2024 Presidential Race: THE DONALD versus BIG MIKE...who is selected?

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Why is Joe Biden opening the border to let migrants in the USA?
Because the Democratic party knows without new immigrants they can't legally win at the polls. They are simply buying votes with amnesty. In the end they are not looking for the interest of the American people but rather their zeal to stay in power at the expense of unruly, chaotic and illegal immigrants. The policy not only hurts Americans but puts the lives of children and immigrants in grave danger by crossing a coyote and cartel infested border.

·

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Why is Joe Biden opening the border to let migrants in the USA?
Because the Democratic party knows without new immigrants they can't legally win at the polls. They are simply buying votes with amnesty. In the end they are not looking for the interest of the American people but rather their zeal to stay in power at the expense of unruly, chaotic and illegal immigrants. The policy not only hurts Americans but puts the lives of children and immigrants in grave danger by crossing a coyote and cartel infested border.

Just when I think #MAGAMorons can't get any dumber - we are proven wrong!

Any new immigrant who arrive are NOT granted citizenship ASAP. That takes time. Years. And there is no guarantee how they will vote.

How come #RepublicansAreTheProblem want to take away the right to vote for people who they know will vote for Democrats! Because they know the more people who go to the polls - the worse it is for them.

"Amazing" how the party of "small/limited government" wants to take away rights of people! How is taking away a woman's right TO HER OWN BODY - a good thing!? How is taking away the rights of LGBTQ community to live life how they want a good thing? How is banning books - SOMETHING THE NAZIS DID - a good thing? How is SUPPORTING A VIOLENT AND MURDERING DICTATOR in Vladimir Putin - a good thing?

#VoteBlueToProtectYourRIghts
#VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Do agree women should decide to have an abortion or not. Do agree gun laws should be better. Democrats are definitely strategic: loan forgiveness(more votes) deplete oil reserves to lower gas before election. Have a black women vp for the black and women vote. Manipulate job reports which 11 out of last 12 have been reivised downward. manipulate cpi, only 3.2%.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tulsi is not a Republican. Make no mistakes. I still support her. Make no mistakes. Her not being a Republican is plus EV. I hate the Republican party. Picking her will help Trump electorally with indies and pussy and it will also start or continue the process of demolishing the grand ole party. Just like the NCAA is dead and they deserve to be dead.

Heim

EOG Master
In California if you receive any government subsidy packet, they enclose a register to vote form. You name the government assistance program, you'll find a registration form.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Blame Ronald Reagan for California turning commie. He did the original mass amnesty. I'm not starting another conspiracy theory but he wasn't the same after Hinkley shot him and it was the 1st year if his 1st term. Beyond Curtis Strange the same name as the Greatest American Hero character. I think even the first name.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Reagan was the great communicator and made us proud to be American again after the JFK assassinationt to Carter dark period. But when you drill down to actual results and consequences, not very good. At all. He gave us the Bush dynasty instead of selecting Patty B as his VP.

Heim

EOG Master
Blame Ronald Reagan for California turning commie. He did the original mass amnesty. I'm not starting another conspiracy theory but he wasn't the same after Hinkley shot him and it was the 1st year if his 1st term. Beyond Curtis Strange the same name as the Greatest American Hero character. I think even the first name.

At that time the reasoning was, Hispanic labor is needed, which was true. Now we have 15,000 looking for landscaping jobs.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Donald Trump has reinforced his opposition to central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). He argued that CBDCs would threaten freedom and give the government absolute control over people’s money.
See if all the democrat lovers change their tune if they are forced to take all their money and convert it to a cbdc. All non reported money,tips, etc., will now have to be reported.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not going to argue your selections. For the sake of argument:

We traded Afghan and Syria for Ukraine and Gaza with the botched Afghan withdrawal and Taiwan pending. If you consider that an *argument for Joe Biden, have at it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do you understand and I don't think you do that we have depleted our weapon supply for Ukraine. We don't have the weapons we need for us. And we are playing an I'm not touching you game with Russia which may result in a direct war with Russia if we touch them.

