I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY....

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: I HAVE A MARCH MADNESS TOTAL THAT I LOVE TODAY....

.1. As far as I know I am the only other mod that gets paid, however I am not sure how that makes me the "other head mod"...

2. Shrink himself did not post the pick, therefore I was not lying. I was not aware of the fact that Mofo was posting Shrink's pick.

3. Not EVERYONE was posting that you should wait... I never once posted anything of the sort.

4. While I do not know what happened with Shrink, I can state that he was not on the site since shortly after making this thread. By looking at his profile that was seen.

joelatti

I never said you lied? Try not to be defensive...I pointed out only Facts, and by "everyone saying wait" I meant that the majority of mods and posters were saying that KEN must be waiting for the Best number SEE RELOAD Even he states that Ken must have been waiting for him to return??? What a pathetic JOKE

And obvioulsy that was not the case as he played the game at 9am

SO CLUSTER F*CK as I have stated multiple times......MODS covering for something they had nothing to do with

IN THE END the ONLY people to get F'd with our the Posters...........

3. LOL

munson15

I want winners...

My point is that you are paranoid. I didn't post it thinking, well I have an out if it loses. I posted a damn play. I don't have time for your nonsensical theories and your paranoia.

:+waving-5
This has nothing to do with nothing, but the post you made reminded me of my little son's Christmas toy last year. All the 'p' words had me thinking of "Piranha Panic" a little kids' game. I read paranoia and piranha, and it just flipped a switch. Gave me a chuckle.:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

I never said you lied? Try not to be defensive...I pointed out only Facts, and by "everyone saying wait" I meant that the majority of mods and posters were saying that KEN must be waiting for the Best number SEE RELOAD Even he states that Ken must have been waiting for him to return??? What a pathetic JOKE

And obvioulsy that was not the case as he played the game at 9am

SO CLUSTER F*CK as I have stated multiple times......MODS covering for something they had nothing to do with

IN THE END the ONLY people to get F'd with our the Posters...........

3. LOL

Nah not trying to be defensive trying to respond while getting four kids out the door for school on a Monday morning :doh1

I saw what Reload posted and if you look I was even teasing him about it :+textinb3

You are right the thread is a cluster fuck, but is it really worth getting angry over as some did. There are several in the College BBall forum that have great records if someone wanted to tail a person they could have went in there.

The 1 2 3 was so that I could walk away and when I came back know where I was in typing. It is Monday morning and I am half awake....

Do I think this all could have been handled better? yes

Is there anything that really can be done to change it now? no

WOW, I missed this entire mess! Hey Blondie, I'm sending Juan Valdeze over so you can get perked up:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

WOW, I missed this entire mess! Hey Blondie, I'm sending Juan Valdeze over so you can get perked up:+textinb3

I could use it this morning.

Kids couldn't find anything they needed (always starts the morning off wrong), my coffee maker is dead and I haven't made it to get a new one yet, and I don't have my contacts in yet 2348ji23e

munson15

I want winners...

Some guys need to lighten up a little. The man said he had some personal matters that came up unexpectedly, and he apologized for not getting back into the thread to clear it up. End of story. If the game didn't go over the total, I'd like to see how many people would be broken up about not getting the selection in time. I love Shrink, and I enjoy hearing what he's on, but it's not like he's been tearing it up with posted picks. You got half the site saying they fade him. WTF is the big deal? If you were waiting by your computer for 7 hours, that's on you. Sorry for the negativity, but I read about 3/4 of what was written, and it put me in a lousy mood. So that's how I feel.

joelatti

Some guys need to lighten up a little. The man said he had some personal matters that came up unexpectedly, and he apologized for not getting back into the thread to clear it up. End of story. If the game didn't go over the total, I'd like to see how many people would be broken up about not getting the selection in time. I love Shrink, and I enjoy hearing what he's on, but it's not like he's been tearing it up with posted picks. You got half the site saying they fade him. WTF is the big deal? If you were waiting by your computer for 7 hours, that's on you. Sorry for the negativity, but I read about 3/4 of what was written, and it put me in a lousy mood. So that's how I feel.

The POINT Munson is that Shrink played the Game at 9 am! I don't care if people wanted to play it OR fade it.....Its about showing respect to his fellow posters

Why start a thread and for the next 7 hours NOt post the play??

