Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

kane

EOG master
The Heat tend to play to the level of their competition, they always play the big boys tough, but quite often struggle against the bad ones

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mapping out rest of the season:

Let's give them a split @ Dallas/OKC
Split Bullets/Nuggets at homedog
Split @ Detroit(2)/76ers/clevfan
3 of 4 homestand of Pelicans/clevfan/Warriors/Jailblazers
Win @ Bullets
Split Knicks/76ers @ homedog
2 of 3 @ Rockets, Pissers (2)
2 of 3 Mavs, cRaptors homedog

13-8 added to 35-26 is 48-34. Use this as a reference to hitting 50. Have to overachieve by 2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Any chance @ #3 seed, need 50 and I don't think that will be enough. Celtics blowing it last night against clevfan doesn't help. That's the likely team to pass.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't understand howid a separated shouldier is season ending. Bill Laimbeer played with it during the playoffs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not to be clear whether this is a slippage but yet another injury and this one for the season. Herro out another 2 games.

kane

EOG master
Herro and Love didn't make the trip, so both are out the next two games, they'll beat Dallas then lose to OKC which is fine, just looking for a split

kane

EOG master
Patty Mills is a good pickup for them, a veteran who will be a good locker room guy and gives them a three point shooter off the bench, losing J-Rich isn't ideal, but his loss can be overcome, the two guys they can't lose are Jimmy and Bam, they can't win in the playoffs without both of them

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Speaking of not ideal. Izzo must must must win tonight. I'm not Alan Boston but will probably go from inside to ouside the bubble boy. 2-0 puts it away but a win tonight is probably enough pending extra teams shrinking the at large pool. I have a lot of shit on Sparty. At least give me a dance chance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
76ers have the opportunity to blow the East open. Drwift into the pee in. Already there. Houthis healthy Embiid. Lose 1, win 1 or win 2 to get 8th seed. Beat Celtics. They can absolutely do it with Embiid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going to have to win tonight and tomorrow for #3 seed. Then a Bullets bunny. Then another showdown with Nuggets. For #3, at least 3-1. Bullets have lost 16 in a row. Pistons may not have the record very long.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Patty M probably a playoffs upgrade. He's old but has the experience. They are down 2 players. Hopefully come back and they run the rest of the regular season with a full rooster.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This was an ugly loss because should have been won but road game against a marginal playoff team. Means OKC not a free lick.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Scary play with Bam Bam. Easily could have gotten his knee injured with collision in the paint.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Special needs:

Alcatraz and Ryby Indian Wells trophy
Willy Z Arnold trophy
#HeatCulture
76ers
Indiana State

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kiss my ass.

$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$30.00 WON ON FANDUEL

$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$13.75 WON ON FANDUEL

$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$32.50 WON ON FANDUEL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kiss my ass.

$2.50 TOTAL WAGER
$0.00 RETURNED

$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$0.00 RETURNED

$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$0.00 RETURNED

kane

EOG master
The Heat with a rare mental error last night, down three Caleb Martin committed a bad foul that put Dallas on the line, two free throws later the game was over, had they just D'd up and gotten a stop, they have the ball down three with a chance to tie, very unlike them to fuck up like that

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is s reference what I want to bet. Need $$$. I have all of these except Zeldin but I want more. Like my X taunts. More! More! More!

Straight:

Zeldin
Harman
Izzo
Baylor

2:

Iowa k, Heat
Iowa k, Purdue
Izzo, Heat
Heat, Fakers
Heat, kanes
Leafs, Heat