Zerocage NFL Picks

I'll take a stab at the NFL this week. I like to play mid season and hammer it hard.

Baltimore -12

I know the sharp money is taking Oakland, if that's the truth. This is a no brainer. I don't see anything good about the Raiders. You cannot throw to anyone when you are on your back. Yes I like the Raven D but now they have some offense? We will see. Side not , if you have Ravens on your fantasy team, it will save your butt! I know all the public money going to one team , but this time they are right. Oakland won't win very many games this year. :+thumbs-2

New York Jets +6

The Jets are back! Not really but they at least put up a fight and the dog is back this year. They always play tough against New England. I haven't figured out New England yet. The Jets are trying to find themselves and Herm Edwards is going to wish he had stayed. :cheers

jessy

EOG Member
Re: Zerocage NFL Picks

re Patriots - Brady said he was 'distracted' because of the Dion Branche situation. Almost like he was making a statement to management to either sh-t or get off the pot - and it looks like it worked with them letting him go to the seahawks right after that.

Driver

EOG Senior Member

Not only are the raiders a bad team but the sleepy-heads will be playing the game at 10AM their time. Balt 1st half, and probably the game.

3-3 YTD Yes, I did take Kansas City -2.5! Go dallas!I will be posting more plays to show myself worthy!

week 3:

Bears -3

If you haven't cashed in yet, now is the time to do it before they become bigger favorites.

Detroit -6
Cash in a Green Bay's misery

New York Giants +3.5
Last year it took OT and a ton of missed field goals for Seattle....New York showed it can hang in there and come back.

more to come..:+thumbs-2

Take Jacksonville moneyline to win straight up. This is the step out game for Jacksonville and Fred Taylor is going to play well. I know the public loves the Steelers....but I love winners. This isn't Miami .....Jacksonville has the confidence to win this game. Pitt will have to shake the dust off if Rothy boy starts......

5-3 ytd. Time to get on it. I'm starting on monday this week , let's go get 'em this week!

Note: I will include 1st half and 2half picks , if any in my record. Some people are not....

week 3

Chicago -3

Chicago has a defense and an offense this time around. Vikings need to come back to reality and will this week. Not even close.

Detroit -6

Green Bay is terrible, can't hold a lead! Detroit needs a game and shall get one here.

N.Y. Giants +3.5

Confidence, confidence, confidence. NY needed a win and got one. Will hang with Seahawks , who don't look all that great. Shall be a good game take Giants and the points.

Jacksonville +9.5

Making statements, one game at a time. They always play Indy tough.

Atlanta -3

Now they have defense! Saints come back home and back to reality. I don't see how Saints will be able to stop them.

Denver +7

Denver always starts slow, they can hang with New England. They beat them last year....