Revealed:'The Obama birth certificate protection act'? (Born in the USA????)

Re: Revealed:'The Obama birth certificate protection act'? (Born in the USA????)

There's no way this Kenyan fraud who's already spent over a million dollars trying to cover up his real birthplace is American-born.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL!

The good news is, the lower his approval ratings, the greater the chances of catching a break and exposing him.

This is going to be the greatest scandal in human history.

Re: Revealed:'The Obama birth certificate protection act'? (Born in the USA????)

I'm interested, but I'll have to check to see if my ticket won in the morning. I have "birth certificate," "Marxist" and "teleprompter" in a pick three. Two out of the three have already hit in this thread. If I can get a "teleprompter" in the next running, my pick three will hit yet again. . .:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

We already had the big fonts going earlier but it looks like our Canadian fraud is sleeping off his latest episode.

There's no way this Kenyan fraud who's already spent over a million dollars trying to cover up his real birthplace is American-born.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL!

Makes for a fun parallel with your own Canadian ass fraudulently pretending to be an American on sports handicapping web forums, Senor Lanquel.

:cheers

El Rushbo jumping on the bandwagon...

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<hr size="1" noshade="noshade"> <!-- standing head --> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]BORN IN THE USA?[/SIZE][/FONT]
<!-- end standing head --> <!-- head --> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Limbaugh: 'Obama has yet to prove he's a citizen'[/FONT]
<!-- end head --> <!-- deck --> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Radio giant blasts president's refusal to show long-form birth certificate[/FONT]
<!-- end deck --> <hr size="1">[SIZE=-1]Posted: July 20, 2009
9:48 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Chelsea Schilling[/FONT]
<!--- copywrite only show on NON commentary pages as per joseph meeting 8/23/06 ------> [SIZE=-1] <!-- copyright --> ? 2009 WorldNetDaily <!-- end copyright --> [/SIZE]

<!-- begin bodytext --> <table style="height: 296px;" width="239" align="right" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="200">
Rush Limbaugh </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Top-rated radio host Rush Limbaugh, upset that he's forced to report his every movement to tax authorities, blasted President Obama for failing to prove he is natural-born citizen of the United States.

On his show today, Limbaugh told listeners, "As you know, I'm in the midst of another harassing audit from New York State and New York City for the last three years. We're up to 16 different ways I have to prove to New York City and state tax authorities where I have been every day ? not just work week ? but every day, for the past three years."

He continued, "Barack Obama has yet to have to prove that he's a citizen. All he has to do is show a birth certificate. He has yet to have to prove he's a citizen. I have to show them 14 different ways where the h--- I am every day of the year for three years."

Demand the truth by joining the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!
Later in the show, Limbaugh showed a video of a woman criticizing Rep. Mike Castle for ignoring the birth certificate issue during a Delaware town meeting. She presented her own birth certificate, signed by a doctor, and asked why Obama hasn't been compelled to do the same.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9V1nmn2zRMc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>
Woman: I want to go back to Jan. 20, and I want to know, why are you people ignoring his birth certificate? (cheers and applause) He is not an American citizen. He is a citizen of Kenya. I am American. My father worked ? fought in World War II with the greatest generation in the Pacific theater for this country, and I don't want this flag to change. I want my country back! (cheers and applause)

Castle: If you're referring to the president there, he is a citizen of the United States. (crowd shouting)

Woman: All the men and women who died for this country in 1776 'til the present time. I think we should all stand up and give Pledge of Allegiance to that wonderful flag (cheers and applause) people that sacrificed their lives for our freedom. Everybody stand up.

Everyone in the room stood and recited the Pledge of Allegiance.
"The crowd went nuts," Limbaugh noted. "There's all kinds of stuff bubbling up out there."

As WND reported, concerns about Obama's long-form birth certificate and eligibility also got a boost when Limbaugh joked several times about the subject in comparing Obama to God on his June 10 show.

Asking rhetorically what God has in common with Obama, Limbaugh said, "Neither has a birth certificate."

Limbaugh previously mentioned the birth certificate issue just days before the 2008 election, when Obama's campaign announced the candidate would rush to Hawaii to visit his dying grandmother, but took several days before actually making the trip. Limbaugh said on Oct. 23:

See, I think this is about something else. You know what's really percolating out there? I've been laying low on this because it hasn't met the threshold to pass the smell test on this program.

