Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I consider you a Woodrow Wilson elite handicapper but this could have come from Kinky. If they lose, will be pure coincidence and luck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
DEN owns them, plus a big adjustment from the Sunday opener, and with Ingram back, it changes a lot of things.

I really think they like their chances better at home against SAC or GSW who they're more familiar with and possible series v. OKC.

That's one man's opinion
No shame in losing to the defending champs, but if they lose twice and don't even get into the Dance, that's a huge embarrassment to LeBron, AD, and the whole organization, of course they'd rather avoid Denver, but not at the expense of possibly not even making the postseason. Do you think LeBron will intentionally play bad? Do you think Ham will coach to lose? this is a crazy take from someone who I regard as pretty sharp

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am heavy on Fakers and Pee State so 7-8 be best but I also have some Sactclowns. I don't have NO so I need Heimy to be wrong.

With the East, of course Heat and Sixers.

kane

EOG master
If they lose, they're at home.
One last thing regarding the Lakers, they're 0-3 vs Sac this year losing by an average of 10 points per game, and they're 1-3 vs GS also losing by an average of 10 points per game, with their only win coming by 1 point in OT, and while I understand the playoffs are a different animal, they're playing with fire if they lose tonight and have to play a team that they're a combined 1-7 against, and the majority of those losses haven't been close

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heimy posted a stinker. Happens to everyone. Still elite, smart and sophisticated. Fakers treat this as an elimination game and get it done. Then give Jokic all he can't handle.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Greek God injured bad enough to miss game one. I'm not sure they even get past the Pissers and I'm not sure that is a good thing for the Heat. I'd rather play the Bucks with an injured Greek God and clueless Doc.
'

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The East is fucking crazy. This is what it is in reality:

1 Boston
2 New York
3 Milwaukee
4 Cleveland
5 Magic
6 Pacers

7 Philadelphia
8 Miami
9 Chicago
10 Atlanta

That doesn't mean Heat can't lose to somebody else but Celtics can only lose to Heat or Sixers.

I'm assuming the Greek God will not reach 100%. We already know New York lost an important player. Nobody else can beat Boston even if houthis healthy unless they get key injuries.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Like you posted many times. Not going to happen. Already down 1 for sure and Patty Mills has failed to fill the void. Be best is hope status Joe rest of the way.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This season has been so rooster chaotic, as long as Jimmy or Bam, we have enough. 46-36 with a different starting lineup most games.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CBS "experts" pick Philly:

Botkin: Joel Embiid being back and looking pretty damn great is going to unlock Tyrese Maxey to go big in this game and as long as Philadelphia lasts in the playoffs. I have no doubt that Miami will turn this into a slugfest, but Philly still prevails.

Herbert: I don't trust Miami to score enough in this matchup, provided that Joel Embiid is on the floor and functional.

Maloney: Joel Embiid is back and the Sixers are cruising. Their eight-game winning streak to close the regular season wasn't enough to lift them out of the Play-In Tournament, but it did get them home court in the 7 vs. 8 game and they are 19-5 at the Wells Fargo Center with Embiid in the lineup this season.

Quinn: As tempting as it is to simply pick Philadelphia on the basis of Joel Embiid's seemingly renewed health, I actually expect this to be a Tyrese Maxey game. The 76ers and Heat have played three times in the past six weeks and Maxey scored 87 total points in those games. The Heat have one of the NBA's best defenses, but their kryptonite is speed on the perimeter. Maxey is going to lead the 76ers to a win and the playoffs.

Ward-Henninger: There's just no answer for Joel Embiid (sorry, Bam), and I don't trust the Heat to score enough to stay with a team that's gotten most of its pieces back.

Wimbish: Is Joel Embiid playing? Yes? OK, then this was a pretty easy decision. Bam Adebayo will do his best, but having Embiid unlocks so much for the Sixers, and the Heat -- as dangerous as they can be this time of year -- just haven't shown they can be consistent enough for this matchup.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fakers will tank for elimination game for 8th seed any Heimy second now. Fakers will tank for elimination game for 8th seed any Heimy second now.