He could have started the thread and posted the play...OBVIOUSLY he had time to start the thread?? AND put his play in?? So there lies your answer....It doesn't matter one bit that he had a personal issue.....I'm an understanding guy and excuses are like A**holes everyone has'm

Start a thread and you have already put your bet in?? Than whats your excuse?? YOU CANNOT have one

It was Bush league and I'm calling him out on it....I'm not the biggest EOG poster and I wasn't waiting around all day for the play, BUT there were some who were and that's messed up........Obvioulsy if Shrink had NEVER done this before he'd get a pass, but he has done this Bush league stuff multiple times and always has an excuse

Sorry NO FREE PASS and NO excuses needed or wanted

PO69

EOG Master

I find it hard to believe that the Shrink only bet $2000 on this game. If it was a big play like he said, then he would have rolled around $40,000 on it if you ask me!

But I asked him within MINUTES of his post yesterday to post the play. If it was such a huge play, then why worry about the line? Some guys needed to get in on it right there at the best line possible

munson15

I want winners...

Everyone's obviously entitled to his opinion on this, Joe. I expressed mine and now you have elaborated on your position. I have a hard time believing that Shrink purposely would do anything to aggravate his customers. My dealings with him have led me to that point. Of course, we all have our own views on what happened, but when someone runs a business, not all the people who deal with him are going to be happy with his hours, his employees, his product, etc.

I'm not sure the time stamps can lead you to believe he placed the bets before starting the thread, either. One of them clearly said "Pacific time" which means the bets were placed in the early afternoon, well after the thread was originally posted. I understand the frustration some felt, but I think the vitriol went too far.

My take is that he knew he had a play coming in the morning and started the thread, got his info firmed up early afternoon, and placed the bets then. Something came up which prevented him from posting the play, and he only had time to relay the selection to a couple of people. Mo probably realized before Shrink did that the play had never been posted in the thread and tried to get the info out. I could be wrong, naturally, that's just my .02 on what actually happened, and under those circumstances, I can't kill him for it, sorry.

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

Everyone's obviously entitled to his opinion on this, Joe. I expressed mine and now you have elaborated on your position. I have a hard time believing that Shrink purposely would do anything to aggravate his customers. My dealings with him have led me to that point. Of course, we all have our own views on what happened, but when someone runs a business, not all the people who deal with him are going to be happy with his hours, his employees, his product, etc.

I'm not sure the time stamps can lead you to believe he placed the bets before starting the thread, either. One of them clearly said "Pacific time" which means the bets were placed in the early afternoon, well after the thread was originally posted. I understand the frustration some felt, but I think the vitriol went too far.

My take is that he knew he had a play coming in the morning and started the thread, got his info firmed up early afternoon, and placed the bets then. Something came up which prevented him from posting the play, and he only had time to relay the selection to a couple of people. Mo probably realized before Shrink did that the play had never been posted in the thread and tried to get the info out. I could be wrong, naturally, that's just my .02 on what actually happened, and under those circumstances, I can't kill him for it, sorry.

If this is true...(i dont care either way) why make the original post? Why not post the play in the early afternoon?

This thread obviously had people hitting the refresh button for 7 hrs wating for a play...which I guess was the intended purpose of saying "I have a big play today...." But not actually posting it.

Carry on...

munson15

I want winners...

The reason is obvious. There would be a delay only to heighten the enthusiasm for the forthcoming play. Unfortunately, events of the day prevented the play from being posted in a timely fashion.

PO69

EOG Master

MUNSON, the main problem is that shrink does this shit every time! Had it been the first time, then no problem. But he waits all of the time

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

The reason is obvious. There would be a delay only to heighten the enthusiasm for the forthcoming play. Unfortunately, events of the day prevented the play from being posted in a timely fashion.

if heighten enthusiasm = drive traffic which this thread has done.

I was actually on a 3 day golf outing, and saw this thread today for the 1st time. I clicked on it just to see what the top play was and if Shrink won. 10 pages later..I still dont know.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this continues to be the most phucked up non asylum thread in EOG history.

my opinions. lets just forget this ever happened sorting it out kills too many brain cells.

munson15

I want winners...

I respect the opinions of the others and will drop it, TTT.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

The "Shrink" being a "shrink" after all,could mean he's using psychology on EOG too?

