Revealed:'The Obama birth certificate protection act'? (Born in the USA????)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BORN IN THE USA?[/FONT]
<!-- end standing head --> <!-- head --> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Revealed: 'The Obama birth certificate protection act'?[/FONT]
<!-- end head --> <!-- deck --> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Bill would prohibit compelling executive branch from releasing documents[/SIZE][/FONT]
<!-- end deck --> <hr size="1">[SIZE=-1]Posted: May 24, 2009
9:12 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] <!--- copywrite only show on NON commentary pages as per joseph meeting 8/23/06 ------> [SIZE=-1] <!-- copyright --> ? 2009 WorldNetDaily <!-- end copyright --> [/SIZE]
<!-- begin bodytext --> <table align="right" border="0"><tbody><tr><td width="200">
Barack Obama, the man elected president</td></tr></tbody></table>
WASHINGTON ? A bill approved by the House of Representatives and referred to the Senate would prohibit federal employees of executive branch from being compelled to release any document unless a court makes a specified determination by a preponderance of evidence ? legislation at least one group suspects is designed to protect Barack Obama's elusive birth certificate from release.

The legislation, HR 985, resides in the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Sovereignty Alliance has issued a "red alert" about the bill it calls "stealth legislation ... to protect Obama from providing his birth certificate."

"It wouldn't surprise me a bit if this were one of the intended consequences of this legislation," said Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, who last week initiated a national billboard campaign to bring attention to the issue of Obama's missing birth certificate and what it might say about his claim to be a "natural born citizen," a status necessary to serving in the White House.

"In any case, this bill puts the lie to this administration and this Congress being the most ethical and transparent in American history," Farah said.

"They're very open when it comes to the secrets of previous administrations, but when it comes to their own work, it is shrouded in secrecy. Even the president's birth certificate and student records are well-guarded state secrets."

Farah launched a petition campaign several months ago that has collected nearly 400,000 names of Americans demanding answers as to Obama's eligibility. Last week he called for financial support of a new campaign to erect billboards around the country asking the simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

In just five days, the billboard campaign has been backed by about $45,000 in donations.

Likewise, Farah points out, the nearly 400,000 petitioners represents more people than live in any of the following U.S. cities:

• St. Louis, Missouri
  • Tampa, Florida
  • Anaheim, California
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Toledo, Ohio
  • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • New Orleans, Louisiana
  • Newark, New Jersey
  • Birmingham, Alabama
  • Madison, Wisconsin
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Reno, Nevada
  • Richmond, Virginia
  • Des Moines, Iowa
  • Little Rock, Arkansas
  • Fort Lauderdale, Florida
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Providence, Rhode Island
  • Kansas City, Kansas
  • Hartford, Connecticut
  • Springfield, Illinois
  • Berkeley, California
  • Green Bay, Wisconsin
Both efforts are part of what Farah calls an independent "truth and transparency campaign."

The money is being used to erect billboards around the country that ask a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

The first such sign to be posted under the 5-day-old campaign, a digital, electronic one, is up and online on Highway 165 in Ball, La. ? the result of a donation by the owner. In addition, based on the heavy volume of financial donations in the first two days of the campaign, WND was able to commit to leasing two more standard billboards ? one in Los Angeles and the other in Pennsylvania. It will take several weeks to get those billboards up because of the vinyl printing and shipping involved.
<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="626">
Birth certificate question being raised in Ball, La.</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate ? which includes information like the name of the birth hospital and attending physician ? is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

"I know now, because of the sensational response to this idea from WND viewers, that this national campaign is going to be big and long-lasting," said Farah. "I want to thank all of those who have pitched in and contributed ? with either cash donations or, in some cases, space donations. But the need for money continues."

While the campaign is off to a great start, many viewers have asked why Obama's name is not included in the billboard. Farah said the matter was carefully considered.

"There are several reasons we chose the message: 'Where's the birth certificate?'" he explained. "There is only one birth certificate controversy in this country today ? despite the near-total absence of this issue from coverage in the non-WND media. This is a grass-roots issue that resonates around the country, as our own online petition with nearly 400,000 signers suggests. In addition, I like the simplicity of the message. I like the fact that the message will cause some people to ask themselves or others about the meaning of the message. It will stir curiosity. It will create a buzz. I'm assuming when these billboards are springing up all over the country, it might even make some in the news media curious. And there's one more factor that persuaded me this was the way to go.

"Come 2012, campaign laws will pose restrictions on political advertising mentioning the names of presidential candidates. This one clearly doesn't. I would like to see the federal government make the case that this is somehow a political ad," he said.
Farah said the campaign was born of frustration with timid elected officials in Washington, corrupt judges around the country and a news media that show a stunning lack of curiosity about the most basic facts of Obama's background ? especially how it relates to constitutional eligibility for the highest office in the land.

"As Obama transforms this country from self-governing constitutional republic to one governed by a central ruling elite, the simple fact remains that no controlling legal authority has established that he is indeed a 'natural born citizen' as the Constitution requires," Farah said. "Obama's promises of transparency have become a bad joke as he continues to hide simple, innocuous documents like his birth certificate and his student records."

The idea behind the billboard campaign is to make sure Obama cannot avoid this question any longer. He must be asked to produce it at every turn, Farah says. Billboard space is currently being hunted in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Sacramento, San Francisco, New York-New Jersey, Des Moines, Seattle and other metro areas.

Farah said another early target for the campaign would be billboards in Honolulu ? allegedly Obama's birthplace.

