Fezzik GOY Part III

Heim

EOG Master
I'm trying to reconcile why Fezzik can't win. Is it harder out there? Or is it that Fezzik has become such a square he's fallen into the 46 percent category?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Heim- Seems like it's a little bit of both. I'm pretty sure even Billy Walters isn't making close to the same money he used to make in sports betting. Why? Because he can't manipulate the market like before. Guys like Dr Bob and Right Angle used to win with consistency. Then the offshore and legal books started looking at every selection they made and figured out what math they were using to come up with those plays and adjusted accordingly.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik has changed his entire betting strategy as a tout. He can't be seriously laying this type of vig for props and F5, can he?

His entire strategy now is the highest win prob to gain a unit, then sell.

You can't even get down for $50 on these props if you've had any success in the past.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik's betting strategy since turning tout has done a complete 180. You can get down $100 -$200 tops on these props if your winning and smart, that's it.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's betting strategy since turning tout has done a complete 180. You can get down $100 -$200 tops on these props if your winning and smart, that's it.

Yep, forget online....the only guys I see posting tix on IG, four figures on props, is Westgate... naturally their menu is a lot shorter than DK or FD.

Fezzik always deflects this with a reply, I don't know what's going on in the marketplace, everyone is making money 😅

Heim

EOG Master
I would be shocked if Fezzik's 3* prop is not on Haliburton over points.

Fezzik is a one trick pony. If a prop wins, he goes back to the well irrespective of any corrections.

That's why he'll keep force feeding Skubal FF in mlb.

Once it loses, you never see it again. True pro. lol

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fez attacking the nba playoff player prop market !!!

Wonder who is feeding him these selections?

Krackman has a prop guy

4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:05am) PROP Phil Maxey rebs UNDER 4.5 -122 [5] NBA 2 L -2.44
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:07am) PROP Ind Toppin rebs UNDER 4.5 -150 [5] NBA 2 L -3
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:08am) PROP Phil Oubre pts OVER 11.5 -120 [14] NBA 3 W 3
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 6:45am) Cle ML -185 1045-103] NBA 2 W 2
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 10:26am) Mia -132 [7-6] MLB 2 W 2
4/30/24 Tuesday (4/30/24 10:27am) Clev +1.5 -140 [9-10] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -26.86u

Heim

EOG Master
It was interesting....he gives out these props at 6 am. Only reason, price moving and moving fast. Which both did, closing -140+ on both.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Big swings late in some games, MLB: Clev (+1.5) was down 8-3 to Houston before tying it up at 8. Miami down 5-0 going into bottom of the 9th. Ties at 5, wins in the 10th.

NBA: Phil/NyK OT needed to have Oubre go over pts, but lost Maxey reb PROP in OT.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
ComptrBob- Good observations plus the Cleveland ML game (-185) won by 1 point. As usual every single game was a favorite. I can't even remember the last time he gave out an underdog. All 6 plays were coin flips or should have been losers.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
ComptrBob- Good observations plus the Cleveland ML game (-185) won by 1 point. As usual every single game was a favorite. I can't even remember the last time he gave out an underdog. All 6 plays were coin flips or should have been losers.
On top of that he stole an extra 5cents of vig on clevland. circa was the only book dealing -185,his customers had to take worse,although when you win the vig doesn't matter.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Easy peacy 30-1 shot comes through
Stacking wins
ROI is meaningless right

5/1/24 Wednesday (4/21/24 8:49am) Celtics vs Heat Series -3000 [4-1] NBA 1 W 1
5/1/24 Wednesday (4/30/24 6:56am) PROP LAC N Powell pts OVER 11.5 -133 [14] NBA 2 W 2

YTD -23.86u

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Easy peacy 30-1 shot comes through
Stacking wins
ROI is meaningless right

5/1/24 Wednesday (4/21/24 8:49am) Celtics vs Heat Series -3000 [4-1] NBA 1 W 1
5/1/24 Wednesday (4/30/24 6:56am) PROP LAC N Powell pts OVER 11.5 -133 [14] NBA 2 W 2

YTD -23.86u
That 30-1 line is a joke. Didn't see that line anywhere. The Blap says 30% of books I ask CB to name the books that had that line.

Heim

EOG Master
1714667800834.png

Fezzik never fails to give me material.....look at all the goodies you get for one buck.

Another goodie you get is getting bombarded to sign up for season packages once you give them your info.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
That 30-1 line is a joke. Didn't see that line anywhere. The Blap says 30% of books I ask CB to name the books that had that line.

Fezzik quoted a DraftKings line. Sometimes he lists several other books with slightly better lines. With around a thousand picks a year, I don't have time to extensively research line availability especially for props. With most picks his line isn't what I would call widely available. I log the time the pick was posted time so anyone with a line history of hundreds of books can verify.

For reference his email: Boston Series -3000, Draft kings risk 30 units to win 1 unit, DK. This is a good bet up to -4000.

Aok to play this for LESS, if you want to just risk 5 units for example, AOK.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik quoted a DraftKings line. Sometimes he lists several other books with slightly better lines. With around a thousand picks a year, I don't have time to extensively research line availability especially for props. With most picks his line isn't what I would call widely available. I log the time the pick was posted time so anyone with a line history of hundreds of books can verify.

