Can the "Who has the best team at EOG" thread be moved?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Can the "Who has the best team at EOG" thread be moved?

Mods don't need to ask if something should be moved, mods determine if things should be moved.

:thumbsup

Oh thank God I thought maybe something had changed in the time it takes to sit and watch a movie :doh1

I can only imagine the threads if we had to ask for public opinion before we moved anything :hangt

P.S. Mo don't forget to make your picks in the bet jam contest :cheers

Yes, while the real men make threads about what was just posted on eog.

:suit:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Yes, while the real men make threads about what was just posted on eog.

:suit:
WTF wouldn't you just ask if the thread should be moved or not. Instead you just want to rip on people with a differing opinion. Grow up.

in all actually I could give a fuck if the the thread moves.

Just a fun place to come and rip Mo and Cee daily:suit:
F the bitch ttp :finger004
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Blondie

EOG Master

F the bitch ttp :finger004

Is he picking on you? :+whipping

Is he picking on you? :+whipping
Seems like it's his lifes mission blondie, I don't get it hun. Any advice :+clueless

mofome

Banned

Oh thank God I thought maybe something had changed in the time it takes to sit and watch a movie

I can only imagine the threads if we had to ask for public opinion before we moved anything

P.S. Mo don't forget to make your picks in the bet jam contest

ah thank you. I saved you pm 'as new' so I will see it again tomorrow when the totals and all come out. I will have to make 8 in one day if i can remember.

Thank you!

:cheers

raider - would be interesting to start a poll about this issue. i will start one. and will make it public so ghosts don't ruin it..

Timetopay

EOG Master

Raiders I will be on a crusade to have it moved but you have to give me one good solid reason it bugs ya.

Blondie

EOG Master

Seems like it's his lifes mission blondie, I don't get it hun. Any advice :+clueless

Take him out back and beat the shit out of him. Once that is done, take him back in and buy him a drink.

If that doesn't work bribe him :+textinb3

ah thank you. I saved you pm 'as new' so I will see it again tomorrow when the totals and all come out. I will have to make 8 in one day if i can remember.

Thank you!

:cheers

Lines are posted when you are ready to post your plays old man :LMAO

Happy Birthday :cheers

mofome

Banned

WTF wouldn't you just ask if the thread should be moved or not. Instead you just want to rip on people with a differing opinion. Grow up.

I don't need to ask if the thread needs to be moved. I am not in need of your assistance nor that of any other posters with regard to the topic. Have a nice evening.

Take him out back and beat the shit out of him. Once that is done, take him back in and buy him a drink.

If that doesn't work bribe him :+textinb3

Lines are posted when you are ready to post your plays old man :LMAO

Happy Birthday :cheers

What if ttp isn't just internet tuff, then i might get hurt :blink:

mofome

Banned

Blondie

EOG Master

What if ttp isn't just internet tuff, then i might get hurt :blink:

Then I will leave the first aid kit out and you can hope like hell someone knows how to bandage you up. 12io4j2w90

Raiders I will be on a crusade to have it moved but you have to give me one good solid reason it bugs ya.
I'm like you, I could care less if it's moved.

Just getting tired of the girlie mentality of kicking those out of the group they don't like.

ID has an opinion. Find it weak for the minions to jump on ID.

mofome

Banned

The thread has been just fine for a month now, fun, busy, and about an eog league. Best thread ever. Wont be moved.

Just getting tired of the girlie mentality of kicking those out of the group they don't like.

Sorry u were stuck in the tennis club with all the dorkchops pal. You were outta HS for years now. No reason to still dwell on it. :cheers

TN
Tomorrow's Newspaper
EOG Veteran

Re: Who has the best EOG team?
Flex is a new catagory Mo started. Something about standing in front of a mirror and measuring your arms. He was going to do away with the catagory when Jman was going to be in the league, but now that he is gone Mo feel his "guns" are tops.