This birth certificate business, this lawsuit that a guy named Philip Berg filed in Philadelphia in August for Obama to produce his genuine birth certificate and he still hasn't replied. You've got a deathly ill grandmother, you are going to rush to her side a few days from now, when you first announced this, you're going to rush, you're going to hurry, you're going to make tracks, you're going to get over there because you don't want your grandmother to die before you got there like your mother did, but somehow you keep campaigning, you take three days to get over there, if he's left yet, and this birth certificate business, I'm just wondering if something's up.

I have no clue, and folks, I'm telling you, this has not reached the threshold until now, and it's popping up all over the place. There are a lot of people now that are starting to speculate and be curious about this.

I don't know, let's say for example that somebody does come up with proof that something's screwy with his birth certificate and something's screwy about the fact that he's allegedly a natural citizen, American citizen, but may not be, dual citizenship, born in Kenya, who knows, there's all kinds of stuff out ? so what? What's going to happen this late in the campaign? Do you think if it's proven that they're going to dump him? That's not going to happen. But still, these are just questions that I have. And, look, both of my parents have died. When I was told the end was near, bam, I got there, fast as I could. I didn't announce to the audience, "I just got word my father is said to be passing away and in four or five days I'm going to go to Missouri. In the meantime, I will not leave you here on this radio program." These are just natural questions. I think any inquisitive reporter ? I know the risk I'm running here by raising all this. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't do that.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

Was there a point to the WorldNetDaily tinfoil hat wackery?:+clueless:pop:

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

Cost to provide Long Form BC to public - $0
Cost to hide Long Form BC from public - reported to be anywhere from $500,000-$800,000

The Big Empty himself has flip-flopped on which hospital he was born at! First, at barackobama.com, he listed Queens hospital as his place of birth, but somewhere along the way he now says it was Kapi'Olani?? I've been asked what hospital I was born at over 100 times and I haven't F'ed it up once. The Big Empty can't get the name right, won't explain his decision to change his birth hospitals, and will happily spend hundreds of thousands of dollars hiding the only proof of his true citizenship that costs absolutely nothing to release to the public? So much for his much hyped era of openness and transparency, huh? :LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Cost to provide Long Form BC to public - $0
Cost to hide Long Form BC from public - reported to be anywhere from $500,000-$800,000

The Big Empty himself has flip-flopped on which hospital he was born at! First, at barackobama.com, he listed Queens hospital as his place of birth, but somewhere along the way he now says it was Kapi'Olani?? I've been asked what hospital I was born at over 100 times and I haven't F'ed it up once. The Big Empty can't get the name right, won't explain his decision to change his birth hospitals, and will happily spend hundreds of thousands of dollars hiding the only proof of his true citizenship that costs absolutely nothing to release to the public? So much for his much hyped era of openness and transparency, huh? :LMAO
Did you get this from World Net Daily or Jim Corsi??
Maybe from his step grandma in Kenya?
You sheep are beyond comical. 3 different non partisan groups have said the birth certificate he provided was real and you wacky sheep keep going with your fantasies.
What's the reward up to now ?:LMAO

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

Did you get this from World Net Daily or Jim Corsi??
Maybe from his step grandma in Kenya?
You sheep are beyond comical. 3 different non partisan groups have said the birth certificate he provided was real and you wacky sheep keep going with your fantasies.
What's the reward up to now ?:LMAO

My post indicated, quite clearly, where I got my information. If using Barack's own words makes me a sheep then your reply makes you a donkey.

tank

EOG Dedicated

My post indicated, quite clearly, where I got my information. If using Barack's own words makes me a sheep then your reply makes you a donkey.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="756"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="165"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="165"><tbody><tr><td class="menu_left_bg" align="left" valign="top">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td align="left" valign="top" width="591"> <!-- Central column here --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td valign="middle"></td> <td valign="middle"></td> </tr></tbody></table>
<hr width="100%"> <!-- Article begin here --> Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii?s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Analysis
Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in at home in the middle of the night.
Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous," state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes, energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so," Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."
Fukino said she has ?personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama?s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Since we first wrote about Obama's birth certificate on June 16, speculation on his citizenship has continued apace.
Some claim that Obama posted a fake birth certificate to his Web page. That charge leaped from the blogosphere to the mainstream media earlier this week when Jerome Corsi, author of a book attacking Obama, repeated the claim in an Aug. 15 interview with Steve Doocy on Fox News.
Corsi: Well, what would be really helpful is if Senator Obama would release primary documents like his birth certificate. The campaign has a false, fake birth certificate posted on their website. How is anybody supposed to really piece together his life?
Doocy: What do you mean they have a "false birth certificate" on their Web site?
Corsi: The original birth certificate of Obama has never been released, and the campaign refuses to release it.
Doocy: Well, couldn't it just be a State of Hawaii-produced duplicate?
Corsi: No, it's a -- there's been good analysis of it on the Internet, and it's been shown to have watermarks from Photoshop. It's a fake document that's on the Web site right now, and the original birth certificate the campaign refuses to produce.