MrTop

EOG Master
Do you understand and I don't think you do that we have depleted our weapon supply for Ukraine. We don't have the weapons we need for us. And we are playing an I'm not touching you game with Russia which may result in a direct war with Russia if we touch them.

we have depleted nothing. That is a trick they always play. They said we were out of weapons 10-15 times. The US is the biggest arms dealer in the world .. Russia would never go into nato.....they are struggling with Ukraine. A country with no air force and navy

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm not going to argue your selections. For the sake of argument:

We traded Afghan and Syria for Ukraine and Gaza with the botched Afghan withdrawal and Taiwan pending. If you consider that an *argument for Joe Biden, have at it.
what i said has nothing to do with biden. Afghan withdrawal was optics. Syrian war still going on..We are not fighting in gaza or ukraine . you do not understand the military

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
what i said has nothing to do with biden. Afghan withdrawal was optics. Syrian war still going on..We are not fighting in gaza or ukraine . you do not understand the military
reports are that we will pull out of both iraq and syria in the next few months, another failed war for biden.

MrTop

EOG Master
reports are that we will pull out of both iraq and syria in the next few months, another failed war for biden.

want to bet? actually not in syria...troops yes... in jordan tower

Syrian war going on before biden....trump will not pull them out

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just when I think #MAGAMorons can't get any dumber - we are proven wrong!

Any new immigrant who arrive are NOT granted citizenship ASAP. That takes time. Years. And there is no guarantee how they will vote.

How come #RepublicansAreTheProblem want to take away the right to vote for people who they know will vote for Democrats! Because they know the more people who go to the polls - the worse it is for them.

"Amazing" how the party of "small/limited government" wants to take away rights of people! How is taking away a woman's right TO HER OWN BODY - a good thing!? How is taking away the rights of LGBTQ community to live life how they want a good thing? How is banning books - SOMETHING THE NAZIS DID - a good thing? How is SUPPORTING A VIOLENT AND MURDERING DICTATOR in Vladimir Putin - a good thing?

#VoteBlueToProtectYourRIghts
#VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy

Another Liberal Dildo Brain, Puts His Sponge Brain on Display.

mr merlin

EOG Master
we are in iraq cause of bp
it's my understanding the chinese and russians are taking over all of iraqs oil industry.

We are in iraq because they allow us to by written agreement, that agreement is being revoked, unless if something changes we will have to leave.

MrTop

EOG Master
it's my understanding the chinese and russians are taking over all of iraqs oil industry.

We are in iraq because they allow us to by written agreement, that agreement is being revoked, unless if something changes we will have to leave.

yes there is a contract there. the contract was for oil. i know bp is there

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I would bet everything I own - INCLUDING MY LIFE - Biden is light years more mentally and physically capable than #DementiaDon

People point out Biden's gaffes but when Jabba the tRUMP makes more - and worse ones - people say he knew what he was saying, he just said it for a point.

I like my POTUS candidates NOT to have 90+ indictments and is running because he wants to help the country - not divide it and prosecute his enemies.

If #TraitorTrump gets elected - America turns into North Korea.

Do an OBJECTIVE look at the numbers each POTUS accomplished - there is NO WAY to look at them without seeing Biden's are FAR SUPERIOR to #Trumpisnotwell

Google: Project 2025.....................THAT IS TERRIFYING!
After going thru alzheimers as a caregiver, biden is in far worse shape than trump. It’s embarrassing that either are running at their age, Trump is very high risk health wise also.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
After going thru alzheimers as a caregiver, biden is in far worse shape than trump. It’s embarrassing that either are running at their age, Trump is very high risk health wise also.

NOPE!

Seeing #TrumpIsNotWell speak lately - he is worse. He has Frontotemporal Dementia - very easy to see when you know what the signs of it are

Attachments

• FrontotemporalDementia - Trump.jpg
    FrontotemporalDementia - Trump.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I do know the signs. Personally I wouldn’t vote for either

100% agree.

But between the 2 of them:

You can vote for a Democrat in 2024 and then vote for a Repub in 2028.
You can vote for a Repub in 2024 - AND NEVER VOTE AGAIN!

#VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy
#VoteBlueToSaveYourRights
#RepublicansArePutinsPuppets

Attachments

• VoteBlue - SaveElections.jpg
    VoteBlue - SaveElections.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 1

lap18

EOG Dedicated
100% agree.

But between the 2 of them:

You can vote for a Democrat in 2024 and then vote for a Repub in 2028.
You can vote for a Repub in 2024 - AND NEVER VOTE AGAIN!

#VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy
#VoteBlueToSaveYourRights
#RepublicansArePutinsPuppets
You are surely one brainwashed human being