Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

I don't know why I'm getting so much grief here (not that I mind) on a thread where Tuck is saying goodbye.

You'd think you might want to handle that differently. I guess not.

I'm still shocked that Joan Kelly was completely unaware that Tuck quit before seeing this thread.

Well, I guess it makes sense since he probably would have came up with another dumb rhyme like "Tuck must Suck" or something and mentioned how he read Tuck's mind and knew he's been thinking of quitting for 6 months.

Mammon

EOG Master

I thought Tuck was sticking around....:btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tuck works Mammon. He doesn't live in his parents basement at the age of 45 like you do... He can't be here everyday which is why he quit.

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck works Mammon. He doesn't live in his parents basement at the age of 45 like you do... He can't be here everyday which is why he quit.

MaMon is still angling hard for a job here.

Losing parlays while drinking fortified wine and smokin meth ain't cheap these days

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'm still shocked that Joan Kelly was completely unaware that Tuck quit before seeing this thread.

Well, I guess it makes sense since he probably would have came up with another dumb rhyme like "Tuck must Suck" or something and mentioned how he read Tuck's mind and knew he's been thinking of quitting for 6 months.

Joe must go.