I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY....

mofome

Banned
Re: I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY....

my pm i just got says this:

Chery-------<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:42:52 PM)</aim:timestamp>: she watched thundercats

mofome

Banned

Mo, Is EOG for sale or not? Also, how in the hell are we goona get the $250,000 to pay General Pete? Only thing I can think of is betting a 15 team parlay with all ml dogs. :pop:

No one owes pete 250K. For what?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this might be the most phucked up non aslyum thread in eog history.

Time to put Shrink on ignore.

How do I do that ?

My point is that you are paranoid. I didn't post it thinking, well I have an out if it loses. I posted a damn play. I don't have time for your nonsensical theories and your paranoia. I posted the play. Someone asked me what his play was, I told them personally. If you wanted to know if it was 100% definitely his play, ask. Don't wait till it wins and then say there was an 'out'. You didnt ask leaving yourself with an excuse. If it lost you would say that Shrinks play sucks, but since it won, and you didnt ask your question, you can now say it doesnt count.

Good move.

:+waving-5

Why not say the play is from Ken instead of just saying "Louis over"??

I did not play it because I did not know what the hell was going on with all this play on words.

Anyways drop it.........I'm done here. This is such nonsense........ no wonder I hear that this place is staring to lose it.

mofome

Banned

Why not say the play is from Ken instead of just saying "Louis over"??

I did not play it because I did not know what the hell was going on with all this play on words.

Anyways drop it.........I'm done here. This is such nonsense........ no wonder I hear that this place is staring to lose it.

Ask a question if you want the answer. I posted the play in the thread. Thats not good enough? Some people....good god. Have to have everything done perfectly just for them. Nothing is ever good enough for so many people.

Have a nice time where ever you go. Try not to attack people who do nothing more than post a play and try to help.

:thumbsup

my pm i just got says this:

Chery-------<?xml:namespace prefix = aim /><aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:42:52 PM)</aim:timestamp>: she watched thundercats

Who watched the thundercats? :+clueless

mofome

Banned

I post the play before the game
I post it in this thread
The play wins
I am attacked

Humans

:houra:houra:houra

mofome

Banned

Who watched the thundercats? :+clueless

Cheryl---<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:33:52 PM)</aim:timestamp>: i will be sleeping by 12 for sure
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:37:38 PM)</aim:timestamp>: yeah you gots to be up early!
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:37:48 PM)</aim:timestamp>: i never got into the cartoon shows really. im too cool for cartoons
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:38:01 PM)</aim:timestamp>: well unless its an old school one like scoobie doo or the smurfs
Cheryl---<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:38:12 PM)</aim:timestamp>: umm, i love the smurfs
Cheryl----<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:38:16 PM)</aim:timestamp>: and thundercats
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:41:03 PM)</aim:timestamp>: thundercats is lame too. my hs girlfriend used to love it
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:41:08 PM)</aim:timestamp>: she was the only awesome gf i ever had
Cheryl----<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:42:47 PM)</aim:timestamp>: of course she was awesome
Cheryl----<aim:timestamp style="display: inline; font-size: 11px;"> (4:42:52 PM)</aim:timestamp>: she watched thundercats

:+excited-

Cheryl---<?xml:namespace prefix = aim /><aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:33:52 PM)</aim:timestamp>: i will be sleeping by 12 for sure
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:37:38 PM)</aim:timestamp>: yeah you gots to be up early!
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:37:48 PM)</aim:timestamp>: i never got into the cartoon shows really. im too cool for cartoons
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:38:01 PM)</aim:timestamp>: well unless its an old school one like scoobie doo or the smurfs
Cheryl---<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:38:12 PM)</aim:timestamp>: umm, i love the smurfs
Cheryl----<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:38:16 PM)</aim:timestamp>: and thundercats
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:41:03 PM)</aim:timestamp>: thundercats is lame too. my hs girlfriend used to love it
volsmet1<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:41:08 PM)</aim:timestamp>: she was the only awesome gf i ever had
Cheryl----<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:42:47 PM)</aim:timestamp>: of course she was awesome
Cheryl----<aim:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (4:42:52 PM)</aim:timestamp>: she watched thundercats

:+excited-

Oh, Cheryl seems like a cool chick!:cheers But that volsmet1 guy sounds like a real asshole. :LMAO:+textinb3

This is all bullshit..........total lack of repect for Shrink and Mo for this drama session.

If "Shrink's" play had lost than he can say he never officially posted it.........

