2024 Presidential Race: THE DONALD versus BIG MIKE...who is selected?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
D's can't possibly run dingbat, brain-dead, Uncle Joe again.

What does EOG think about this scenario?

I personally think she will be tough candidate.

Heim

EOG Master
Haley is going to get smoked on Tuesday in her home state. Most would drop out. Nope these deep pocket backers
won't let her in case Trump goes on IR.

Moreover, very interesting who is funding some of these legal manuevers v. Trump. It takes money to get the legal ball
rolling and most of these state run agencies don't have it. Hmmm.....where is the money coming from?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
D's can't possibly run dingbat, brain-dead, Uncle Joe again.

What does EOG think about this scenario?

I personally think she will be tough candidate.

I would bet everything I own - INCLUDING MY LIFE - Biden is light years more mentally and physically capable than #DementiaDon

People point out Biden's gaffes but when Jabba the tRUMP makes more - and worse ones - people say he knew what he was saying, he just said it for a point.

I like my POTUS candidates NOT to have 90+ indictments and is running because he wants to help the country - not divide it and prosecute his enemies.

If #TraitorTrump gets elected - America turns into North Korea.

Do an OBJECTIVE look at the numbers each POTUS accomplished - there is NO WAY to look at them without seeing Biden's are FAR SUPERIOR to #Trumpisnotwell

Google: Project 2025.....................THAT IS TERRIFYING!

Attachments

• Project2025.jpg
    Project2025.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 0

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I would bet everything I own - INCLUDING MY LIFE - Biden is light years more mentally and physically capable than #DementiaDon

People point out Biden's gaffes but when Jabba the tRUMP makes more - and worse ones - people say he knew what he was saying, he just said it for a point.

I like my POTUS candidates NOT to have 90+ indictments and is running because he wants to help the country - not divide it and prosecute his enemies.

If #TraitorTrump gets elected - America turns into North Korea.

Do an OBJECTIVE look at the numbers each POTUS accomplished - there is NO WAY to look at them without seeing Biden's are FAR SUPERIOR to #Trumpisnotwell

Google: Project 2025.....................THAT IS TERRIFYING!
you really believe Biden is physically or mentally capable?
winky...everybody knows you are a liberal goof but come on now... I know you know that is the biggest lie you've ever told

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't post you must be new here, Lap18, so I will post where the hell have you been the last 20 years? Certainly not in any thread Kinky has expressed his not smart and not sophisticated political views.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here is a daily be best clue.

Winkyduck 1322-1878-105 +38.18 UNITS -
First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Of course I don't want either, but sadly Big Mike would be less worse than Uncle Joe.

100% Big Mike will not be President. He doesn't even want the job. If you want a bomb, that whore Governor from Michigan. I'm not sure there will be an election. If She goes on Taiwan, all bets off. They have us. They absolutely have us. We are fucked if we don't let him take Taiwan and it's not going to be on television or the internet. Out yours and my windows.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So hopefully Joe lays down his losing hand. If I was President, I would set up peace talks and come up with the be best dirty deal. Let Taiwan know they are on their own if they refuse to bend the knee to She. No choice. Chinese kill squad cells all over the country on top of the cyber and space warfare.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
you really believe Biden is physically or mentally capable?
winky...everybody knows you are a liberal goof but come on now... I know you know that is the biggest lie you've ever told

Physically - there can be no debate. Biden runs and rides a bike. Name the last time you saw Jabba the tRUMP do anything like that. Biden is fit. #IQ45 is OBESE!

Mentally - people harp on Biden, but Biden never said Nikki Haley failed to get the National Guard on J6. Biden never said he beat Obama in an election. I could go on but tell me the last time #Trumpisnotwell spoke in a complete sentence! And check out this #TrumpSmellsLikeAss on Twitter and see the people saying Der Fuhrer has soiled his diapers for decades.

MrTop

EOG Master
0 wars with Trump, brink of world war with Bidet … yepper …

when trump came in office there were 2 wars going on. He stopped neither one. This war in Ukraine will be over cause of no money is coming in for it. Trump will stop it by giving land away to Russia. Which might be a good thing. The only thing is if China sees a weak move by trump, they could go after Taiwan. Trump knows there is no treaty to defend. What will Japan and South Korea along with the Philippines think? Will the US defend them with a treaty? Weakness invites more war. It won't matter the semi-conductors are still made in Taiwan not the US yet. Obama, trump and Biden were slow moving on this. So, if the Taiwan invasion happens, we will have a market crash.

boston massacre

EOG Master
when trump came in office there were 2 wars going on. He stopped neither one. This war in Ukraine will be over cause of no money is coming in for it. Trump will stop it by giving land away to Russia. Which might be a good thing. The only thing is if China sees a weak move by trump, they could go after Taiwan. Trump knows there is no treaty to defend. What will Japan and South Korea along with the Philippines think? Will the US defend them with a treaty? Weakness invites more war. It won't matter the semi-conductors are still made in Taiwan not the US yet. Obama, trump and Biden were slow moving on this. So, if the Taiwan invasion happens, we will have a market crash.

Zero Wars Started Under Trump.

Tell The Whole Story.

Not Just The Parts You Like.

ISIS is No More.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I could murder this entire delusional post but just want answer on 2 wars.