"Is it unusual for a news agency to launch such a campaign?" asks Farah. "Yes it is. But we live in very unusual times. The founding fathers built special protections into the First Amendment for the free press. The reason they did that is because they understood a vibrant 'Fourth Estate' was necessary as an independent watchdog on government. It is in that tradition that WND assumes this role ? since nobody else in the press will do it."

WND previously launched a petition campaign that has collected more than 370,000 names demanding Obama's eligibility be verified and demonstrated publicly. That campaign continues. That list has been shared with members of the Electoral College and the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

"I wish such a campaign were not absolutely necessary," said Farah. "I wish there were checks and balances in our political and electoral systems to ensure that constitutional eligibility of presidential candidates was established before politicians could assume the highest office in the land. I wish my colleagues in the news media believed the Constitution really means what it says and pressed this issue as hard as we have pressed it at WND. I wish radio talk-show hosts were bold enough to ask this question. But wishing is not enough. It's time to raise the visibility of this issue vital to the rule of law in America. I ask everyone to pitch in and help WND make a simple yet profound statement: The Constitution still matters."

Your donation ? from as little as $5 to as much as $1,000 ? can be made online at the WND SuperStore. (Donations are not tax-deductible. Donations of amounts greater than $1,000 can be arranged by calling either 541-474-1776 or 1-800-4WND.COM. If you would prefer to mail in your contributions, they should be directed to WND, P.O. Box 1627, Medford, Oregon, 97501. Be sure to specify the purpose of the donation by writing "billboard" on the check. In addition, donations of billboard space will be accepted, as will significant contributions specifically targeted for geographic locations.)

If you are a member of the media and would like to interview Joseph Farah about this campaign, e-mail WND.

Re: Revealed:'The Obama birth certificate protection act'? (Born in the USA????)

Oh man....I wonder how many of those 400,000 people are going to contribute significant jack to this billboard sillyness and then after it does not get them what they want, they become absolutely ill.

soli

EOG Dedicated
Re: Revealed:'The Obama birth certificate protection act'? (Born in the USA????)

Canuck where is your Birth Certificate? You don't even count here is the good ol U.S.A.

More proof that Hussein is in the White House fraudulently, and Congress knows it.

There, I said it!

Repeat: Barack Hussein Obama is NOT a U.S. citizen.

Canuck where is your Birth Certificate? You don't even count here is the good ol U.S.A.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Covering up for an obvious fraud who is lying to you.

Where is your patriotism?

Oh man....I wonder how many of those 400,000 people are going to contribute significant jack to this billboard sillyness and then after it does not get them what they want, they become absolutely ill.

Absolutely ill, huh?

So based on what little you know about this case, if someone put a gun to your head, you'd say what?

That Barack Hussein Obama is U.S. born?

Where is the evidence?

THERE IS NONE!

If this bill passes, it's not even legal.

The question is, why is this even necessary?

What's he hiding, 'Manny'?

This is becoming very eerie.

can I get a "marxist" and a "teleprompter" so my pick three will hit again today?:thumbsup

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

While we are at it, could you please get him also to release

1 Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
9. Law practice client list -- Not released
10 Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
11 Record of your baptism -- Not available

Also no one can seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago?

I thought there was only one

International Man of Mystery ?

<SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['N4f6C1f4eEU-']='&U=13o426d7i%2fN%3dN4f6C1f4eEU-%2fC%3d200059816.201567587.202812089.200478273%2fD%3dHEAD%2fB%3d200475313%2fV%3d1';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
<SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['OIf6C1f4eEU-']='&U=13lbbnim3%2fN%3dOIf6C1f4eEU-%2fC%3d200101456.201788615.203023013.200397014%2fD%3dN%2fB%3d200784474%2fV%3d1';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>​

Caveat Lector concerning the source of this "article"...

I'd also like to point out that prior to the 2008 Presidential Election, the ONLY candidate that Congress felt compelled to pass legislation concerning the citizenship of was Senator John McCain.

Hell .... remember how pissed the Righties were when Bush's hidden DUI surfaced and shit came out that Gonzales changed Bush's drivers license ### to try and cover up shit ..... such as Bush's THREE Police arrrests which makes him the only Psdt with a Police record

One would think that Brucefan and Contrarian are writing checks out each for what? $10,000 per to clear up this mystery? ... C'mon fellas ... its time to take down this "Big Bad Black Muslim" that has each of you sleeping under your bed at nite

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

One would think that Brucefan and Contrarian are writing checks out each for what? $10,000 per to clear up this mystery? ... C'mon fellas ... its time to take down this "Big Bad Black Muslim" that has each of you sleeping under your bed at nite

Don't you love how Donkey Doc Mercer has no ability to carry on
an intelligent discussion, his only recourse is to turn every
thread into a racist rant.

Well, his Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein is a black man who is very near the white women.

Too funny .... maybe Festering________ (fill in the blank) didn't catch some of those "classy non racist" posters at the GOP Testicle Sucking Protests which DREW ALMOST HALF THE POPULATION OF DES MOINES, IA NATIONALLY .... Jeannine Grafello hit it on the head with her comments that the hatred for Barack from the right is strictly from the skin of his color .... FACE FACTS AND SHE HIT A HOME RUN WITH THAT COMMENT SO LIVE WITH IT RIGHTIES for your core base of Skinheads is "impressive"

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Just release Obama's college application. Thats all I ask. They refuse. Why? Because it would show he got student aid as a foreign citizen!

Interesting how the Right didn't bitch when Palin would not release her college transcripts? Interesting how the Right would not bitch when the media started undercoving shit such as Gonzales changing Bush's drivers license number down in Texas down in 1995 .... hmmmm ...I wonder why the silence from the Right on those issues?

soli

EOG Dedicated

Just release Obama's college application. Thats all I ask. They refuse. Why? Because it would show he got student aid as a foreign citizen!