For reference his email: Boston Series -3000, Draft kings risk 30 units to win 1 unit, DK. This is a good bet up to -4000.

Aok to play this for LESS, if you want to just risk 5 units for example, AOK.
Ty for trying, I have donbest and spank odds and use line history for most things. Didn't see 30-1 on any book. Bookmaker went down to 40-1 for a short time,that was the lowest I saw.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Ty for trying, I have donbest and spank odds and use line history for most things. Didn't see 30-1 on any book. Bookmaker went down to 40-1 for a short time,that was the lowest I saw.

Yeah, I checked Circa after the email pick and they were at Celtics series -5800. I did bet at Bookmaker Celtics -1776 after the series was 1-1.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Best Package EVER! $1 NBA Best Bet, AND I outline how even non Gamblers can get preferred Status in Vegas getting Parking Free/No Resorts Fees etc.
2* 76ers Under 201
Another example of sharps going against Fezz play as pinn closes at 203,and Fezz loses. Do agree about getting Mgm mastercard,first thing I did when I moved to Vegas. Also shout out to Railbird about free parking downtown,use it all the time.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So here is the fezzik con

If the play lost how is it graded?

-30u?

When clients would have been down double that

Complete fraud activity if 30-1 wasn't at at least 3 books

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
So here is the fezzik con

If the play lost how is it graded?

-30u?

When clients would have been down double that

Complete fraud activity if 30-1 wasn't at at least 3 books
Would have to be graded at 30-1,however line was never there. Would be willing to bet Fezz alot of money the line was not at 20% of the books,when the Blap criteria is 30%. I know it wasn't at even 10%,with draft kings only book he lists. Don't forget you also need 30g's in the account to bet it. Would love to hear from Fezz customers to see what they got, i can promise you it wasn't 30-1,probably not even 40-1 as bookmaker had that line for a short time(also only book that reached 40-1)

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik must be getting conservative, even with his penchant for big MLs, no balls to lay -300 with Cards.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Don't call it a comeback

5/5/24 Sunday (5/3/24 10:10am) Mich ML -190 [28-27] UFL 2 W 2
5/5/24 Sunday (5/4/24 8:41am) Orl/Cle UNDER 196 [94-106] NBA 2 L -2.2
5/5/24 Sunday (5/4/24 8:44am) Vegas/Dal UNDER 5.5 [1-2] NHL 2 W 2

YTD -18.46u

Heim

EOG Master
If you ever saw the movie Margin Call, at the very end when they were trying to dump their losing investment bundles to unsuspecting buyers, Jeremy Irons tells a reluctant Kevin Spacey, 'we're salesmen, we sell'...

That about sums the tout industry.

The product, good or bad is insignificant.

Heim

EOG Master
With all the sophisticated models out there, NBA efficiency graphs, Fezzik still stuck in the 90s with the Gold Sheet Zig-Zag theory coupled with a tout moneyline wrinkle.

Old dinosaur 🦕

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik with the dead cat bounce to -18u

Gets into a new groove

5/6/24 Monday (5/6/24 7:56am) Nuggets ML -220 [80-106] NBA 2 L -4.4
5/6/24 Monday (5/6/24 7:57am) KC F5 -145 [0-2] MLB 2 L -2.9

YTD -25.76u

When does he start releasing wnba preseason sides/totals?

Season wins??

Is there a wnba package up yet? Lots of value fading the over-hyped Caitlin Clark.

Build the bankroll now before football season where we really FIRE!!

Heim

EOG Master
1715111676825.png

Translation: 'The only thing I have a chance of winning'

And by the time you see my release, -140 is now -160+ but don't worry when you
get dumped for following steam there's always another bookie around the corner.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
I am up 500 units since 2013

I won 140 units in 2022/2023

Thousands of charlatans/frauds out there.

Your either incompetent

or

A liar

My goodness.

I could make a living betting sports, playing poker, or even playing 21. What a pure dumbo your are.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
With the cost of living much higher than it was years ago,you need to make a lot more money,just to break even. Take poker,the rake continues to increase. The toll it takes physically, sitting in a chair for long hours, The toll it takes thinking for long hours. Much easier when your young. In 21 the 3-2 tables are slowly disappearing,being replaced by 6-5. At 6-5 even a skillful card counter can't win. The mid deck entry is also disappearing, and fewer 3-2 makes it easier for the eye in the sky to watch for card counters.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
LOL. You can play Poker in the comfort of your home a good amount of time at home (WSOP).

Re: 21. You guys have ZERO clue, you don't play seriously. So many ways to win if you are good.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Poker. You don't even have to win, a motivated very part time Poker Player could make 10k pretty easily just from the Champions Club WSOP rakeback.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
LOL. You can play Poker in the comfort of your home a good amount of time at home (WSOP).

Re: 21. You guys have ZERO clue, you don't play seriously. So many ways to win if you are good.
Bigger edge playing live. Having played alot of online poker(party,paradise,Bovado,Acr)Won a tourney at paradise for 6 figures,WSOP is by far the toughest,with a player pool of mostly pros from NJ and Nevada. If you show the card for comps in blackjack your a moron,you tell them who you are and how much youve won.