Corsi isn't the only skeptic claiming that the document is a forgery. Among the most frequent objections we saw on forums, blogs and e-mails are:

• The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
  • It isn't signed.
  • No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.
  • In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
  • The certificate number is blacked out.
  • The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but the document wasn't released until 2008.
  • The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of birth."
Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

The Obama birth certificate, held by FactCheck writer Joe Miller

Alvin T. Onaka's signature stamp

The raised seal
Blowup of text

You can click on the photos to get full-size versions, which haven't been edited in any way, except that some have been rotated 90 degrees for viewing purposes.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "
your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: "[We] couldn't get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we've found out it's pretty irrelevant for the outside world." The document we looked at did have a certificate number; i

</td></tr></tbody></table>

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

I know it's hard for you sheep but you have to ask yourself who gains out of this??So all these people are lying and your wacky fantasies and the nuts you get your info from are right??That was never on Obama's website, you have been had by the same sheep leaders that are driving you over the cliff.
Conspiracy nuts like you will never believe it sadly.

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

So I question Obama HIMSELF claiming two different hospitals as his "birth hospital" and his massive expenditures hiding his long form BC and you reply with a really old web article about a COLB? :LMAO

You label me a sheep, though I never once mentioned fringe sites like WND, and then you go ahead a cite factcheck.org???? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO who's the sheep???

tank

EOG Dedicated

So I question Obama HIMSELF claiming two different hospitals as his "birth hospital" and his massive expenditures hiding his long form BC and you reply with a really old web article about a COLB? :LMAO

You label me a sheep, though I never once mentioned fringe sites like WND, and then you go ahead a cite factcheck.org???? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO who's the sheep???
That's just it.Show where Obama had 2 different hospitals on his website.Show it or admit you got it from some right wing wacky site that has you convinced of this.I'll wait sheep.:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh now it has to be the long form to convince the sheep??:LMAO
So tell me how much the reward is up too?
The guy on ebay sure had the sheep panting but what happened to him?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
What happened to Berg your master sheepherder?:LMAO

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

Oh now it has to be the long form to convince the sheep??:LMAO
So tell me how much the reward is up too?
The guy on ebay sure had the sheep panting but what happened to him?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
What happened to Berg your master sheepherder?:LMAO

It has become obvious that you know absolutely nothing about birth records except what a poorly done Google search provides to you.
When did I mention EBay?
When did I mention Berg?

You are coming up way short, but I'm sure that won't stop you from embarrassing yourself again!

tank

EOG Dedicated

It has become obvious that you know absolutely nothing about birth records except what a poorly done Google search provides to you.
When did I mention EBay?
When did I mention Berg?

You are coming up way short, but I'm sure that won't stop you from embarrassing yourself again!
Where did I say you mentioned ebay.I did to prove you wacky sheep will stop at nothing with your fantasies and will be made to look stupid again and again just like the guy on ebay who wanted 100k for the information he had ,but disappeared when WND closed in trying to get mud:LMAOHe claimed to be from Kenya too:LMAO:LMAO
Still waiting for you to show obama's website were he listed 2 different hospitals:pop:
Just admit it was from WND and save yourself some more embarrassment.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

I know it's hard for you sheep but you have to ask yourself who gains out of this??So all these people are lying and your wacky fantasies and the nuts you get your info from are right??That was never on Obama's website, you have been had by the same sheep leaders that are driving you over the cliff.
Conspiracy nuts like you will never believe it sadly.
I think Obama was born in the same studio that produced our lunar landings/conspiracy.

tank

EOG Dedicated

These sheep are even claiming he was born in Britain too.This is worse than the liberals going after Bush's military record.Talk about whacked out.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

These sheep are even claiming he was born in Britain too.This is worse than the liberals going after Bush's military record.Talk about whacked out.
But Bush proved he was down with Nic fighting in the 'Jungles of Alabama' . You gotta give the whackos credit, they discredited 5 percent of that story and made it go away with the help of the 'conservative' media which was cowering, subdued and sublimated, as Don King would say. (A Great American, as Sean Hannity would say.)

bilbal

EOG Enthusiast

Where did I say you mentioned ebay.I did to prove you wacky sheep will stop at nothing with your fantasies and will be made to look stupid again and again just like the guy on ebay who wanted 100k for the information he had ,but disappeared when WND closed in trying to get mud:LMAOHe claimed to be from Kenya too:LMAO:LMAO

That's a pretty stupid way of appearing credible.