LOL..yall still crying about Obama birth place and the rest of the country is moving on. That Black man as President got yall f*cked up and that hatred just won't let you rest.:+textinb3 The last I heard, many white women are now going to Kenya to get them a black man. :LMAO

Soli: watch out or Contrarian will turn ya in to the NSA .... he is a radio show host and has "connections" ..... Ya never if he might tell Bill O'Reilly to have the Fox News security goons track ya down !!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/obamabirth.php

• John McCain (born 1936), who ran for the Republican party nomination in 2000 and was the Republican nominee in 2008, was born in Col?n, Panama,<sup id="cite_ref-34" class="reference">[35]</sup> in the Panama Canal Zone<sup id="cite_ref-35" class="reference">[36]</sup> of two U.S. parents, who were at the time serving at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station.<sup id="cite_ref-alexander_36-0" class="reference">[37]</sup> In March 2008 McCain was held eligible for Presidency in an opinion paper by former Solicitor General Ted Olson and Harvard Law Professor Laurence H. Tribe.<sup id="cite_ref-37" class="reference">[38]</sup> In April 2008 the U.S. Senate approved a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural born citizen.<sup id="cite_ref-38" class="reference">[39]</sup> In September 2008 U.S. District Judge William Alsup stated obiter in his ruling that it is "highly probable" that McCain is a natural born citizen, although he acknowledged the possibility that the applicable laws had been enacted after the fact and applied only retroactively.<sup id="cite_ref-39" class="reference">[40]</sup> These views have been criticized by Gabriel J. Chin, Professor of Law at the University of Arizona, who argues that McCain was at birth a citizen of Panama and was only retroactively declared a born citizen under 8 U.S.C. ? 1403, because at the time of his birth and with regard to the Canal Zone the Supreme Court's Insular Cases overruled the Naturalization Act of 1795, which would otherwise have declared McCain a U.S. citizen immediately at birth.<sup id="cite_ref-40" class="reference">[41]</sup> In any case, the US Foreign Affairs Manual states that "it has never been determined definitively by a court whether a person who acquired U.S. citizenship by birth abroad to U.S. citizens is a natural born citizen […]".<sup id="cite_ref-41" class="reference">[42]</sup> In Rogers v. Bellei the Supreme Court only ruled that "children born abroad of Americans are not citizens within the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment", and didn't elaborate on the natural born status.<sup id="cite_ref-42" class="reference">[43]</sup>

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=sr110-511

soli

EOG Dedicated

good info Dawg...thanks

Exclusive: A Letter to Rupert Murdoch on the Obama Birth Certificate Question

http://familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.3320/pub_detail.asp

May 26, 2009
Exclusive: A Letter to Rupert Murdoch on the Obama Birth Certificate Question

John D. Hemenway, Esq.
Editor’s note: The following is a letter written by John D. Hemenway, Esq. that was sent to NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch via certified mail.

May 14, 2009

Dear Rupert,

You will likely not have retained a clear memory of me from Worcester College in the early fifties. Much time has elapsed from when we both read “P.P.E.” under Asa Briggs and the others. I had looked forward to cementing our friendship when the death of your father caused you simply to “disappear” from those at Worcester.

Much later, during several visits to my Washington, D.C. home, my moral tutor, David Mitchell, filled me in on the magnificent assistance you provided the College. Perhaps you also had something to do with the “Mitchell Building” erected just off Walton Street.

Everyone who shares your views is pleased at the nearly unprecedented success story you have made of your life. I was very pleased when you became an American, even if some persons attributed your motivation as calculated to expand your economic interests. Pure jealousy! You and your accomplishments have been good for us all.

From time to time, I try to keep up with interesting details concerning your news empire. From that reading, I am certain you and I have many opinions in common. I subscribe to the N.Y. Post, which one can acknowledge is “tabloidish,” but describes real N.Y. City life and the Post’s editorial staff certainly offers solid opinions pertaining to U.S. governmental problems. “Fox News” also makes an outstanding contribution to public awareness of the issues confronting the country.

You may recall the vital contribution Worcester’s Provost John Masterman made to the winning of WWII; he was a key figure, as I remember, in organizing the counter-espionage effort against the Nazis. I write you now concerning a problem nearly of that magnitude.

Rupert Murdoch, Chairman, N.Y. Post
1211 Avenue of the America
New York, N.Y. 10036

That problem is this: the man now occupying the White House is likely Constitutionally unqualified to hold the office. As an adopted American, you will have studied the U.S. Constitution better than many Americans, and from P.P.E. studies know that the Constitution has flexible clauses and hard, literal clauses. One of the latter is the requirement of Article II, Section 1, which states: “No person except a natural-born citizen…shall be eligible to the Office of the President.”

There are indications that Obama cannot meet that requirement. As an attorney, I facilitated a lawsuit (Hollister vs. Soetoro et al.) in the United States District Court (D.C. Circuit) demanding that Obama produce his birth certificate or satisfactory substitute evidence. There are about 20 similar lawsuits across the nation. In my case, U.S. District Court Judge Robertson (a Clinton appointee), who summarily dismissed the case, and is rumored to be seeking an Obama appointment, wrote that Obama’s eligibility had been “blogged, texted, twittered, and otherwise massaged by America’s vigilant citizenry.” In other words, he accepted internet “blogs” in lieu of actual evidence.

He ordered me to “show cause” why I should not be sanctioned for promotion of a “frivolous” lawsuit. (It is significant that, although dismissed, none of the twenty odd similar legal actions have been designated by the responsible judge as “frivolous.”)

