I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY....

mofome

Banned
Re: I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY....

Good grief..

I leave to watch a movie with the kids for a few hours and come back to this...

What the heck happened to this thread?

The conspiracy fellers came in and went buck wild on me.

we need some offers on this prop...

<table style="width: 461px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr height="18"><td class="mbCss-market-title" width="100%">Will Mofo still be head Mod at EOG</td><td valign="bottom" width="25">
</td><td class="mbCss-market-title" style="padding-bottom: 3px;" valign="bottom" nowrap="nowrap">May 30 12:30 pm</td><td width="10"> </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="binTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 1px;" valign="middle"><table class="inBinTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="mbCss-runner" valign="bottom" width="142">Yes
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-433664-w-1" class="mbCss-odds-best">
</td><td id="brs-433664-w-1" class="mbCss-stake-best">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-433664-w-2" class="mbCss-odds">
</td><td id="brs-433664-w-2" class="mbCss-stake">

</td><td width="3" align="center">
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-433664-w-3" class="mbCss-odds">
</td><td id="brs-433664-w-3" class="mbCss-stake">

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="right">
</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-top: 1px;">23<table class="inBinTable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="mbCss-runner" valign="top" width="142">No
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-433665-w-1" class="mbCss-odds-best">
</td><td id="brs-433665-w-1" class="mbCss-stake-best">

</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-433665-w-2" class="mbCss-odds">
</td><td id="brs-433665-w-2" class="mbCss-stake">

</td><td width="3" align="center">
</td><td><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td id="bro-433665-w-3" class="mbCss-odds">
</td><td id="brs-433665-w-3" class="mbCss-stake">

<>

If EOG is to be sold, mod jobs seem unsafe.

Cannon

Banned

Mo makes his money gambling he does not need this stinking MOD job.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

anyone know if Munchkin Man got that new underwear he needed on a thread
he started about 2 weeks ago??

mofome

Banned

<table id="post2037587" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">03-22-09, 10:23 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #5 <input name="plist[2037587]" id="plist_2037587" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> joeybagadonuts <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2037587", true); </script>
?

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2037587" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Does Shrink get credit for that win today?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> I will only say yes b/c Mo told me the pick right when the game started on our fantasy league chat.

Luckily, I couldn't get the play in in time since I would have faded it.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

He got busy and didn't get back here. I could not possibly care any less about whether or not you are buying anything. You are wrong all the time about things you think and I don't lie to people. This was just the play and I, his head mod, announced it well before the game.

Lata

How can you get so busy as to not be able to post one play?
What does it take? 12 seconds?
Come on man

PO69

EOG Master

Shrink is getting off this burning sinking ship within the next 2 months!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!

joelatti

No Shrink has not posted it....

A tip for ya Try3 when you look at the thread before see the 110?

If you click on it a box will open telling you that Shrink has only posted once.

If you click on the one in the box you can see his post in the thread. :cheers

<TABLE class=tborder id=threadslist cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=threadbits_forum_8><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadstatusicon_213307 style="CURSOR: pointer"> </TD><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_threadtitle_213307 title="Stay tuned..12io4j2w90"> I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY.... ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
THE SHRINK

</TD><TD class=alt2 title="Replies: 110, Views: 1,684">
03-22-09 04:30 PM

by Reload

</TD><TD class=alt1 align=middle>110</TD><TD class=alt2 align=middle>1,684</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MOFO

You say you posted the play for Ken?? BUT the OTHER head MOD states clearly that Shrink did NOT post the play??

Anyway you slice it,,,,,,,It was a cluster F*ck and this site treated its patrons like s*it today and in days past

Ken has postedmany losers recently...That NOT a big deal, BUT to post 7 and half hours before a game and the nEVER come back shows NO RESPECT!

Please respond with some answers?? You are who you surround yourself with!

mofome

Banned

How can you get so busy as to not be able to post one play?
What does it take? 12 seconds?
Come on man

How could Ken get so busy? Ken does a lot man. This isn't his main venture any more. I would assume he forgot, but he gave me the play so I was able to post it when he was not here.

mofome

Banned

MOFO

You say you posted the play for Ken?? BUT the OTHER head MOD states clearly that Shrink did NOT post the play??

Anyway you slice it,,,,,,,It was a cluster F*ck and this site treated its patrons like s*it today and in days past

Ken has postedmany losers recently...That NOT a big deal, BUT to post 7 and half hours before a game and the nEVER come back shows NO RESPECT!

He didn't post it. I posted it.

You are not who you surround yourself with necessarily. But I am proud to work with Ken. He made sure his head Moderator had the play. I posted it. That is not as good, but I did what I could.

This site treats its patrons very well for the most part. Contests of all kinds and, more importantly, help with things off the boards any time that it is requested/needed.

I completely understand your point of view, it just doesn't seem that many are able to understand the position I am in with regard to this.

I have Kens back. I like him a great deal, I know he cares about the people here, and I know he is a good person. Some of my friends here do not like him and that is their right, but the guy cares and does his best. His time is stretched extremely thin with all that people ask from him. His phone rings 18 hours a day with people wanting things from him and with him trying to help people in a variety of ways.

