Can the "Who has the best team at EOG" thread be moved?

mofome

Banned
Re: Can the "Who has the best team at EOG" thread be moved?

Previous head mods had a much better pulse on what was going on..............mo's PMs to me make no sense because he has no idea what's going on.

Previous head mods did much less and knew much less about what was going on here. You don't know anything with regard to what I know, do, or have planned. Literally nothing.

Previous head mods had much less going on here with a paid staff of 14 to work with. I have one paid partner to work with and am luckier than hell to have some classy, humble, and hard working people moderating with me trying to keep this place moving until the climate gets better. People that are good workers, friends, and people who I go to for advice often.

:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Raiders, look at how many posts Mo has. He also has been in more than 4 threads. You have to acknowledge that because your post is a little misleading.

He has 2100 posts in like 3 days, so 15 pages is nothing. That could be his last hour on here.... :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Take a look at the last 15 PAGES of mo's posts. He parked himself in 4 threads for 15 pages worth of posts.

If you are saying that makes him any less of a good head mod then you are full of shit. Each head mod is different, just as each mod is different. Mo does a fine job in spite of what you hint at or try to subliminally put in your posts.

Raiders I have always had a soft spot for you, however I have just about had it with your petty attacks against mo. Ever consider it might be time to find some new material.

Previous head mods did much less and knew much less about what was going on here. You don't know anything with regard to what I know, do, or have planned. Literally nothing.

Previous head mods had much less going on here with a paid staff of 14 to work with. I have one paid partner to work with and am luckier than hell to have some classy, humble, and hard working people moderating with me trying to keep this place moving until the climate gets better. People that are good workers, friends, and people who I go to for advice often.

All you've done today is post hundreds of posts in 4 threads. The rest of the time you spend PMing. You do squat.

If you are saying that makes him any less of a good head mod then you are full of shit. Each head mod is different, just as each mod is different. Mo does a fine job in spite of what you hint at or try to subliminally put in your posts.

Raiders I have always had a soft spot for you, however I have just about had it with your petty attacks against mo. Ever consider it might be time to find some new material.
mo fired on me first today and as usual you came in right behind him.......He's a big boy, he can take what he dishes out by PM and on the board.

What does mo do besides posting in 4 threads and PMs?

mofome

Banned

Take a look at the last 15 PAGES of mo's posts. He parked himself in 4 threads for 15 pages worth of posts.

I have been coughing up blood for almost a week, have a migraine, have gone nights this week without sleep, and still i spend every hour on here that I can because I bust my ass here for Ken and in an effort to keep good stuff going on here so that we're still making a few bucks once that industry takes a turn for the better. No head mod out works me, no head mod cares more, no head mod has as many great relationships with the posters, no head mod takes money out of his pocker to help stiff victims, no head mod spends time on the phone with posters every week just to let them know that he appreciates what they do.

You don't know anything about me, eog, or what I do. Don't come in here acting like you do. You thanked me for saving your job and that was nice of you, let you know I dont hold grudges, btu please don't act like you know me or what I bring to this place. More than you have any idea and Im humbled to do so. I can improve and will.

Blondie

EOG Master

mo fired on me first today and as usual you came in right behind him.......He's a big boy, he can take what he dishes out by PM and on the board.

What does mo do besides posting in 4 threads and PMs?

No one ever said he couldn't take it, but there comes a time when one has beat a dead horse for so long it becomes animal cruelty...

He does a lot raiders more than I could list here. So get off it and go find someone else to harass please

mofome

Banned

All you've done today is post hundreds of posts in 4 threads. The rest of the time you spend PMing. You do squat.

Pming with people thanking them for what they bring, thats building relationships. I have a contest up giving away my own money. I have threads about the draft, threads about the blue jays staff, threads about plenty of things. All of this while being sicker than I have been at any point in my life. Now that tells you something. I have never been sicker than I am right now, but im on here representing Ken, my staff friends, and myself well.

Never been in more pain in my life, but Im here. No days off. If I can get out of bed, I can be on here for Ken. YOu don't know me. You just know I saved your job because Ive got a big heart. Too big sometimes.