Still waiting for you to show obama's website were he listed 2 different hospitals:pop:
Just admit it was from WND and save yourself some more embarrassment.

Barack claimed on his website that he was born at Queens hospital in Hawaii. In a letter he penned and signed (and was posted on Kapi'Olani hospital's website) he states that Kapi'Olani was the hospital of his birth.

So we have his own website, his own letter and the other hospital's website, at no point in WND quoted or involved.

What's for me to be embarrassed about, I'm not the one quoting factcheck.org. For someone who goes on and on about WND, you should take the time to fact check factcheck.

tank

EOG Dedicated

That's a pretty stupid way of appearing credible.

Barack claimed on his website that he was born at Queens hospital in Hawaii. In a letter he penned and signed (and was posted on Kapi'Olani hospital's website) he states that Kapi'Olani was the hospital of his birth.

So we have his own website, his own letter and the other hospital's website, at no point in WND quoted or involved.

What's for me to be embarrassed about, I'm not the one quoting factcheck.org. For someone who goes on and on about WND, you should take the time to fact check factcheck.
That's the only way sheep like you can understand that you are being led to slaughter...well some sheep anyway.
Show on Obama's website were it said all this . All we have is your word for it and no proof what so ever but we can go back and follow the lies to WND and how they have been busted lying many times.
You have not proven anything other than YOU claim to have seen this but cannot prove it.Do you think anyone is going to take your word for it when you have yet to prove anything??
Still waiting for this proof from Obamas website:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Did you believe this too?WND is the same fools that started the B.S that you are trying to push with no proof and only sheep like yourself to spread it.

Aaron Klein fabricates his own Obama scandal, WorldNetDaily and Fox News report it

By David Shankbone
Wikipedia ?scandals? have become a staple in the news; but how about one that was completely made up by WorldNetDaily and reported on by Fox News?
I missed this story last week, but it involves a few of my favorite themes: Israel, Wikipedia and the joke that is the right wing media. WorldNetDaily, the ?Conservapedia of News,? was recently caught with its pants down after Aaron Klein, one of its partisan hacks, fabricated a Wikipedia scandal. I will leave it to the reader to decide what is more comical: the ?scandal?, or Aaron Klein trying to thump his chest in indignation when he is caught.
Aaron Klein becomes the face of shoddy right wing reporting.