Now that it won they claimed it was his play and the head Mod relayed to us but never saying it was from Shrink.......this is a good safety net for all involved :finger004

Sounds like a Cluster Fuck To Hogan...in other words all BS. He needs to sale the place cause he don't give a crap about it or his posters..that evident to The Hulkster even more today.

Mo, your getting caught up in all this mess..get out while the getting is good.

mofome

Banned

Sounds like a Cluster Fuck To Hogan...in other words all BS. He needs to sale the place cause he don't give a crap about it or his posters..that evident to The Hulkster even more today.

Mo, your getting caught up in all this mess..get out while the getting is good.

If people want to bash me for no reason, I don't mind.

:nono

So the bossman gives you this play at 9 am. The line gets pummeled all day...moved a good 3 points...and you held on to this info as the line was continuing to climb?

Thanks man.

See Mo..your getting killed in this deal...Thanks to your Boss :shoot:

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Everyone take a breath and step back from your keyboards. Mo's just doing his job directing heat to himself instead of The Joker, er The Shrink. We all know this is just more of Shrinky bullshit. You wern't really gonna play the play anyway were you? Have you not learned your lesson.

"The other similarity between Heath Ledger’s fictional character of The Joker and Ken Weitzner’s sadly real persona is their insatiable ego. They both need never ending crowds’ attention, regardless if it is of fans or enemies.
Heath Ledger’s Joker builds momentum through physical cruelty Ken Weitzner gathers attention by means of psychological abuse."
I couldn't say it any better myself...

Cannon

Banned

I want to fade you and the other Mods not bash you. I will start a thread for Mods to post their plays.

mofome

Banned

See Mo..your getting killed in this deal...Thanks to your Boss :shoot:

im not getting killed, i didnt get the play at 9. I just tried to help. Anyone with any brain at all realizes that I care about the guys here and did my best to help. The other people don't matter.

mofome

Banned

Everyone take a breath and step back from your keyboards. Mo's just doing his job directing heat to himself

na im not bright enough to do that on purpose. Im just trying to be honest about my thoughts here. All I did was post the play he gave me. I texted it to someone else before the game that could varify that Shrink gave it to me. I didnt try to be shady or anything. I never try to be shady or sneaky about anything. I make mistakes, but they are honest mistakes.

I post the play before the game
I post it in this thread
The play wins
I am attacked

Humans

:houra:houra:houra

No Mo, your getting attacked because of your boss and his unprofessional ways...like I said..you got fucked also...now you taking all the shit...if you stay around shit long enough...some will get on you Mo. :thumbsup

mofome

Banned

No Mo, your getting attacked because of your boss and his unprofessional ways...like I said..you got fucked also...now you taking all the shit...if you stay around shit long enough...some will get on you Mo.

I do my best to clean the nonsense, its not easy sometime, Hogan. Certainly in this thread I don't understand why anyone would be upset with me.

2348ji23e

Everyone take a breath and step back from your keyboards. Mo's just doing his job directing heat to himself instead of The Joker, er The Shrink. We all know this is just more of Shrinky bullshit. You wern't really gonna play the play anyway were you? Have you not learned your lesson.

"The other similarity between Heath Ledger?s fictional character of The Joker and Ken Weitzner?s sadly real persona is their insatiable ego. They both need never ending crowds? attention, regardless if it is of fans or enemies.
Heath Ledger?s Joker builds momentum through physical cruelty Ken Weitzner gathers attention by means of psychological abuse."
I couldn't say it any better myself...

Your telling Mo the same thing I'm trying to tell him...I'm no upset with Mo at all...he is just the fall guy for The Joker...hey Mo the Joke is on you :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Sorry Mo :shoot:

Read what is posted about about The Joker

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

what!?!?!!? You don't like phish or whatever the hell it's called...

im not getting killed, i didnt get the play at 9. I just tried to help. Anyone with any brain at all realizes that I care about the guys here and did my best to help. The other people don't matter.

Hogan understands :cheers

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

What is this world coming to!?!?! I can't post pix of people eating shit? Bahumbug!!!

It's all good..lets get ready for Monday..I still love you Mo :cheers

mofome

Banned

haha and I love hogan and henny! Im just trying to email this girl back on match.com, listen to some tunes, look at some games for tomorrow, and have a good end to the weekend. No drama for me please.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good grief..

I leave to watch a movie with the kids for a few hours and come back to this...

What the heck happened to this thread? :+textinb3