Other lawsuits have usually been dismissed for “lack of standing” including a lawsuit brought by Presidential candidate, [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Ambassador[/color][/color] Alan Keyes. If anyone has standing, it is an actual Presidential contender. I provided Judge Robertson 37 pages of explanation as to “why I should not be held in contempt” and he decided to “reprimand” me instead of his threatened sanctions. That case is now under appeal.

Any rational person with even partial knowledge of the facts must know that Obama-cum-Soetoro is desperate to conceal something he does not want known. I believe he is hiding the fact that he and his campaign conspired to assert eligibility for the Presidential office to which he well may not be entitled. In other parts of the world, this would be known as a coup d’etat.

Yet, “mainstream” news services, members of officialdom, judges, including justices of the U.S. Supreme Court have all failed to demand documentation to prove or disprove Obama’s qualifications to serve in the White House.

It is as if a 53% vote is a substitute for an actual determination of the legal qualifications of Obama to be President. It is also evident that consequential people in America all believe the “vetting” of qualifications to be a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]presidential [COLOR=blue ! important]candidate[/color][/color][/color] should have been someone else’s responsibility. Revelation of this massive collapse of the fundamentals of the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]electoral[/color][/color] process (ensuring candidate eligibility) at this point would make some very important people look hopelessly incompetent and inept.

Sadly, that includes your “Fox News.” There are reports that top management of Fox instructed its commentators to stay away from the subject – a strange position for a service that deservedly won a reputation for “fair and balanced” reporting. I cannot believe that you would issue such an order, with your good sense. Was it Roger Ailes or someone else? When I worked with Accuracy in Media (AIM) several decades ago, news manipulation by Ailes never filled the staff with confidence. On May 1, Sean Hannity referred to Ailes as his “boss!”

It is also disturbing that a report circulates that a Saudi national who bought enough stock to win a seat on the board of Fox’s parent company, a Saudi prince, asked you to stop Fox from referring to Muslim youth unrest as “Muslim” riots – he boasted later at a conference in Dubai, that after a phone call to you, thirty minutes later, Fox removed the banner from the bottom of its screen, “Muslim” riots. Given this revelation, many FOX devotees are wondering why the eligibility issue has been ignored by your network.

This constitutional question is one of vital importance to the U.S. It is not as if we wanted to startle our contemporaries with actions calculated to stir up our contemporaries as you once did at Worcester with your bust of Lenin. Or as I did when ruffling feathers of our stuffy dean (who guarded the door of “his” library from allowing anyone actually to touch one of his rare books). After you left for Australia to tend to family problems, I hung a huge American flag from the windows of the Nuffield Building on the 4th of July. The dean’s order (conveyed to me by my scout) still rings in my ears, “Take that damn thing down!”

The “natural-born” clause in our Constitution is a rigid, not a flexible clause. In that respect, it is analogous to the banning of “cruel or unusual” punishments, a clause dear to the hearts of our founding fathers. They certainly heard tales from their grandfathers drawn directly from English experience of ingenious cruelties accompanying the crime of “Regicide” after “dictator” Oliver Cromwell died peacefully in his bed. The fact that the English could not devise a way to govern themselves without inviting the king back may suggest that you modify somewhat your prediction (which I read somewhere) that this will be the last British generation that will live under a monarchy! I recall the first review of my educational “progress” at term’s end in “Hall” at Worcester when David Mitchell described my understanding of English history as limited to “King John was a bad king!”

Since you are now an American, and a good one, too, I have no doubt that you will seek to support the Constitution every way you think wise. Consider that, having won election on a campaign that promised “openness and transparency,” Obama now has spent close to $1 million for concealment of his birth and academic records, which are the only means to prove his eligibility. A birth certificate would cost less than $20.00 to request from the State of Hawaii.

Obama has produced no documents at all that would support his claim to eligibility to office. Is it no longer responsible to claim that “the public has a right to know the truth?” Moreover, even if born in Hawaii, as he claims, Obama’s travel to Pakistan (when Americans reportedly were banned from travel there) in 1981 raises other, complicated issues.

Why did his supporters produce a misleading “certification of live birth” instead of an actual vault birth certificate? Forensic experts have testified that the Certification of Live Birth is a forgery; written on a laser printer, when such printers were not available in 1961.

This evokes shades of Richard Nixon’s problems with typewriters (not just once, re: Alger Hiss; but a second time, when Nixon was caught back-dating documents for the I.R.S.) It makes me proud that in his secret tapes, Nixon referred to me, saying, “Fire the son-of-a-bitch, he’s done this before!” – a reference to my testimony before the Senate against incompetent or dishonest Nixon appointees, such as Helmut Sonnenfeldt (known locally as “Kissinger’s Kissinger) who failed confirmation as Deputy Secretary of Treasury because of my testimony before the Senate Finance Committee.

I also testified against the first “career” foreign service officer ever to fail confirmation in the 182 year history of the U.S. Senate: Howard Mace, who was Director of Personnel of the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Department [COLOR=blue ! important]of [/color][COLOR=blue ! important]State[/color][/color][/color], who lost his appointment as Ambassador to Sierra Leone. Senate testimony may ultimately prove useful in this Obama matter, despite the composition of the Congress at this time.

Nixon’s firing order directly led me to study law at Howard University, the prestigious largely African-American University in Washington, D.C. Nixon’s denunciation of me, in fact, boosted me in the eyes of the Dean at Howard and got me to this point.