What does everyone see,or want to believe when the "Shrink" posts?Who knows.
He got everyone going though:

God at the Shrink
<!-- Print the time the article was posted -->By Peregrin

http://bartblog.bartcop.com/2008/04/06/

mr merlin

EOG Master

We're still wiating for shrink to simply explain why he didnt say " I have a strong play and here it is"? Playing it for all the drama, no showing, apologizing and dragging the mods into his screw up, is inexcusable.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

We're still wiating for shrink to simply explain why he didnt say " I have a strong play and here it is"? Playing it for all the drama, no showing, apologizing and dragging the mods into his screw up, is inexcusable.

Cause Shrink needs the drama

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

It's pretty simple really. Shrink wanted to stir up some buzz before dropping the pick. Something came up and he couldn't post it. He told Mo the play which Mo made a half hearted attempt to post. He could've said Shrink was tied up the play is... but didn't for some reason. Then Mo takes the heat, like usual, when Shrink gets bashed. Shrink apologizes. Get it, got it, good! :thumbsup

BigDaddy

EOG Master

everyone stop fucking crying.

1. handicap your own games
2. shrink has posted many ways to get the best of the # do you really need this guy to hold your hand your whole fucking life
3. stop fucking crying

move on to the next day:cheers

Ace

EOG Veteran

You are right..

I used to not only have a problem with the word truth, but I also had a problem with alcohol, drugs and life in general...

In fact, the pain kept getting unbearable whether I used or not...

I didnt care if I lived or died...

But over 3 + years ago, I joined a 12 step recovery program to live a better life one day at a time...

I am far from perfect and I have many shortcomings...

I take full responsibilty for not returning today, and I apologize...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK
you do not have to explain to anybody

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by THE SHRINK
You are right..

I used to not only have a problem with the word truth, but I also had a problem with alcohol, drugs and life in general...

In fact, the pain kept getting unbearable whether I used or not...

I didnt care if I lived or died...

But over 3 + years ago, I joined a 12 step recovery program to live a better life one day at a time...

I am far from perfect and I have many shortcomings...

I take full responsibilty for not returning today, and I apologize...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Did you ever run low on cash at that point in your life, or were you still responsible with your money?

Cannon

Banned

Guys,

I apologize for not coming back to post until now...

Something came up that I had to deal with on a personal matter...

I appreciate mofome posting the winner for me...

Here are my two winning tickets to the naysayers...

In addition to mofome, I shared this selection with Sound of Silence and RealSlimShady

XXXXX-1

6 9:55am 22-Mar-09 22-Mar-09 Basketball
Total Points SIENA/Louisville (O 143) for Game -110 2,200.00 2,000.00

Wager details for ticket number XXXXXX-2

Wager Type: Total
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 2,200.00 / 2,000.00 (USD) Accepted 3/22/2009 9:48 AM - PST
Amount Paid: 2,000.00

Sport / Period: NCAA Basketball / Game
Line:
Siena/Louisville 3/22/2009 2:20:00 PM - (PST)
Over 143 -110

I will have another one tomorrow...:cheers

Thanks for your understanding,

THE SHRINK

What was the game he promised for today?

.1. As far as I know I am the only other mod that gets paid, however I am not sure how that makes me the "other head mod"...

2. Shrink himself did not post the pick, therefore I was not lying. I was not aware of the fact that Mofo was posting Shrink's pick.

3. Not EVERYONE was posting that you should wait... I never once posted anything of the sort.

4. While I do not know what happened with Shrink, I can state that he was not on the site since shortly after making this thread. By looking at his profile that was seen.

So only Blondie and Mo are paid mods ? The rest are volunteers ? I find that hard to believe...at a gambling forum, perhaps if this was a forum about tropical fish.

WVU

EOG Master

So only Blondie and Mo are paid mods ? The rest are volunteers ? I find that hard to believe...at a gambling forum, perhaps if this was a forum about tropical fish.

That has been the case for a couple months now. Ken has been cutting costs

Cannon

Banned

Has to be more paid Mods. What does a Mod make per week?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i have been working for free since 11-04-05 2348ji23e

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

This thread proves Shrink is also an excellent Psycologist. It usually takes Years as a Bookmaker to really understand the mentality of the average Punter, this thread would make a good Thesis on the subject. :LMAO:cheers

Why be a Mod, if you're not even getting minimum mod wage (MMW)...$500/month, last I knew.