:houra

I have been coughing up blood for almost a week, have a migraine, have gone nights this week without sleep, and still i spend every hour on here that I can because I bust my ass here for Ken and in an effort to keep good stuff going on here so that we're still making a few bucks once that industry takes a turn for the better. No head mod out works me, no head mod cares more, no head mod has as many great relationships with the posters, no head mod takes money out of his pocker to help stiff victims, no head mod spends time on the phone with posters every week just to let them know that he appreciates what they do.

You don't know anything about me, eog, or what I do. Don't come in here acting like you do. You thanked me for saving your job and that was nice of you, let you know I dont hold grudges, btu please don't act like you know me or what I bring to this place. More than you have any idea and Im humbled to do so. I can improve and will.

What's there to know? Your life is an open book on the forum.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You know I'd agree with you if I thought you were right, because I have gone against the grain in other threads with you, but you're wrong on this one. Mo does a lot for this place.

Pming with people thanking them for what they bring, thats building relationships. I have a contest up giving away my own money. I have threads about the draft, threads about the blue jays staff, threads about plenty of things. All of this while being sicker than I have been at any point in my life. Now that tells you something. I have never been sicker than I am right now, but im on here representing Ken, my staff friends, and myself well.

Never been in more pain in my life, but Im here. No days off. If I can get out of bed, I can be on here for Ken. YOu don't know me. You just know I saved your job because Ive got a big heart. Too big sometimes.

:houra
What about the idiotic PMs you have been sending me the last two days? I have no idea what you are talking about.

ID what u mean "clowns" u don't think u are a clown?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

mo fired on me first today and as usual you came in right behind him...

No, you talked shit about me for no reason on another site. Just because it wasn't here, doesn't mean you didnt start the nonsense. I just had a chuckle at you.

As for having someones back, friends should have someones back when there is good reason.

You know I'd agree with you if I thought you were right, because I have gone against the grain in other threads with you, but you're wrong on this one. Mo does a lot for this place.
I just find it weird that a guy can spend all day posting in 4 threads and say how busy that he is. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

No, you talked shit about me for no reason on another site. Just because it wasn't here, doesn't mean you didnt start the nonsense. I just had a chuckle at you.

As for having someones back, friends should have someones back when there is good reason.

Difference between watching someone's back and giving them the reach-around.

mofome

Banned

What about the idiotic PMs you have been sending me the last two days? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Idiotic? They were supposed to make ya think and they did. As usual, I get linked to someone talking some shit about me for no reason...and this time it was you. Of allllll people. The back-stabbing raiders. Save a dudes job, try to help him out, offer him some extra when he says he is having hard times.....and still you have to get caught up in lady land gossiping about all the hotties at eog. You 50 year old men talking about evertthing that goes on here...even when linked to it i generally pass on reading it, but this guy told me it was raiders and so i read it. Ah....the forgetfully igorant.

mofome

Banned

Difference between watching someone's back and giving them the reach-around.

You don't know anything about anyone here. It is unfortunate that you played the part you choose to play. Thats all is it, a role.

Too late night, slugger, play your part.

TTP
Originally Posted by Timetopay
yeah you miss a ton.

Between the Mo whining about his games losing and then having a differing opinion of Uptons upside you get this entertainment.

Not sure how one can be wrong on an opinion but somehow Mo believes his opinion is fact.

Its very odd :hangt

<table id="post2070971" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">iggamer3 <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2070971", true); </script>
Fuck Lebron, get Amare & Wade to NY

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2070971" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quick question?

Will MO EVER BE WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING?

EVER?

What are the lines on this?
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Dr. Brunhuber

I have been coughing up blood for almost a week, have a migraine, have gone nights this week without sleep, and still i spend every hour on here that I can because I bust my ass here for Ken.......
--------------------------------------------------
From Wiki's "Identifying a pathological liar".

5. They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

mofome

Banned

I need no excuse for any behavior, im heading into the doc at 8am and this has been a great week.

raiders take your drama to your drama board.