Attention Whoring 101

I understand. Anytime you criticize the behavior of Negroes, you will be classified as a racist..

Well. get ready for this...

I've already spoken on the incessant knocking on the door across the hall all night long at my apartmemt.

I really don't know what to do. Our Negroes provide tons of entertainment on "Cops" all day long and now I am supposed to turn them in?

But the knocking persists all day ands night. White, black, male, female. It's not like any of these poor souls is there to interview for a branch manager position at Banlk of America.

It is tragic. The boys all look like Eminem. The girls all fucked up their lives by having a child at 16.

I checked out the LV police site....An option to report this behavior. Tough to balance the risks of turning them in and living to tell about it.

Re: Negro Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas

I understand. Anytime you criticize the behavior of Negroes, you will be classified as a racist..

I've already spoken on the incessant knocking on the door across the hall all night long at my apartmemt.

I really don't know what to do. Our Negroes provide tons of entertainment on "Cops" all day long and now I am supposed to turn them in?

But the knocking persists all day ands night. White, black, male, female. It's not like any of these poor souls is there to interview for a branch manager position at Banlk of America.

It is tragic. The boys all look like Eminem. The girls all fucked up their lives by having a child at 16.

I checked out the LV police site....An option to report this behavior. Tough to balance the risks of turning them in and living to tell about it.
Not trying to be a smart ass, but is moving an option? does'nt sound like the safest place to live in my opinion.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

what woodshed said......no way in hell i would live there....I would work 3 jobs b4 I have to worry about where a lay my head down. Best of luck man.....

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

why not get into the business yourself and undercut them a bit on price. sounds like they have a thriving customer base you could compete for.

Well, the allleged drug dealing didn't start until this month.. I like where I live.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

live in a rural area of the country we dont have that problem

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what they got over there, maybe we can figure out a way to make you some loot, lord knows you're betting is not doing that..

Good luck Jeff, keep renting an apartment in this town and this will continue happening to you. Apartments around here are just plain bad news unless you pay up for the premium places. Better to spend a couple hundred more and rent a house in a decent area or does playing parlay cards not make you enough money for that???

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

i do car repos for 3 vegas banks. thurday I piked up a 98 explorer 6 months past due. NO DL NO ins. no reg. the guy wanted his personals out of the car including a crack pipe and 3 bags of meth. He actually showed up to get that. yeah he was black. using 5 socials and has an outstanding 40k student loan. His mom says he's a good boy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

i do car repos for 3 vegas banks. thurday I piked up a 98 explorer 6 months past due. NO DL NO ins. no reg. the guy wanted his personals out of the car including a crack pipe and 3 bags of meth. He actually showed up to get that. yeah he was black. using 5 socials and has an outstanding 40k student loan. His mom says he's a good boy.

A tout and a repo guy, wow. only thing left would be lawyer, you are on quite a roll JD. You hiring? :+clueless

Jeff- I have a home in Green Valley in Henderson. Only $1250/mo. to rent. 10 minutes from the strip.

Stephen

EOG Addicted

Jeff my neighbor owns another home he's looking to rent for around $1,400. It's about 1,300 square feet with a big backyard and a pool. It's in Green Valley near Sunset Station.

Best of luck. You shouldn't have to live with that nonsense.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Does it really matter if the people next door to you are black, white or orange?

Does it really matter if the people next door to you are black, white or orange?

Not at all. I would be happy to have George and Weezy Jefferson as neighbors.

I just don't want ghetto behavior living next to me.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

its fucking sad.guess what i had the same problem and i got those bastards thrown out and i let the piece of shit motherfuckin scumbuckets know.shit my kids had to look out the window and see this fucking dudes ass crack.sorry i know i may be getting older (33) which really ain't that old but i don't care for all that gangbanger shit or the apparel that goes with it.i told the guy to pull his fucking pants up or i'd pull the damn things up for him.and if he wanted to sling his dope go in the fucking house and do it.i let the manager know real fast.i spent 4 months dealing with that shit.i finally threatened to go to the owners of the property and the manager suddenly got motivated to get the scum on their merry way.its been very peaceful since they left.just one family of people can cause a whole place to go down.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

hell i didn't need a cup of coffee at all this morning.just seeing this bulllshit got my adrenaline flowing.you see this is whats wrong with america.that one guy was right about this.momma said junior is a good boy.all the mommas need to wake up.these people out here putting mine,yours and childrens life in danger with their drug dealing,gangbanging and loitering.you see i don't have a gun.in fact in my occupation i'm offered one quite often.but i don't.i'm going to be honest about why i don't have one.i have no criminal record but the first damn time some piece of shit gangbanger messed with me in anyway i'd blow the piece of shit away.i simply would have no problem pulling the trigger.therefore its better for me not to have one in case some lil punk ends up facedown on the pavement.damn that felt good....