Then I will leave the first aid kit out and you can hope like hell someone knows how to bandage you up. 12io4j2w90

u won't take care on me :(

Blondie

EOG Master

Sorry u were stuck in the tennis club with all the dorkchops pal. You were outta HS for years now. No reason to still dwell on it. :cheers

Since when is tennis for dorks? :+clueless

Since when is tennis for dorks? :+clueless

For guys? all the skinny dorkchop guys who couldn't play real sports did tennis at my HS.

Then again, i wasn't in catholic or prep school . So maybe it's normal there for guys to be tennis

Timetopay

EOG Master

you aint gonna get that from me

ID just is a pain in the ass. It would be like if 5star started the thread.

You I like so it would have been a different response12io4j2w90

Im not really sure who you think is in a group so to speak.

Seems like Mo speaks and Cee follows. Then the mods stick up for each other.

Other than that the rest of that league is usually fighting more than anything :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

u won't take care on me :(

My first aid certification expired last month :doh1

However, if you need the defibrillator I am still certified for another four months on that 91023i2ndw;l

you aint gonna get that from me

ID just is a pain in the ass. It would be like if 5star started the thread.

You I like so it would have been a different response12io4j2w90

Im not really sure who you think is in a group so to speak.

Seems like Mo speaks and Cee follows. Then the mods stick up for each other.

Other than that the rest of that league is usually fighting more than anything :LMAO
:shoot:

My first aid certification expired last month :doh1

However, if you need the defibrillator I am still certified for another four months on that 91023i2ndw;l

hahhaha, hopefully we won't need to go there :pop:

Blondie

EOG Master

For guys? all the skinny dorkchop guys who couldn't play real sports did tennis at my HS.

Then again, i wasn't in catholic or prep school . So maybe it's normal there for guys to be tennis

Small town IL it is normal for popular guys to play tennis :cheers

mofome

Banned

ID and I have a very good relationship. The thread doesn't need to be moved and sometimes its funny to see the things people complain about. Besides, raiders, now you and your gal pals have something to gossip over.

Blondie

EOG Master

hahhaha, hopefully we won't need to go there :pop:

Well that takes all the fun out of it then :finger004

Small town IL it is normal for popular guys to play tennis :cheers
I never heard ladies say omg look at that tennis player and his short shorts. Usually it's the HS QB they like

mofome

Banned

People simply voiced their opinions, just as ID did. Your goal is to look for reasons to knock eog, its a very transparent one, yet admirable. I am sure that momma and pappa raiders are proud and behind your crusade 100%.

The irony of you telling people to 'grow up' and speaking of a 'girlie mentality'.

Well that takes all the fun out of it then :finger004

Don't flip me off! :+whipping

Blondie

EOG Master

I never heard ladies say omg look at that tennis player and his short shorts. Usually it's the HS QB they like

In my town he played tennis as well :pop:

Blondie

EOG Master

Don't flip me off! :+whipping

MOFOME!!!!

Cee thinks he can tell me what to do. :pop:

Is he brave or stupid? :blink:

ID and I have a very good relationship. The thread doesn't need to be moved and sometimes its funny to see the things people complain about. Besides, raiders, now you and your gal pals have something to gossip over.

You're the queen of the forum, not I. You have your little cees buzzing around slapping their knees in hysterics with your every weak attempt at a joke.

If you have such a good relationship with ID then why do you pick on ID. You know that the 10 guys that try to hold your dick every time you take a piss are going to join in on the bashing.

mo - i think the point raider is making is that it's lame that if someone posts something contrary to what you say, all of your peanut gallery comes running in to defend you. that's all. what's wrong with me posting a comment about a thread that is stuck at the top and blocks the view of one thread? and when raider suggested the mods should ask people, your response was kinda dictatorial. you can run the forum how u want, but i think most think mods should ask what the forum wants instead of dictating how it will be, dontcha agree?

rjt721

EOG Master

Can someone move this thread? It's always at the top.