Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is s reference what I want to bet. Need $$$. I have all of these except Zeldin but I want more. Like my X taunts. More! More! More!

Straight:

Zeldin
Harman
Izzo
Baylor

2:

Iowa k, Heat
Iowa k, Purdue
Izzo, Heat
Heat, Fakers
Heat, kanes
Leafs, Heat

3:

Gonzaga, LSU k, Special
Iowa k, Izzo, Fakers
Purdue, Heat, Fakers
Izzo, Heat, Mavs
Purdue, Heat, Avs
Lightning, Iowa k, Nuggets

4:

Bruins, Oilers, Iowa k, Nuggets

After NW, basically only the straights left. If I get a chance I'll touch them all with 2 teamers but included in new roosters. May do conferences and final fours instead of trophies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Suicide Sunday special needs:

Fuck you Zalatoris
Indiana State
Izzo and under
#HeatCulture
76ers
Michigan
Dellyware

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As is custom. Cwissy cold shower. Gym Harbaugh. Golf. I suspect Z will be out of it by then. 5 shots and easy back 9. Fuck you sincerely.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
South Carolina kunts will win this game but Reese pieces can take them in the dance. One of those ghetto thugs may get suspended for a violent push.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know # of dance tickets and # of teams but Michigan State has not has not has not done enough to feel comfortable selection Sunday. Probably get in but barely and this is assuming won and done B10 tournament.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat playing down again. Just get the W and chance to get back on schedule against the Nuggets. 2-2 was expected record.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not going to sugar coat this, kane. This is disgraceful. Not covering is ok. Losing is not. This is on Spo. 3rd seed is gone. Playing to avoid pee.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All of a Suddenly, the upcoming stretch of Nuggets and road trip become crucial. Should have won all 3 instead of losing all 3.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You cocksucker. Was Zalatoris. Soul train possession of first place on Sunday then Yummy outshot him 62 to 69 to beat him 3 clear and that was for 3 dimes. Twice. 2X this choking skinny pos fucked me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mapping out rest of the season:

Let's give them a split @ Dallas/OKC
Split Bullets/Nuggets at homedog
Split @ Detroit(2)/76ers/clevfan
3 of 4 homestand of Pelicans/clevfan/Warriors/Jailblazers
Win @ Bullets
Split Knicks/76ers @ homedog
2 of 3 @ Rockets, Pissers (2)
2 of 3 Mavs, cRaptors homedog

13-8 added to 35-26 is 48-34. Use this as a reference to hitting 50. Have to overachieve by 2.

Are we sure they will go 2-0 in Motown?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Look at the laugh at the end. They will be fine. Nobody will remember this. NBA culture as it were. Why regular season has become a joke.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Strategically, I want to load up late on the Celtics. But I can't. If I could and can, connect them to my other main teams and trophies. East is stevo stable. Right now only Celtics, Bucks and Heat. If Embiid comes back, Sixers. Nobody else has a realistic chance. West is so unstable stevo, the current pee in teams have a bettor you bet chance then some non pee in.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So Tony Homo.

3-3 +5000
CORRECT SCORE
FC Noah 2
Ararat Armenia 3
$1.00 TOTAL WAGER
$0.00 RETURNED
PLACED: 3/11/2024 7:55AM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Indiana State should be in. Full stop.

In the Missouri Valley, Drake beat Indiana State 84-80 to win the automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. It's a tough blow for the top-seeded Sycamores, who were eyeing their first NCAA tournament appearance since 2011. Now, their chances for an at-large bid are extremely slim. They took a couple of bad losses during the week they were ranked in the polls and probably have not done enough otherwise to get in the field. There is some hope, though: In 2019, Belmont got an at-large bid with a notably worse tournament résumé than the one Indiana State has this season.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Iowa and Ohio State out unless they lift the B10 trophy. Full stop.

The 7/10 game in the Big Ten tourney features bubble teams Iowa and Ohio State. It is possible that both teams will miss the NCAA Tournament, but the loser certainly will. The winner will face Illinois with a chance at a high-quality win.