Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

Seems like a few guys are angling for a position.now that Tuck and Blondie are gone...what say you Groovin?:lock:

carolinakid

Banned

the good thing here imo that the mods are great and you can go against what they think etc and no problem....., at the rx they act like god gift to the world and think their shit dont smell etc...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

What the Tuck?

I first heard the news of Tuck's departure last week and tried to convince him to stay aboard until the end of the year.

Congrats on the job promotion and good luck with your family life, Tuck.

You're a great guy who went above and beyond the call of duty here at EOG.

I will miss your contributions to the project and it's obvious our online community will miss you, too.

Mammon

EOG Master

Gee I got all the books on my speed dial for contests but I doubt there is enough money.

carolinakid

Banned

Dsethi you are right on sir and my bad, just happy im sitting home and the doctors giving me a 85% of being here ......

Integrity

EOG Master

What the Tuck?

I first heard the news of Tuck's leaving last week and tried to convince him to stay aboard until the end of the year.

Congrats on the job promotion and good luck with your family life, Tuck.

You're a great guy who did fabulous work that went above and beyond the call of duty.

I will miss your contributions to EOG and it's obvious our online community will miss you, too.

is it sad that i was waiting all day to hear your play on words for this :LMAO:LMAO

as always, JK mixing the comedy with the classy 12io4j2w90

Mammon

EOG Master

I am going to step down from my pedestal too.

WVU

EOG Master

is it sad that i was waiting all day to hear your play on words for this :LMAO:LMAO

rea11y tegs? :shoot:

Integrity

EOG Master

rea11y tegs? :shoot:

hahaha well, not like waiting on pins and needles or w/e but when i first saw this, i was curious as to what his cute lil line would be, lol

J

joeybagadonuts

Hippie,
Just stop. That was embarrassing. :shoot:

railbird

EOG Master

One more time, since you continue to avoid the comment.

Pat when was the last time you made a post here that wasn't bashing someone or the site in general? When was the last time you contributed actual gambling/sports related information? Nothing more annoying than you and Raiders coming by to bitch about something, talk about the demise of the site, rip a poster and leave. Maybe go back to OGD if this site sucks so much?

good point

railbird

EOG Master

good luck in the future Tuckman, thanks for the contributions.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

the EOG Friday night contest-(AWESOME!) will more than insure your legacy at Eye on Gaming.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

15 yards blatant ass kissing.

Don't always believe what u read.

Integrity

EOG Master

15 yards blatant ass kissing.

Don't always believe what u read.

yea, i 'dont always believe' that the ass kissing was so blatant :LMAO

but serious, i was being silly with the joke. but JK does mix comedy n classy which i do appreciate

sharky99

EOG Dedicated

Sorry to hear your leaving Tuck, thx for all the hardwork you did for the site and helping the posters...All the the Best to you and your family as you move forward:thumbsup

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Thanks for making this site more enjoyable for most of us. I hope to see you posting from time to time.:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

yea, i 'dont always believe' that the ass kissing was so blatant :LMAO

but serious, i was being silly with the joke. but JK does mix comedy n classy which i do appreciate

your sudden loyalty to eog and jk in the last month is awe inspiring, keep up the good work. We all zig when we should zag at times.

Carry on.

Integrity

EOG Master

your sudden loyalty to eog and jk in the last month is awe inspiring, keep up the good work. We all zig when we should zag at times.

Carry on.

eh, ive always liked jk... plus my real life friend is head mod here, so yea

and, i sometimes post elsewhere but hey, im always happy to inspire :cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

eh, ive always liked jk... plus my real life friend is head mod here, so yea

and, i sometimes post elsewhere but hey, im always happy to inspire :cheers

didn't you have a head mod across the street that was your real life friend ? How'd that work out?

You are a good kid tegs, but come on, the pandering of shit that ain't even funny reeks "pay me please." And that is a ok bro, just as it is a ok for me to say so. If the other places you post throw out $500 a month you are gone again. Just sayin.

in the end it is all opinions over a bottle of boone's farm.

Best of luck on your quest.

Integrity

EOG Master

didn't you have a head mod across the street that was your real life friend ? How'd that work out?

You are a good kid tegs, but come on, the pandering of shit that ain't even funny reeks "pay me please." And that is a ok bro, just as it is a ok for me to say so. If the other places you post throw out $500 a month you are gone again. Just sayin.

the only person i know in real life is kinger

i did leave here with mo/chute, both of whom i developed friendships with online. still talk to mo n havent really talked to chute in a while, not like any of that matters but you asked how it worked out

giving out opinions and responding to something silly isnt pandering. there are much more effective ways to do that. do appreciate your thoughts though

and glad you ended talking about boone's as i almost used that in my last reply back to ya :cheers

What the f*ck is this, some sort of redneck wine?

The Human Resources Department at EOG must be going crazy processing all the personnel activity.

Head Mod King Revolver might want to change his handle to King Revolving Door. What's with this site?

Tuck, I would give you the customary "Mo Must Go" send-off, but darned if I can't think of anything that rhymes with Tuck.

Best wishes and good luck! (Wait, luck rhymes!!)

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

The Human Resources Department at EOG must be going crazy processing all the personnel activity.

Head Mod King Revolver might want to change his handle to King Revolving Door. What's with this site?

Tuck, I would give you the customary "Mo Must Go" send-off, but darned if I can't think of anything that rhymes with Tuck.

Best wishes and good luck! (Wait, luck rhymes!!)
:thumbsup:LMAO

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Just seeing this. Unfortunate that you will be stepping down. In your tenure you were one of the more hard working and respectable mods. Best of luck in your future endeavors and hopefully you will still be posting from time to time at EOG.

munson15

I want winners...

tuck is one of the good guys

this is not good for eog

2348ji23e
totally agree cc. I found out late due to my green bay trip. Catching up on my reading now, and didn't want the thread to die before I got a chance tp express my gratitude for tucker's work @ eog. You will be missed in the day to day goings on, my friend. I hope we can meet up in vegas in march!:cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I have to give it up for Jeff's "King Revolving Door" joke.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That's the first funny thing he's said in two years.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Jeff Jones was spotted cashing NFL teaser tickets yesterday at Arizona Charlie's on the west side of Las Vegas.

He was seated in the front row of the sports book surrounded by thugs and gangsters.

As JJ would write, you can't make this stuff up.

Jeff Jones was spotted cashing NFL teaser tickets yesterday at Arizona Charlie's on the west side of Las Vegas.

He was seated in the front row of the sports book there surrounded by thugs and gangsters.

As JJ would write, you can't make this stuff up.

They weren't teasers, they were low straight college basketball bets from Saturday. You never see the ones that don't cash. There are lots of them.

The followup will now be what I was wearing. I get the fascination.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

They weren't teasers, they were low straight college basketball bets from Saturday. You never see the ones that don't cash. There are lots of them.

I'd lay a pretty penny there was a sweatshirt involved.

...I want to know where he put his walker...and the dog.

I don't know why I'm getting so much grief here (not that I mind) on a thread where Tuck is saying goodbye.

You'd think you might want to handle that differently. I guess not.