Aaron is chief of WND?s ?Jerusalem bureau? and he decided to test a theory. Aaron?s theory was that the editors of Barack Obama?s Wikipedia article will not allow criticism on the page. So what does smarty pants Aaron do? He tries to insert the bizarre fringe theory that Barack Obama is not a U.S. citizen eligible for the Presidency. Here?s what Aaron wrote:
There have been some doubts about whether Obama was born in the U.S. after the politician refused to release to the public a carbon copy of his birth certificate and amid claims from his relatives he may have been born in Kenya. Numerous lawsuits have been filed petitioning Obama to release his birth certificate, but most suits have been thrown out by the courts.
This is one of the more pathetic right-wing conspiracy hopes. Even though Obama provided a certification of live birth in Hawaii, the right wing foamers-at-the-mouth do not feel that is enough.
Obama can do nothing to ever convince people like Aaron Klein and the rest of the deluded right wing (who should be more deluded with the fact that they supported a President like George W. Bush, who trounced every notion of ?conservative values?). If Obama produced whatever document they asked for, they would find some reason to doubt its authenticity. ?There?s no amount of evidence or data that will change somebody?s mind,? says Michael Shermer, who is the publisher of Skeptic magazine and a columnist for Scientific American. ?The more data you present a person, the more they doubt it ? Once you?re committed, especially behaviorally committed or financially committed, the more impossible it becomes to change your mind.?
Alex Koppelman wrote on Salon about how the vast birth certificate conspiracy knows no bounds:
For believers, it works like this: So what if Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of Hawaii?s Department of Health, released a statement saying she has verified that the state has the original birth certificate on record? So what if she said separately that the certification looks identical to one she was issued for her own Hawaii birth certificate? Why didn?t her statement specify Obama?s birthplace? So what if a Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman later clarified that Fukino meant that Obama was born in Hawaii? So what if researchers for FactCheck.org actually saw the physical copy of the certification and debunked much of the key ?evidence? supposedly proving that the image posted online is a forgery? They?re not really independent. They?re funded by the Annenberg Public Policy Center, and Obama once (with Bill Ayers, no less) ran an entirely unrelated program that happened to be paid for with money donated by Walter Annenberg. And on and on and on.
Aaron Klein has now made himself part of that conspiracy by trying to insert this fringe theory on to Obama?s Wikipedia article, and then acting shocked that it was removed. When Aaron was called out on this, he tried to deny that he was the one who did it. Wired magazine demonstrated how people like Aaron often don?t use intelligence when they try to game Wikipedia, which is why they are caught engaging in unethical behavior:
Curiously, it turns out that Jerusalem21, whoever he or she might be, has only worked on one other Wikipedia entry since the account was created, notes ConWebWatch. That?s Aaron Klein?s entry, which Jerusalem21 created in 2006, and has edited 37 times.
When Gawker exposed Klein?s fabrication of a scandal, he demanded a retraction:
First, I am not ?Jerusalem21,? but I do know the Wikipedia user (he works with me and does research for me), and I worked with him on this story, which focused on investigating allegations I had received from others of Wikipedia scrubbing Obama?s page. I wanted to personally oversee whether indeed criticism of Obama was being deleted. For your information, often investigative journalists engage in exactly this kind of testing ? like seeing if they can bypass mandatory disclosures while donating to a candidate (several newspapers did this prior to the November election), or if they can register a dog to vote in Illinois. Thus, even if I had personally edited Obama?s page as a test to investigate allegations of scrubbing, this is entirely legitimate journalistic practice.
Gawker refused to retract the story, stating, ?In other words, Klein masterminded the creation of the supposed scandal he wrote about.? Klein?s crap defense is the same one he gave Wired, which like Gawker, called him out on his BS:
What?s missing from [Aaron Klein's] treatise on investigative journalism is the reporter?s obligation to disclose when he?s engineered events on which he?s reporting. In a follow-up e-mail, Klein acknowledges that he should have made that disclosure, but suggests he?s guilty of nothing more than an accidental omission in a hastily written story.
?It just slipped my mind,? he writes.

tank

EOG Dedicated

No .All we have is you claiming this and when the one lie is debunked the other 2 do not matter because they are the truth.

bibal, way to take the little unionized Michael Moore mouthpiece to the woodshed.

They can't suppress the truth forever. :thumbsup

tank

EOG Dedicated

bibal, way to take the little unionized Michael Moore mouthpiece to the woodshed.

Classic.One ghost responds to the other.:LMAO:LMAO
Yep you have everyone fooled, just like here.:LMAO:LMAO

Joe Contrarian <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2159879", true); </script>
EOG Objectivist and Moralist

<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by MannyLovitto
Joey claiming to be in the "Deep South USA" even though his posting IP remains firmly within Toronto CN

It just Never Gets Ol

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
My posting IP is strategically placed outside of the US of A because, thanks to the statists in DC, some sportsbooks (like Pinny) no longer accept US customers.

But then if your sports wagers exceeded $9 you'd know this wouldn't you? :doh1

Classic.One ghost responds to the other.:LMAO:LMAO
Yep you have everyone fooled, just like here.:LMAO:LMAO

Joe Contrarian <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2159879", true); </script>
EOG Objectivist and Moralist

<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by MannyLovitto
Joey claiming to be in the "Deep South USA" even though his posting IP remains firmly within Toronto CN

It just Never Gets Ol

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
My posting IP is strategically placed outside of the US of A because, thanks to the statists in DC, some sportsbooks (like Pinny) no longer accept US customers.

But then if your sports wagers exceeded $9 you'd know this wouldn't you? :doh1

I give my most loyal stalkers whatever they ask for. :finger004

They bring civility and act like adults engaging in a point-by-point debate, I'll extend the same courtesy.

On the other hand....

They bring infantile schoolyard crap and incessant thread-jacking non-sequiturs, I'll send them on a wild goose chase that will make their head spin. Just ask "Manny" the bad check-writing closet homo.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Yep you sure do Joe.Do they have mirrors up there??:cheers

heh....This thread reminds me of the last time we at the Rx ever saw JoeC's alter-ego "Gameface" post in the PoliticoPub.

