EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WADE is our July contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
WINKY will take a run at the Grand Challenge next year.

April - my birth month. This gives all of my adoring fans plenty of time to compile as many :love letters" to me as they appreciate doing. Only thing is when I do it I will have only 32 posts in the thread. One to start things off, 30 plays, and one to recap. People can take as many shots at me as they want, I will not reply or acknowledge any of them.

Wade

EOG Master
This is my birth month, July 9th was my b-day. Probably bad luck to play in your birth month. I'm scared to make a pick because I know how it'll end up.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mr. Kelly likes to kick me while I’m down.

braves/nationals over 9.5 -108

I'm still Mr. Kelly?

WADE, it's called good-natured ribbing.

You've done a good job in taking your share of abuse.

I don't root against gamblers.

I root against those who don't gamble.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jammer just loves to hate on me. I am comfortable in my body. I found a niche with player props and I have had a very good time. And making a profit always help. I know I was hard on you at one time Jammer but I am so over that. Hopefully you could be also

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Mr Jk . How would be the best way to get a off shore sports book to pay me . The Sports book is Top bet. Been trying for 5 months. They are still in business. I appreciate any expert advice

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you tried to duplicate 0-10 or 10-0, it would 1024 attempts to make it a 50% outcome. And I don't think Wadey is done.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Wade's post game speech.

A young Linda Cohn is bonus coverage.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wade

EOG Master
Hard contest when you have to take pinnacle lines. right now 4 of the 7 totals are at a full number. the other 3 you can only take one side because the other side is over -110.