Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Maybe MC should talk to the insurance men TTP or TN and see if he could open up a policy against YU. MC gonna be down big bucks when the hung sung legend dominates

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Guys magically go from marginal guys to studs on ttp and from studs to marginal guys when they leave his team. Ttp got gallardo garcia danks nolasco and beltre and I got ervin, ubaldo, victorino, and young. I have ubaldo and ervin = gallardo and garcia. I have victo and young > danks and beltre. Then he got nolasco and I got peavy.

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP = insurance salesman in both real life and fantasy deals

Hyping a policy < hyping a bum bases player
:scooter

ttp, ill buy an insurance policy from you if you give us a deal in bases....looking for life, and possibly be interested in business depending on your rates.

J

joeybagadonuts

Brick trade him a keeper level player and he will throw in car and riding lawn mower policies.

:cheers

5. MC - the terminator or rosey the robot

one or the other with the MCs. Guy is a trading machine but one mistake and it can be curtains.

Bats are decent as he has 4 big names. Other spots look a little week but sure he will always be trying to tweek.

His arms are up the air to me. Could be nasty or could be the Titanic. One good one in Felix. The rest are ? Ubaldo and Danks feel down last year and no idea if they get up. Stras innings limit and Pineda may not even be in the majors. Mix in Johan and Berdard always a pitch from disaster and I just cant tell.

Closers look good as long again if they stay healthy. Beckham on the bench gives the team a extra boost.

So for me this team can go alot of different directions from the top to the bottom but in the end I feel... The boy who cant come out and play on Saturdays will be still battling it out at the end on Sundays as he stays in the race.

5th for the MC's!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that didnt take long.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia was masterful in his Grapefruit League outing against the Nationals on Thursday. Garcia struck out nine batters over five frames in the start as he did not allow a run.

Hopefully this guy can take the next step:houra

tripp

EOG Master

Thanks for completely eliminating two teams in my division already TTP. Drafted for viejo and destroyed MC with deals. Only other team to worry about is gamer :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Between this guy and Duda RJT really looking good taking TTPs guys

Cory Luebke's spring dominance continued Thursday, as he held the Indians to one run on four hits while recording six strikeouts over five innings.

rjt721

EOG Master

Between this guy and Duda RJT really looking good taking TTPs guys

Cory Luebke's spring dominance continued Thursday, as he held the Indians to one run on four hits while recording six strikeouts over five innings.
Love Luebke. Gonna be 500 point arm. :houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC has a better team than you.

Every deal that TTP makes in this league people go screaming that he ripped the other off.

Funny how last few days everyone (except fo TH) was saying Danks is a nothing this year, playing on a shit team. Cee says Dickey = Danks/Garcia. All of a sudden they go to TTP and they are aces. I have been trying to get Ervin since the draft. I think he's going to have a superb year. He will get plenty of run support and if hes the 3rd starter he will also get good matchups against some of the good teams. And every time he plays Oakland or Seattle he should have a big game. He is a 1step guy. Jaime and Danks are high end 2step guys, but never really one steps unless Jaime goes vs Houston/Pitt. I like Beltre alot, but got a very good bat back. Plus Young will be eligible for a few positions a month or 2 into the season. Not sure why I have to explain this anyway, but its fun. If this deal was with Viejo or Tegs everyone would have said i ripped those guys off.

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp doesn't know bases. He thinks Yu is a top 10 arm even though he's never seen him pitch.

Jaime and Danks both way better than Tripp's 2nd round stud Masterson.

1. I never said Danks sucks
2. jamie is = Ervin
3. I thought this was a fake deal to get people fired up and would be reversed
4 Ervin a 1 step guys is funnies. Let see those one steps vs Texas,NY and Boston

I think you got hosed. Doesnt matter what I think or anyone else though. Its your team. Funny that you call the team 2013 though. You might be working on keepers sooner rather then later again this year.

and the funniest part was trying to get the commish to hurry and input the deal because he couldnt wait until TTP got home to hit enter. Got to make sure they are on the roster cause rosters lock in a few weeks. :LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Jaime = Ervin :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TN my team is better than yours.