In conclusion, I can tell you this as fact. America badly needed your brilliant creation: Fox News. But if Fox News really is to be a voice for rational conservatism in the United States, it cannot ignore this vital constitutional question: We have a man occupying the White House who refuses to disclose the very documents that would legitimate his Presidency. Was it not a cover-up that undid Richard Nixon? Please instruct your personnel from Roger Ailes on down that they are encouraged (not forbidden) to report all of the news, including that pertaining to Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution.

With best regards, your supporter, friend, and admirer,
John D. Hemenway

I pray earnestly to God that someone with connections in the birth record department will infiltrate the vault and leak this birth certificate.

Quite simply, this evil demon is destroying America bit by bit and needs to be stopped -- one way or another!!

Kenyan Ambassador: Obama?s Birthplace ?Already Well Known In Kenya?

http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2008/1...bamas-birthplace-already-well-known-in-kenya/

November, 21, 2008 ? nicedeb I wasn?t going to say any more about the Obama birth certificate controversy, but I found this intriguing.

Mike in the Morning, a radio talk show out of Detroit MI, (of all places!), decided to call the Kenyan embassy a little over a week ago, and talk about the reaction in Kenya to Obama?s victory in the 2008 Presidential election. I think it was meant to be a light hearted interview?it doesn?t seem like they went into this with the intention of making headlines. They started off talking to a secretary, but were eventually patched through to the Kenyan Ambassador, H.E. Peter Ogego. The pertinent part of the audio starts at 2:35:

<object width="425" height="350">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQaYAAJgIvY&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&hd=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </object>​

My impression is that the question about Obama?s birthplace was meant as a joke? not to be taken seriously. But His Excellency Peter Ogego answered it seriously, and frankly.

A few things to consider in case you?re thinking this was some sort of prank:

1. The audio of this conversation (the first part of the call can be heard, here) is posted at the WRIF radio station?s website. I doubt the station would put its reputation and FCC radio license on the line for a hoax.

2. That sure sounds like H.E. Peter Ogego?s voice. Compare here.

3. Listen to the genuine surprise of the talk show hosts after the call.
The only argument that detractors can convincingly make, is that the Ambassador and most, if not all of Kenya?s citizen?s, including Obama?s Kenyan grandmother, (who claims to have witnessed his birth), are mistaken about this.

WND reports:
?At least two of his relatives in Kenya claim to have been present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya. In addition, the Obama machine has scoffed at requests to see the form of the Hawaiian birth certificate that includes the specific hospital in which the delivery took place. The form released by the campaign does not include that information, leading to suspicions Obama might have been one of the foreign-born babies of the 1960s who were, nonetheless, provided birth certificates by the state of Hawaii.?
And:
?Hawaii Revised Statute 338-178 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child?s birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence,? the document said. ?The only way to know where Senator Obama was actually born is to view Senator Obama?s original birth certificate from 1961 that shows the name of the hospital and the name and signature of the doctor that delivered him.?
The Supremes will also be reviewing one of the citizenship cases on December 5th.

Alan Keyes, who was a candidate for President in the 2008 race, has filed a CA court petition regarding Obama?s eligibility.

To be honest, until now, I?ve been pretty convinced that Obama was born in Hawaii, but that there were still some legitimate questions about his citizenship because of the years he was a citizen of Indoniesia. Now I?m reconsidering my earlier assessment.

I guess this makes me a ?truther?, or ?fringe? blogger. But until Obama produces that vault birth certificate, I will question his eligibility. Aren?t we still a nation of laws?

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Why Obama wants to hide birth certificate[/FONT]
<!-- end head --><hr size="1">[SIZE=-1]Posted: June 16, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

[/SIZE] <!--- copywrite only show on NON commentary pages as per joseph meeting 8/23/06 ------> [SIZE=-1] <!-- copyright --> ? 2009 <!-- end copyright --> [/SIZE]

<!-- begin bodytext --> Since I began my quixotic campaign to uncover Barack Obama's birth certificate, many have asked me about the president's possible motives for hiding it with such tenacity and diligence.

I think there are many plausible motives:

• Perhaps something in that birth certificate, if it indeed exists, would contradict assertions Obama has made about his life's story. These might even involve his true parental heritage. Without a real birth certificate, no one really knows who his parents were. So it is ridiculous even to speculate about whether citizenship could be conferred upon him by his mother, when we don't know for sure who his mother is.
  • Perhaps it reveals a foreign birth, as Hawaii allowed for in 1961 while still issuing the "certification of live birth" we have seen posted on his website.
  • Or perhaps it will show just what Obama has claimed all along – a birth in Hawaii to two officially non-citizen parents, for the purpose of establishing "natural born citizenship" under the Constitution.
What do I mean by that last possibility?

Well, as you know, in 2008, the Senate of the United States held hearings to determine if one of the presidential candidates fulfilled the requirement of being a "natural born citizen." It wasn't Barack Obama. It was John McCain, who was born on a U.S. military base overseas to two U.S. citizens.
Start your own elibibility billboard campaign in your neighborhood with WND's new yard signs, asking: "Where's the Birth Certificate?"

On April 10 of last year, two senators, both Democrats, Patrick Leahy of Vermont and Claire McCaskill of Missouri, introduced a resolution into upper house expressing a sense of the Senate that McCain was indeed a "natural born citizen."

It's interesting what Leahy had to say on the subject: "Because he was born to American citizens (emphasis added), there is no doubt in my mind that Senator McCain is a natural born citizen. I expect that this will be a unanimous resolution of the U.S. Senate."

And, indeed it was. It was also, interestingly, the only such hearing held by the Congress on the subject of "natural born citizenship" and its application to the 2008 presidential race. Why was that interesting? Because everyone involved in this process knew – or should have known – that the life story told by Barack Obama would raise far more doubts about his eligibility than McCain's.

