Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i dont say, baseball america says. #7 prospects overall, top pitching prosp in oak and top lefty pitching prospect overall.

where is tucker these days. he still upset about things. this league is tough to keep people happy.

mofome

Banned

hard to send offers, tripps best players are untouchables.

i dont know what to ask for

:(

RJT doesn't fool around on payments. Game isn't "officially" over and he pays sides already

mofome

Banned

Just cant leave me out of any converstations can you.

All I get from you is we need to not talk. Then you talk.

Congrats on the win. And the lack of class in winning.

Not suprising.

god you are a fucking douche bag. of course i talked shit, you talked shit calling this week a bye. its a joke. jesus you are the biggest fucking woman ive ever met. i played you, i beat the shit out of you, it was funny. you ran your mouth about how easy it would be and you got killed. you posted pitching >>>>>>>>>>>> hitting and you got killed. Of course i said something. part of playing in these leagues is having fun and talking shit. you are such a douche bag.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

when i beat you next time we play i will have a laugh then too. you are ridiculous. get over yourself. your donation to the pot was nice, but it was nothing more. your team stinks.

:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Just cant leave me out of any conversations can you.

All I get from you is we need to not talk. Then you talk.

Congrats on the win. And the lack of class in winning.

Not surprising.

Happy Easter man. Hope you had a good day away from the boards and with family and friends

Good luck next week:cheers

mofome

Banned

lol, looking on ebay to order a new bat for softs. But it's too much stress. Dunno what to get lol

hide the women and children, high and mighty man is here to take everything a little too seriously again.

:+flipping

You are the greatest.

Im just glad we didnt have to listen about how you got screwed out of 33 points anymore like a 8 year old. Its bad enough in the in game threads then here too.
Sad

I said what I said when before the year started, before you emailed me that your ego couldnt handle the truth.

Ask Madcapper if pitching is >>>>.

Too bad you cant go back and fouth like normal people do. Tuck, TTP, and me this week. Who next?

But I forgot, it is always everyone elses fault.

Happy Easter

Happy Easter man. Hope you had a good day away from the boards and with family and friends

Good luck next week:cheers

Thanks TTP. Had a great weekend. Cant beat family and friend during the holidays. Would have been even better if the grill hadnt caught on fire. Actually, that was a pretty good part too looking back.

mofome

Banned

tn you are a waste of my time. you take all of this too seriously, you dont get over anything, you are always the victim, you have never been wrong, you talk shit and cant take it, and when push came to shove i beat the crap out of your team and i loved it. i will talk shit to cee if i beat him and if he beats me i expect the same.

i just gave an eoger 200 bucks because he is having hard times, thats class. this is a fantasy league and im not going to feel badly about talking some shit and having fun. someone else made light of something you said and I laughed. you of course had to wait to make your high and mighty post to me. you can shove it. i don't like you at all and im not going to pretend that i do.

gl the rest of the year. you'll need a bit more than that to be competitive.

later

Timetopay

EOG Master

Thanks TTP. Had a great weekend. Cant beat family and friend during the holidays. Would have been even better if the grill hadnt caught on fire. Actually, that was a pretty good part too looking back.

Nothing like grill fires. As long as you get the burgers or steaks off in one piece its all good...

Im still a nut with charcol. Cant go to gas.

We had picnic in park with 50 friends and relatives. Made baked ziti in the crock pot and had good times watching the kids in easter egg hunts.

Great day.

Nothing like grill fires. As long as you get the burgers or steaks off in one piece its all good...

Im still a nut with charcol. Cant go to gas.

We had picnic in park with 50 friends and relatives. Made baked ziti in the crock pot and had good times watching the kids in easter egg hunts.

Great day.

Maybe my invite was lost in the mail :+clueless

tn you are a waste of my time. you take all of this too seriously, you dont get over anything, you are always the victim, you have never been wrong, you talk shit and cant take it, and when push came to shove i beat the crap out of your team and i loved it. i will talk shit to cee if i beat him and if he beats me i expect the same.

i just gave an eoger 200 bucks because he is having hard times, thats class. this is a fantasy league and im not going to feel badly about talking some shit and having fun. someone else made light of something you said and I laughed. you of course had to wait to make your high and mighty post to me. you can shove it. i don't like you at all and im not going to pretend that i do.

gl the rest of the year. you'll need a bit more than that to be competitive.

later

Funny part is you dont like me because I treat you like you treat everyone else. Only real difference is I dont have the poor pitiful me posts about my bad luck.

Nice of you to give someone $200. True class might be considered not telling everyone about it.

Its really no wonder why so many are leaving this site. Really not a handicapping site anymore. Too bad about that. Used to be some real good cappers here. I guess you want to take it in a different direction and that is your choice. Hope it works out for you.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Abreu gets his revenge on Beck.

Interesting thing about our losses this week.

It all stemed from the Linny trade from Cee to Mo. One of the best pitchers cost us both are wins.

If Cee had him he has no longoria and loses.

If I dont have him I have Cabrera and Grienke in my SP and score 70 more points 2348ji23e

Baseball gods rooting for Cee and Mo

mofome

Banned

It all stemed from the Linny trade from Cee to Mo. One of the best pitchers cost us both are wins.

If I dont have him I have Cabrera and Grienke in my SP and score 70 more points 2348ji23e

I win no matter what though so

12io4j2w90

Everyone was laughing saying i got ripped letting lince go. Then longoria 45 and lince d poo