My SP are better. My Closers are better. My bats are better. :finger004

Integrity

EOG Master

Oh thank god. Boss tells me walking out the door yesterday that I had to come in at noon, but still close - nice 13 hour day. Calls me this morning and says don't come in until 3. :lock:
Only a 10 hour day now. The 3rd in a row, work sucks.

Tegs, there's zero chance you won't trade Hosmer at some point this year. Also, thinking about keepers this early on in the season is a bit nutty, don't you think? Nice to see you're already conceding though.

not conceding, there's just too much risk on my side of the deal.

if/when i become convinced that sale is this year's luebke, id jump all over it. for now, while i love his talent, im not sure how much it will translate to fantasy success this yr :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Sale is a garbage WW type guy, Tegs.

:lock:

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, i love his talent and think he will eventually be nice, but will prob need this year for seasoning before a big 2013

MC taking a lot of heat today. Good to see I'm not the only one seeing what TTP is doing to us here. This might be a surprise to some. But I agree with Bricker. Lets just cancel the league now

Jaime = Ervin :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TN my team is better than yours.

My SP are better. My Closers are better. My bats are better. :finger004

your keeper were better only because you spent $500 to get them (throwing away all of last year had to be fun too). Your team is not better, and your offense isnt close. And by the time you finish trading away the last few good players you have you will be team "2013" as you claim.
Hope you at least get to play until the allstar break this year.

Enjoy

Timetopay

EOG Master

Season needs to get here

Everyone hates each other

Brick was one of my best buds and everyday he is on attack mode with me.

MC just wants to hear he wins one deal and u all bury him no matter what he does

Tripp Blows

Timely works 2 days this year and complains

Gamer wants deals but busy doing torts

Tripp Blows

TN finding out Carp and Feliz are in trouble and taking it out on MC

Love this league!!!!

MC taking a lot of heat today. Good to see I'm not the only one seeing what TTP is doing to us here. This might be a surprise to some. But I agree with Bricker. Lets just cancel the league now

Cant hate TTp for trying to make his team better. that's the name of the game.

And you aint wasting my time cancelling the league mr.:finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

your keeper were better only because you spent $500 to get them (throwing away all of last year had to be fun too). Your team is not better, and your offense isnt close. And by the time you finish trading away the last few good players you have you will be team "2013" as you claim.
Hope you at least get to play until the allstar break this year.

Enjoy

:LMAO

Oy Vey!

Timetopay

EOG Master

I like to deal thats no shock

I have tried with Cee,Tuck,Books,Timely,Gamer,VD,Tegs,and Tripp

I have gotten offers out of those guys and have gotten 1 offer from Tuck and 1 from Tripp and they were terrible

Tegs and me went back and forth and almost completed a few.

So MC likes to deal so we do every year.

The problem is as you can see the last few days is all these guys talk but they didnt complete shit cause their panties are to tight. All talk and nothing done:btj:

Guys magically go from marginal guys to studs on ttp and from studs to marginal guys when they leave his team. Ttp got gallardo garcia danks nolasco and beltre and I got ervin, ubaldo, victorino, and young. I have ubaldo and ervin = gallardo and garcia. I have victo and young > danks and beltre. Then he got nolasco and I got peavy.

I'll bite

Gallardo 587
Garcia 390
Danks 382
Nolasco 376
Beltre 480

Baldo 376
Ervin 406
Victorino 418
Young 420

I like to deal thats no shock

I have tried with Cee,Tuck,Books,Timely,Gamer,VD,Tegs,and Tripp

I have gotten offers out of those guys and have gotten 1 offer from Tuck and 1 from Tripp and they were terrible

Tegs and me went back and forth and almost completed a few.

So MC likes to deal so we do every year.

The problem is as you can see the last few days is all these guys talk but they didnt complete shit cause their panties are to tight. All talk and nothing done:btj:

I didn't get a TTP offer. Just hey i like these guys and that's it?

rjt721

EOG Master

and the funniest part was trying to get the commish to hurry and input the deal because he couldnt wait until TTP got home to hit enter. Got to make sure they are on the roster cause rosters lock in a few weeks. :LMAO
lol

TTP texted me to put it through. I ignored the message because I thought it was a BS deal.