Notice Leahy did not say one parent citizen would qualify a child for "natural born citizenship." He indicted it would take two to tango.

He did so again at a Judiciary Committee hearing April 3, when he asked then-Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, a former federal judge, if he had any doubts about McCain's eligibility to serve as president.

"My assumption and my understanding is that if you are born of American parents, you are naturally a natural-born American citizen," Chertoff responded – again underlining the fact that both parents would need to be citizens.

And what did Leahy say to that? "That is mine, too."

By the way, Obama voted for this resolution, so he obviously agrees with the definition of what constitutes a "natural born citizen" – the offspring of two U.S. citizens.

Now, I don't know who Barack Obama's parents are, because I have never seen his birth certificate. All I've seen is a facsimile of a "certification of live birth" on the Internet. That document, even if genuine, proves nothing about Obama's birth in Hawaii or who his parents were. Hawaii had a very slipshod practice in 1961 of issuing these documents to babies born outside the country and listing parents who may not have been the parents at all.

But I do know who Barack Obama claims his parents were. According to him, neither one of them was an American citizen able to confer natural born citizenship on a child. One, Barack Obama Sr., was a foreign national from Kenya, and the other, Stanley Ann Dunham, was too young to have qualified under the law for bestowing that privilege on her son, even if the father had been a citizen and even in the unlikely event Obama was actually born in Hawaii!

So, if we are to take Obama at his word, he is not a natural born citizen and not eligible to serve as president.

If he is to be judged by the same standard as his opponent in the race, there is no way he qualifies. That's what Leahy said. That's what Chertoff said. That's what the law says.

A logical question naturally follows: Why didn't the Congress of the United States hold hearings on Obama's eligibility when they did so on McCain's eligibility?

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Maybe the answer is this simple: Because there's no way Obama would have qualified.

Another logical question follows: Why is this man still serving in the White House and turning the country upside down when he is not even constitutionally eligible?

That's the heart and soul of the campaign I've been running.

By the way, further establishing that it was impossible for Obama to have been a "natural born citizen" are some astonishing words found on his own campaign website. They indicate that Obama was "at birth" a citizen of Kenya and a subject of Great Britain. Why did the founders insist upon a "natural born citizen" clause in the Constitution? To avoid questions of divided loyalties. (Just scroll down the webpage and read the FactCheck.org excerpt to see this amazing admission for yourself.)

So, again, I ask: Why doesn't Obama want to reveal his real birth certificate? Because he wants this discussion of eligibility to go away – once and for all. It is a vulnerability he cannot explain away. So he would rather not discuss it at all.

But let me remind you all, in case you hadn't considered this: Obama plans to run for re-election in 2012. And that's why we can never, ever let this matter rest.

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

WorldNetDaily-Any questions?

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Analysis
Update Nov. 1: The Associated Press quoted Chiyome Fukino as saying that both she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino also was quoted by several other news organizations. The Honolulu Advertiser quoted Fukino as saying the agency had been bombarded by requests, and that the registrar of statistics had even been called in at home in the middle of the night.
Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous," state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes, energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so," Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."
Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Since we first wrote about Obama's birth certificate on June 16, speculation on his citizenship has continued apace.
Some claim that Obama posted a fake birth certificate to his Web page. That charge leaped from the blogosphere to the mainstream media earlier this week when Jerome Corsi, author of a book attacking Obama, repeated the claim in an Aug. 15 interview with Steve Doocy on Fox News.
Corsi: Well, what would be really helpful is if Senator Obama would release primary documents like his birth certificate. The campaign has a false, fake birth certificate posted on their website. How is anybody supposed to really piece together his life?
Doocy: What do you mean they have a "false birth certificate" on their Web site?
Corsi: The original birth certificate of Obama has never been released, and the campaign refuses to release it.
Doocy: Well, couldn't it just be a State of Hawaii-produced duplicate?
Corsi: No, it's a -- there's been good analysis of it on the Internet, and it's been shown to have watermarks from Photoshop. It's a fake document that's on the Web site right now, and the original birth certificate the campaign refuses to produce.

Corsi isn't the only skeptic claiming that the document is a forgery. Among the most frequent objections we saw on forums, blogs and e-mails are:

• The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
  • It isn't signed.
  • No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.
  • In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
  • The certificate number is blacked out.
  • The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but the document wasn't released until 2008.
  • The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of birth."
Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

The Obama birth certificate, held by FactCheck writer Joe Miller

Alvin T. Onaka's signature stamp

The raised seal

Blowup of text

You can click on the photos to get full-size versions, which haven't been edited in any way, except that some have been rotated 90 degrees for viewing purposes.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "
your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

The scan released by the campaign shows halos around the black text, making it look (to some) as though the text might have been pasted on top of an image of security paper. But the document itself has no such halos, nor do the close-up photos we took of it. We conclude that the halo seen in the image produced by the campaign is a digital artifact from the scanning process.

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that's when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and "all the records we could get our hands on" according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn't release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama's citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: "[We] couldn't get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we've found out it's pretty irrelevant for the outside world." The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.

Blowup of certificate number
Some of the conspiracy theories that have circulated about Obama are quite imaginative. One conservative blogger suggested that the campaign might have obtained a valid Hawaii birth certificate, soaked it in solvent, then reprinted it with Obama's information. Of course, this anonymous blogger didn't have access to the actual document and presents this as just one possible "scenario" without any evidence that such a thing actually happened or is even feasible.

We also note that so far none of those questioning the authenticity of the document have produced a shred of evidence that the information on it is incorrect. Instead, some speculate that somehow, maybe, he was born in another country and doesn't meet the Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural-born citizen."