Mark was peaking hard on the manic end of his bipolar cycle and had launched into several 500-1000+ word posts in hopes that somehow, some way he might "prove" a single point by utilizing the 10,000+ word cyber smothering technique.

And then "Gameface" (shockingly) shows up.

Fortunately, I happened to be hanging out at the time and was Manny on the spot to give "JoeC" likely the most embarrassing CyberWedgie of the many hundreds he's received from me in the past 4+ years. Within less than a day, "Gameface" was retired and not seen since

In my next post, (needs a bit of prep), presented here in the EOG PoliticoPub for the first time - GAMEFACE's LAST THREAD appearance in the Rx PoliticoPub

Enjoy

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=501927

August 8, 2007

eerily...just four months before another classic RxPolitics thread - LADIES & GENTLEMEN, THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - FRED DALTON THOMPSON!!!!!

Post 1 (Gameface)

I believe the GOP ticket will <hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130); background-color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> be Thompson and Romney VP.

The demorats will run Billiary and Obama VP.

You tell me who you trust to deal with the Islamonazis?

Post #3 - KTVEGAS submits:

2007 and GOP candidates are being asked about evolution - LOL.

Tell me former Klan actor and abortion lobbyist Thompson isn't thrilled he's missing out on these early debates.

Post #13 "GAMEFACE" persists:

Thompson is the lefts worse nightmare. I'd love for Huckabee to be the VP, however I think it will be Romney.

Nine minutes later, "JoeC" pops in:

On the GOP side, the race is Fred Thompson's to lose. I just hope he picks a solid conservative as his running mate. Hunter, Romney, Michael Steele and Huckabee are four very good choices.

Then Joe's manic phase starts to rev up with Post #20 (after reading it, reread it and change "Fred Thompson" to "Sarah Palin" and see if the pattern rings a bell)

===

depending on which poll you look at, Thompson is in first or second place -- without having spent a dime. Essentially, that's biggest non-story in this very early primary season so far: how a non-candidate has managed to erode Giuliani's lead and totally shake up the race.

I cannot recall a previous campaign where a non-candidate has made this much of a impact. Thompson is very shrewd, and his campaign thus far proves it.

Once Thompson officially announces (rumored to be Sept 5th), the GOP base will rally to his side. And unlike 2000 and 2004, I believe independents and Reagan Democrats will also come back into our fold.

Why?

While the electorate may be suffering from Bush Fatigue Syndrome, they dislike Hillary even more. People are tired of these polarizing personalities -- period.

On the other hand, Thompson has that quality you just can't teach a politician: charisma. From the mainstream (the loud applause he's received on the Tonight Show) to GOP fundraisers. For a non-GOP election cycle, he's one popular SOB. Fred's a uniter, a natural. This is why we have seen more hit-pieces on the non-candidate in the MSM than on any officially declared nominee.

Democrats and their media lapdogs fear Fred and already are doing everything they can to tear him down.

They know Fred's the only one on the stage who can stroll into a gun a shop and connect, just by being Fred. He'll probably campaign in a pickup truck with a heavy dose of that folksy homespun common sense Americans love.

"I don't agree with everything he says, but I like him" is a phrase we're sure to hear many times in the coming months from millions of voters across the country.

No candidate (in either party) has that broad kind of appeal. Make no mistake, the presidency is Thompson's to lose. Pray he stays healthy or doesn't blow it.

Seven minutes later, "Gameface" replies:

Joe,

You just hit a walk off homer, well done.

And when I saw that combo dual-personality posting about an hour later, I wrote:

FACE self lathers: Joe,

You just hit a walk off homer, well done.

SH: lol...Comedy Gold

tank

EOG Dedicated

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=501927

August 8, 2007

eerily...just four months before another classic RxPolitics thread - LADIES & GENTLEMEN, THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - FRED DALTON THOMPSON!!!!!

Post 1 (Gameface)

I believe the GOP ticket will <hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130); background-color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> be Thompson and Romney VP.

The demorats will run Billiary and Obama VP.

You tell me who you trust to deal with the Islamonazis?
I find these funny as hell. You hit a homer there:LMAO:LMAO

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- message --><EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/fDIVEfVGLBQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></EMBED>
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--google_ad_client = "pub-8132946737606752";google_ad_width = 250;google_ad_height = 250;google_ad_format = "250x250_as";google_ad_type = "text";google_color_border = "F5F5FF";google_color_bg = "F5F5FF";google_color_link = "22229C";google_color_text = "000000";google_color_url = "FFFFFF";//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</SCRIPT>