didn't have to wear a mask, sitting at work for 9 hr's/day wearing a dumb mask got to be too much.

MrTop

EOG Master
No, in order to get the "booster", which is crafted for that dastardly omicron variant(that no longer exists) you have to have received the original 2 shots that are now proven to be completely worthless.

i was all ready to get this latest vax until I found that out.

i will get the untold story tomorrow when i sign up for the flu shot. Hold that phone

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois is going full Purge. No cash me ouside bail on virtually all arrested development. Maybe not virtually. I'm assuming murder not included. People or I guess ballots voted for their own death.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is not Democrat vs Republican. It is mostly Democrat but that's what they want us to think it is. This is law and order or anarchy.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Do you ever wonder if allowing all these poor people to enter the country is simply a way to try and re-populate the many, many and significant ghettos the democrats have created, think Indiana.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If my catastrophic tip goes LIVE, all balls and bets are off. No historical precedent. howid does the country function led alone survive when practically its entire leadership and VIP's are complicit in genocide?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not happy about this. Truly. It makes me sad. Not that these assholes are dying but that these assholes ruined our country. Greatest country in the history of Earth and they ruined it. Was it just for power and pleasure?