Guys,

I apologize for not coming back to post until now...

Something came up that I had to deal with on a personal matter...

I appreciate mofome posting the winner for me...

Here are my two winning tickets to the naysayers...

In addition to mofome, I shared this selection with Sound of Silence and RealSlimShady

<b>XXXXX-1

6 9:55am 22-Mar-09 22-Mar-09 Basketball
Total Points SIENA/Louisville (O 143) for Game -110 2,200.00 2,000.00

Wager details for ticket number XXXXXX-2

Wager Type: Total
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 2,200.00 / 2,000.00 (USD) Accepted 3/22/2009 9:48 AM - PST
Amount Paid: 2,000.00

Sport / Period: NCAA Basketball / Game
Line:
Siena/Louisville 3/22/2009 2:20:00 PM - (PST)
Over 143 -110 </b>

I will have another one tomorrow...:cheers

Thanks for your understanding,

THE SHRINK

Cannon

Banned

From now on we will consider Mo's plays Shrink's plays. That should help everone so we won't have any more problems.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Guys,

Here are my tickets to the naysayers...

140207225-1

THE SHRINK

Hey Ken-
No problem.

But why don't you post the play when you start the thread? Why the obvious drama with the teaser?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Guys,

THE SHRINK

Such bullshit! If play loses, it would have been Mo's play not yours.:devil:

joelatti

Like I said CLUSTER F*CK end of story.........People will only bear so much of the BS and then just return to "another" site

Cannon

Banned

Just double up on his play tomorrow and you will get back what you did not win on this play.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Such bullshit! If play loses, it would have been Mo's play not yours.:devil:

I don't think The Shrink is all that concerned about what his record is on posted plays. He gives his opinion and you are free to follow if you wish. I don't think he would say it's Mo's pick if it lost....it would not be a big deal, really.

I'll repeat what I have a million times:

I have never -- NEVER -- seen Ken give out an opposite side to the forums of something he gave me in private.

Never.

I think one time he told me he really liked ODU in a game and BW ended up being on the other side, but that was it.

And as a few can attest, I've had no problem lately being honest about Shrinky Poo :p

But didn't we go over this in another post? Nevermind, that was when the conspiracy theorists had him giving out bad plays so the EOG advertisers give him kickbacks. Some of you watch way too much X-Files.

Cannon

Banned

We should all keep quite and keep fading if we knew what was good for us

MOFO

"other" head mod ?

Cannon

Banned

Someone please tell me who the Mods are on this site and I will give you these winners for free in the next round.

Xavier+
Purdue+
Louis-

I think you sir, have a problem with the word truth.

You are right..

I used to not only have a problem with the word truth, but I also had a problem with alcohol, drugs and life in general...

In fact, the pain kept getting unbearable whether I used or not...

I didnt care if I lived or died...

But over 3 + years ago, I joined a 12 step recovery program to live a better life one day at a time...

I am far from perfect and I have many shortcomings...

I take full responsibilty for not returning today, and I apologize...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

You are right..

I used to not only have a problem with the word truth, but I also had a problem with alcohol, drugs and life in general...

But over 3 + years ago, I joined a 12 step recovery program to live a better life one day at a time...

THE SHRINK

The man!

:houra

Brock

EOG Dedicated

You are right..

THE SHRINK

:thumbsup

You are right..

THE SHRINK

Apology acceppted. 12io4j2w90

Cannon

Banned

All of us bang his play tomorrow and everything will be OK.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys,

Here are my two winning tickets to the naysayers...

In addition to mofome, I shared this selection with Sound of Silence and RealSlimShady

XXXXX-1

Wager details for ticket number XXXXXX-2

Wager Type: Total
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 2,200.00 / 2,000.00 (USD) Accepted 3/22/2009 9:48 AM - PST
Amount Paid: 2,000.00

Sport / Period: NCAA Basketball / Game
Line:
Siena/Louisville 3/22/2009 2:20:00 PM - (PST)
Over 143 -110

THE SHRINK

you are one weird dude.

you wouldnt have to come back to a thread if you just posted the pick in the original post like 99% of the posters. :blink:

MOFO

Amen Brother :+excited-

You are right..

THE SHRINK

Hey now, that is the way to take it...like a man :cheers

Thanks for the apology...but in the future put your pick out and forget all the drama or don't post until after you've got your bet down and then post the pick....your playing with some nice guys around here and it is getting very old. These guys around here know their shit and they ain't going to put up with their chain being jerked.
Thanks again for the apology 91023i2ndw;l

joelatti

"other" head mod ?

BLONDIE...The only other MOD who gets paid to do what she does, at least according to her

IF you go back and read page 3/4 BLONDIE clearly states that the SHRINK did NOT post his pick, and that was AFTER MOFO posted the over play??

EITHER way, everyone was posting, INCLUDING Kens own Mods that "wait, Ken must be waiting for the BEST number????"

ALL the while(7.5 hours!) Shrink played the F'ing game at 9 am!!!

Hey Ken,

Joke was great that you played on your posters....I hope you enjoyed it, for its the last one you play on this one....:+whipping