Zerocage NFL Picks

OneForYourMoney

EOG Member
Re: Zerocage NFL Picks

i just started to play them at the end of last season. I have done exceptionaly well with them so far but have been criticized alot. Thanks for the opinion.

sds23

EOG Enthusiast

Keep 'em coming every week OneForYourMoney. I love playing the ML. Lotta last second stress (like today with my Chi and Balt ML's...OMG!...drama!). But I look forward to seeing yours every week and you even swayed me to grab NE tonight :)

Last edited:

you take a lot of crap for posting money lines around here. i do it in college football thread. i always have back up moneyline bets...

keep ur chin up cage. we all have a down week or so...but we win the other 16 weeks!!! LOL

:+textinb1thank you denver for keeping over .500 and saving my day !:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping
i still hate you denver!! go chiefs!!!!!!!!:+thumbs-2

Zero the Hero,
I was down 5.7 Units for the day, and I had a vision! I hadn't even looked at this game all week! Let me tell you what I did:
I was driving this a.m. and I heard that tout guy, Bobby Esposito, talking about a free 2-team parlay, and all you had to do was call the #! I called and got it, and it was Denver (+6.5 and OVER 38.5). He also said that if either one of those lost or pushed he would give you a free week of his pix with an acct #! I called it after I went down and listened to it again! This time, I noticed he rattled off the +6.5 rather quickly, but he was REALLY pumping up the over play! I just had this feeling that he knew one of them was a loser, and it was all a scam to get you calling him! I decided it was the over that was the loser, so I played Denver +6.5 and the under! I should've parlayed them, but screw it! 3 units on each play=WINNER, WINNER--CHICKEN DINNER!! UP 0.3 units for the weekend!
Now, that is probably all bullshit, but im lovin the fact that i look like a smartypants now! woohoo!

YUNGBUCK IS THE SMARTEST HUMAN ALIVE (tonight, anyway)!!

What you think about atl?

atlanta moneyline seems safe. I have atlanta -3 , last year atlanta won by 3 . The NFL wants the Saints to win. Not a must win for Atlanta...you can also get saints +4.5 and maybe +5. Atlanta is suppose to be the better team..but the dogs are doing well on MNF .

I will glady take atlanta -3 loss. Made it too soon in the week...I woke up this morning screaming New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!! no middle either !

7-7 ytd . Its early in the season and I think I'm spending too much time on college. have a good night.

Zero,
I went with it no+4 and over 44.5, but I think in my subcounscious I knew I was gonna push and I covered my ass on purpose! Knew if no could get to 21 that I was guaranteed a push and I swear I saw something like that blocked punt happening early.
Zero, you're gonna think im nuts after the bobby esposito story and now this, but i swear i saw this one coming, i just couldnt get out of my own fucking way!
Played NINETEEN plays this weekend (nfl & ncaa) and I finished at a grand total of $0 DOLLARS; juice included! Last week was at $0 until i hit that double on jax and the under monday nite. i guess if u can break even at this thing, tough, ure doing ok!
total ytd ncaa & nfl: +11 Units
:+thumbs-2Let's get 'em hard this week! I'm working on some new info and a couple of systems, zero! Keep in touch with me this week, and we'll see if we can't squeek out some dolla bills!
l8er buddy,
Yung