I'd hire Florence out from under them. She'd clean up that ghetto crap in no time.

is there any good chronic in vegas everytime im there someone is tring to sell me some dirty ass shit

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Why does it have to be 'Negro Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas'? Why not just plain ole 'Drug Dealing Update From Las Vegas? Unless you are trying to say that all Negros are drug dealing? I am sure that there are drug dealers and drug users of all races !

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Jeff,

Just be thankful there aren't any white kids dealing drugs in Vegas.

whachotalkinboutwillis?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Jeff my neighbor owns another home he's looking to rent for around $1,400. It's about 1,300 square feet with a big backyard and a pool. It's in Green Valley near Sunset Station.

Runners have too.
:party

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Not trying to be a smart ass, but is moving an option? does'nt sound like the safest place to live in my opinion.

that would cut his posting material down by at least 40 percent.

Pecos and Wigwam is right next to 15. It takes 15 minutes at most.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Somebody actually invited the Munchkin Man to move out to Las Vegas last month.

Now the Munchkin Man is beginning to feel better about his decision to remain where he is.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Jeff Jones = White trash

Jeff Jones = White trash

For those of you who do not live here in Las Vegas Jeff Jones is nothing more then a friendless hippie racist loser that wants to blame everything on black people not realizing he isn't anything more then white trash himself.

Keep blaming the blacks Jeff. You need to do something to make you feel good about your misfit white trash ass.

Dave Scandaliato

Last edited:
Re: Jeff Jones = White trash

For those of you who do not live here in Las Vegas Jeff Jones is nothing more then a friendless hippie racist loser that wants to blame everything on black people not realizing he isn't anything more then white trash himself.

Keep blaming the blacks Jeff. You need to do something to make you feel good about your misfit white trash ass.

Dave Scandaliato

And you wonder why Dave lost his advertisers and his show.

I have never met Dave. I listened to his show for the two plus years I have been in Las Vegas to the time it went off the air. The show went from an entertaining afternoon diversion with his cast of regulars to just a disaster. Airtime contricted from three hours, to two, to one, to see ya.'

Toward the end, Dave ask this friendless hippie racist loser to run his message board. I declined. I could recognize a snowball headed for Hell when I saw one.

I understand that Dave is seeking attention for his lost airtime.

I have no idea where he gets that I am trying to blame "everything" on black people. I don't even know what "everything" means. I understand that pointing out bad behavior by black people is not politically correct and that any negative comment involving a black person is judged as racism. Dave just wants to glom on for the ride.

You can't make it up.

Jeff,

Why even give him any attention?

Just a thought...

THE SHRINK

Move to Boise. You can find 2000 square feet for under 1K/month. :houra

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I have grown up around drugs and dealers my whole life. It is all around me and always has been since I was out riding a bike around town. It is common practice in my world and as of yesterday we are getting ready to release a whole lot of crack cocaine dealers/users back into the public based on that Supreme Court ruling. I have thoughts that it is such a cash cow for the system that there is no REAL enthusiasm to cease this activity except for a few good guys that are going to spend their lives and build their legacy's based on the job of putting an end to drug abuse and sales. (right)

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

Dave Scandaliato

Sounds like the perfect person to push the trash you sell; hire him.

Jeff,

Why even give him any attention?

Just a thought...

THE SHRINK

Well, of course I am going to give Dave the attention. I have hooked the Meatman on a thread. He's the Clarabelle the Clown of Las Vegas Sports Gambling. (That's a Howdy Doody reference; it may have predated some posters.)

My thread never had any attention of mentioning Dave. Since he interjected himself., let's review the "good" he has done for his long lost radio listeners.

The Meatman and his cohorts have their picks monitored at
Trackpicks.com. (When you are performing so cluelessly, you do wonder why you are having your picks monitored at all. It must be pathological cluelessness.)

Anyway, in 2006, Dave helped his loyal fans to -341.60 units. He has been much kinder this year, only costing them -57.45 units.

Oh, but he has radio friends. How 'bout that Union Doug? Trackpicks.com reports that he has gone -186.30 units and -250.4 units over the last two years. Gosh, I'd rush to the phone right now with my Visa or Mastercard.

And the everbright Teaserman. Two-year record of -161.69 and + 51.67 over the last two years.

I don't make this up. I just quote the monitors.

Good stuff...

Jeff,

There's something to be said about FADING this spineless meatman.

I may just purchase some picks in the Christmas spirit to go opposite him.

He's THAT bad!!! :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

What about Pete Sams who finished #1 in College Football and is #2 in College Basketball this year? He is also the defending NHL champion at Track Picks Sports Monitor and finished #2 in college basketball last year?

What about Branden Martin who is Ranked #1 in the NBA this season twenty games over .500?

Just so you know we are #1 in NBA, NHL, NCAA Football this year DOCUMENTED at Track Picks. We also have the #2 guy in the NHL and NCAA Basketball. Pete Sams is also ranked #4 in the NFL.

We are making good money this year betting sports Jeff unlike yourself who is nothing more then a racist who has to be a messenger bettor(which is AGAINST THE LAW by the way) to pay his rent.

Dave Scandaliato