Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These next 2 games are important. Need. Need both. Take them to 39-30 and pretty much lock in at least 8th seed with only 1 road trip left at the end which by then should be kane and able to rest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thanks to this:

1st Half Over 2.5 Goals +750
1ST HALF OVER/UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Maccabi Kabilio Jaffa 3
Sektzia Nes Tziona 0
Half time
$1.78 TOTAL WAGER
$15.13 WON ON FANDUEL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But it cost me this:

Florida Panthers +2400
STANLEY CUP 2023-24 - OUTRIGHT BETTING
Stanley Cup 2023-24
APR 1, 2:30PM MST

Miami Heat +3600
NBA CHAMPIONSHIP 2023-24
NBA Championship 23-24
JUN 21, 4:00PM MST

$30.00 TOTAL WAGER
$23.78 CASHED OUT

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And i bet a smalls rooster with Zalaclitoris Yes Masters so 2-0 would give me a Z look or Z would give me a 2-0 look. And I can always rebet. Plenty of time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heritage is really something.

60285 at 17:10, Mar 17:
If i am in can make another deposit next weekend.

Emma at 17:10, Mar 17:
AS stated above sir, unfortunately your account is not eligible to participate in this contest regardless of deposits.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will have very light dance brackets. Right now just 2 Bet Offline. Heritage, Bookmaker, YouWager and Nitrogen are out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Welcome to the party, Ricky. I knew NET was bullshit when it gave Saint Mary Ingalls the conference over Gonzaga last year despite every real tangible favouring the Zags.

Red Storm coach Rick Pitino backed his team's résumé on Sunday. It ranked 24th in the Basketball Power Index (BPI), best of any squad that did not make the NCAA tournament. It also had a NET ranking of 32nd, second best among teams to miss the tournament behind Indiana State (28th).

"First off, I think we should all probably never mention that word [NET] again because I think it's fraudulent," Pitino told SNY. "I think the NET is something that shouldn't even be mentioned anymore.

kane

EOG master
Larry Bird should have gotten in, they're the ones who should be upset, but they're not a big enough name or have the pedigree of a team like Virginia, so the Cavs go and Bird doesn't, but unlike Pitino, Bird will play in the NIT and not sit in the corner whining, rooting for them to cut down the NIT nets, and doing it in MSG would make it even sweeter

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Liars.

* Prizes are for any Active Account that had at least one Pending Play as of March 1st, 2024.
All prizes are in the form of FREE BETS and are subject to rollovers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ok. Fine print. Before March 1st. Still retarded. I made a deposit, bet and lost. It's a simple click to make me active. Fuck you, Heritage. Probably the same Scotty cocksucker running it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Larry Bird should have gotten in, they're the ones who should be upset, but they're not a big enough name or have the pedigree of a team like Virginia, so the Cavs go and Bird doesn't, but unlike Pitino, Bird will play in the NIT and not sit in the corner whining, rooting for them to cut down the NIT nets, and doing it in MSG would make it even sweeter

Indiana State should have gotten in if it was between them and Virginia. They got the B10 right except Izzo should have been put in the pee in.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would lean on deserving regular season but not conference tournament cupcakes over marginal big conference teams.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I fell in love with Jimmy B the playoffs they lost to the Celtics in 7. He should have taken that shit to the rim and one.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nothing has changed. The next game @ clevfan is the Kesha hardest game they have left. Repeat. @ clevfan is the Kesha hardest. They will land no higher than #8 seed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's possible they may be favoured every other remaining game and if not, no higher than 3 point dog unless half the team sits. There is nothing left. Just fucking win and get houthis healthy.