We think our colleagues at PolitiFact.com, who also dug into some of these loopy theories put it pretty well: "It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world’s biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything’s possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what’s reasonable has to take over."
In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

Obama's birth announcement

The announcement was posted by a pro-Hillary Clinton blogger who grudgingly concluded that Obama "likely" was born Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu.

Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

Update, August 26: We received responses to some of our questions from the Hawaii Department of Health. They couldn't tell us anything about their security paper, but they did answer another frequently-raised question: why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.

When we asked about the security borders, which look different from some other examples of Hawaii certifications of live birth, Kurt said "The borders are generated each time a certified copy is printed. A citation located on the bottom left hand corner of the certificate indicates which date the form was revised." He also confirmed that the information in the short form birth certificate is sufficient to prove citizenship for "all reasonable purposes."

by Jess Henig, with Joe Miller

Sources
United States Department of State. "Application for a U.S. Passport." Accessed 20 Aug. 2008.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

this nonsense has been debunked numerous times!doc mercer had his 9-11 conspiracies and contrarian has his birth certificate conspiracy. they are two sides of the same coin!

Even responding to such tomfoolery might cause some to allocate a smidgen of legitimacy where nothing but a propeller hat and a red nose is deserved. . .

Fuckin' A! 91023i2ndw;l

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.antimullah.com/

<!-- google_ad_section_start(name=default) --> Monday, July 13, 2009
BIRTH CERTIFICATE FEDERAL TRIAL WILL GO FORWARD ON THE MERITS

GREAT NEWS ALERT!!

Obama eligibility case will be heard on merits !!
Please distribute everywhere.

At the hearing today at the Federal Court building in Santa Ana, Judge Carter said the following:

1. There will be a trial.
2. It will be heard on the merits.
3. Nothing will be dismissed on proceedural issues.
4. The trial will be expeditious, and the judge pledged to give case priority.
5. Being a former Marine he realizes the importance of having a Constitutionally qualified POTUS/CINC.
6. Judge stated that if Obama isn't Constitutionally qualifed he needs to leave the White House.

The DOJ will be involved with the case also.... wasn't clear if they would be trying to get to the truth or they would just be blindly representing Obama.

Orly will be adding members of the military from California as plaintiffs also.This is from what my interpretation of our conversation.Orly, asked me to disseminate this information out for her, she will be doing a posting later after she gets some sleep.

Please say a prayer of protection for Orly, her family, and Judge Carter. Please also pray that the truth will come to light regarding Obama and justice will be done.

Dr Orly Taitz, Esq!

Nancy Contrarian obviously gets spoofed as "the antimullah.com" is a parody blog

tank

EOG Dedicated

<o:p></o:p>

Don't worry Mark we have it under control.

Tuesday, Jul. 14, 2009

Soldier balks at deploying; says Obama isn?t president

Says he shouldn?t have to go to Afghanistan because Obama is not a U.S. citizen

By Lily Gordon

U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, set to deploy to Afghanistan, says he shouldn?t have to go.

His reason?

Barack Obama was never eligible to be president because he wasn?t born in the United States.

<!-- CLOSE: #mi_story_embedded --> Cook?s lawyer, Orly Taitz, who has also challenged the legitimacy of Obama?s presidency in other courts, filed a request last week in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector for her client.

In the 20-page document ? filed July 8 with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia ? the California-based Taitz asks the court to consider granting his client?s request based upon Cook?s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Cook further states he ?would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President?s command. ... simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties.?

Cook, a reservist, received the orders mobilizing him to active duty on June 9.

According to this document, which accompanies Cook?s July 8 application for a temporary restraining order, he has been ordered to report to MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., on Wednesday. From there, the Florida resident would go to Fort Benning before deploying overseas.

Documents show Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state.

A hearing to discuss Cook?s requests will take place in federal court here Thursday at 9:30 a.m

tank

EOG Dedicated

<!-- CLOSE: #mi_story_embedded --> Cook?s lawyer, Orly Taitz, who has also challenged the legitimacy of Obama?s presidency in other courts, filed a request last week in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order and status as a conscientious objector for her client.
This smell's of partisanship . The same lawyer that has also filed a request in other courts for the birth certificate.:LMAOFox will run with this.

Poor bastard. Now dude ends up in Leavenworth due to the Moonbat fringe

soli

EOG Dedicated

A fucking Canuck asking about a Birth Certificate. U can't make this shyt up:LMAO

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BORN IN THE USA?[/FONT]
<!-- end standing head --> <!-- head --> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez[/FONT]
<!-- end head --> <!-- deck --> [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]'Military has directly responded, saying that Obama is illegitimate'[/FONT]
<!-- end deck --> <hr size="1">[SIZE=-1]Posted: July 14, 2009
9:53 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Chelsea Schilling[/FONT]
<!--- copywrite only show on NON commentary pages as per joseph meeting 8/23/06 ------> [SIZE=-1] <!-- copyright --> ? 2009 WorldNetDaily <!-- end copyright --> [/SIZE]

<!-- begin bodytext --> <table align="right" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="200">
Dr. Orly Taitz
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after he argued that he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his legitimacy for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate ? and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons ? just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

Join the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed.

(Story continues below)

"[Then] any order coming out of the presidency or his chain of command is illegal. Should I deploy, I would essentially be following an illegal [order]. If I happened to be captured by the enemy in a foreign land, I would not be privy to the Geneva Convention protections," he said.

The order for the hearing in the federal court for the Middle District of Georgia from U.S. District Judge Clay D. Land said the hearing on the request for a temporary restraining order would be held Thursday.

Want to turn up the pressure to learn the facts? Get your signs and postcards asking for the president's birth certificate documentation here.
Cook said without a legitimate president as commander-in-chief, members of the U.S. military in overseas actions could be determined to be "war criminals and subject to prosecution."

He said the vast array of information about Obama that is not available to the public confirms to him that "something is amiss."

"That and the fact the individual who is occupying the White House has not been entirely truthful with anybody," he said. "Every time anyone has made an inquiry, it has been either cast aside, it has been maligned, it has been laughed at or just dismissed summarily without further investigation.

"You know what. It would be so simple to solve. Just produce the long-form document, certificate of live birth," he said.

He said he was scheduled to report for duty tomorrow, on July 15, to deploy to Afghanistan as part of President Obama's plan to increase pressure of insurgent forces there.

He told WND he would be prepared for a backlash against him as a military officer, since members of the military swear to uphold and follow their orders. However, he noted that following an illegal order would be just as bad as failing to follow a legal order.

Named as defendants in the case are Col. Wanda Good, Col. Thomas Macdonald, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and Obama, described as "de facto president of the United States.

According to the court filing, Cook affirmed when he joined the military, he took the following oath: "I, Stefan Frederick Cook, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the president of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

According to the claim, "Plaintiff submits that it is implicit though not expressly stated that an officer is and should be subject to court-martial, because he will be derelict in the performance of his duties, if he does not inquire as to the lawfulness, the legality, the legitimacy of the orders which he has received, whether those orders are specific or general."

The military courts offer no option for raising the question, so he turned to civilian courts to consider "a question of paramount constitutional and legal importance: the validity of the chain of command under a president whose election, eligibility, and constitutional status appear open to serious question."

"Barack Hussein Obama, in order to prove his constitutional eligibility to serve as president, basically needs only produce a single unique historical document for the Plaintiff?s inspection and authentication: namely, the 'long-form' birth certificate which will confirm whether Barack Hussein Obama was in fact born to parents who were both citizens of the United States in Honolulu, Hawaii, in or about 1961," explains the complaint.

Taitz said she will attend the hearing to amend the temporary restraining order to an injunction because more members of the military have joined the cause.

"We are going to be asking for release of Obama's records because now this completely undermines the military. It revoked this order, but it can come up with another order tomorrow. It can come up with orders for other people," she said. "Am I going to be flying around the country 1,000 times and paying the fees every time they issue an order?"

Taitz said the issue "must be resolved immediately," and she will continue working to ensure Obama proves he is eligible for office.

"We're going to be asking the judge to issue an order for Obama to provide his vital records to show he is legitimately president," she said. "We're going to say, we have orders every day, and we'll have revocations every day.

This issue has to be decided."

She said there cannot be any harm to the president if he is legitimately holding office.

"If he is legitimate, then his vital records will prove it," Taitz said. "If he is illegitimate, then he should not have been there in the first place."

Asked what this decision means for every other serviceman who objects to deployment under a president who has not proven he is eligible for office,

Taitz responded:

"Now, we can have each and every member of the military ? each and every enlistee and officer ? file something similar saying 'I will not take orders until Obama is legitimately vetted.'"

Multiple questions have been raised about what that would mean to the 2008 election, to the orders and laws Obama has signed and other issues, including whether he then is a valid commander-in-chief of the military.

The question over Obama's eligibility now also is being raised on billboards nationwide.
<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="614">
"Where's The Birth Certificate?" billboard in Pennsylvania</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
The billboard campaign follows an ongoing petition campaign launched several months ago by WND Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah.

The billboards are intended to raise public awareness of the fact that Obama has never released the standard "long-form" birth certificate that would show which hospital he was born in, the attending physician and establish that he truly was born in Hawaii, as his autobiography maintains.

Send a contribution to support the national billboard campaign that asks a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate ? which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician ? is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

Although Obama officials have told WND all such allegations are "garbage," here is a partial listing and status update for some of the cases over Obama's eligibility:

• New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn't properly ascertain that Obama is qualified to hold the office of president.
  • Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama case alleging he wasn't qualified even to be U.S. senator and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, (now dismissed) brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.
  • Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.
  • Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut's secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.
  • Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes headlines a list of people filing a suit in California, in a case handled by the United States Justice Foundation, that asks the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. The case is pending, and lawyers are seeking the public's support.
  • Chicago lawyer Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.
  • Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was denied.
  • In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.
  • Also in Ohio, there was the Greenberg v. Brunner case which ended when the judge threatened to assess all case costs against the plaintiff.
  • In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.
  • In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.
  • California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters. She also has brought forward several other cases and has conducted several public campaigns to generate awareness of the issue.

• In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.
  • In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.
  • In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.
  • In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.
  • In Hawaii, Keyes vs. Lingle, dismissed.
In addition, other cases cited on the RightSideofLife blog as raising questions about Obama's eligibility include:

• In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.
  • In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.
  • In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.
  • In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.
WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Your donation ? from as little as $5 to as much as $1,000 ? can be made online at the WND SuperStore. (Donations are not tax-deductible. Donations of amounts greater than $1,000 can be arranged by calling either 541-474-1776 or 1-800-4WND.COM. If you would prefer to mail in your contributions, they should be directed to WND, P.O. Box 1627, Medford, Oregon, 97501. Be sure to specify the purpose of the donation by writing "billboard" on the check. In addition, donations of billboard space will be accepted, as will significant contributions specifically targeted for geographic locations.)

tank

EOG Dedicated

World Net Daily:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
It's because he is listed as a conscientious objector now.Has nothing to do with the president now. This is comedy at it's best. What a bunch of tools.