Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Listen to this Guy.

Learn from other Countries !

How much American Cash do we Spread around the World ?

Nobody's ever sent a Fvckin Quarter

This Guy's a True LIBERAL GLOBALIST.
Yup. Go to brazil in 2013 and go back in 2018 and see how the locals treat you differently and how you have to explain you're not Pro trump often and also understand why they suddenly dislike you. I love to travel and that's changed and saddens me.
Drnk - check a few sources outside of these: kane lies but I know you aren't purposely posting the fake news.

CNN
NYT
WP
AOL/Huff
Yahoo
MSNBC

I google aoc father. It comes up Sergio garcia I read 4 articles to see what you were referring to none of which are the above. Goddamn I need MLB or something to bet. This is crazy. No one here is going to change anyone's mind if you cant take 30 minutes to read 4 articles and would rather just say Fake news and dismiss anything you dont agree with.

Please watch the documentary on HBO the disinformation and fake news era. Read fake news the book. I know its trendy because of Trump but inform yourself instead of just auto fake news because I dont like what they say.

Someone said I have better things to do than argue with you guys and I do but if because I want a better standard for our country than what we have currently I'll take globalist leftist as moniker no problem.

kane

EOG master
Yup. Go to brazul

I google aoc father. It comes up Sergio garcia I read 4 articles to see what you were referring to none of which are the above. Goddamn I need MLB or something to bet. This is crazy. No one here is going to change anyone's mind if you cant take 30 minutes to read 4 articles and would rather just say Fake news and dismiss anything you dont agree with.

Please watch the documentary on HBO the disinformation and fake news era. Read fake news the book. I know its trendy because of Trump but inform yourself instead of just auto fake news because I dont like what they say.

Someone said I have better things to do than argue with you guys and I do but if because I want a better standard for our country than what we have currently I'll take globalist leftist as moniker no problem.

That describes Raiders to a tee, he'll never admit when he's wrong, and when he does realize he's wrong, he'll move the goal posts to keep arguing and claim fake news, this is his M.O. and he'll never change

Yup. Go to brazil in 2013 and go back in 2018 and see how the locals treat you differently and how you have to explain you're not Pro trump often and also understand why they suddenly dislike you. I love to travel and that's changed and saddens me.

I read what you posted. That's why I said fake news. You said she grew up very poor in the Bronx and both her parents worked 3 jobs.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
That describes Raiders to a tee, he'll never admit when he's wrong, and when he does realize he's wrong, he'll move the goal posts to keep arguing and claim fake news, this is his M.O. and he'll never change

I really want to be above arguing with anyone but when someone says we are winning in covid war while we are doing the exact opposite at monumental levels and AOC is scum for no reasonable explanation that just sucks and we Americans should have better standards than north Korean directorship.
Anyways goodluck to all

kane

EOG master
I really want to be above arguing with anyone but when someone says we are winning in covid war while we are doing the exact opposite at monumental levels and AOC is scum for no reasonable explanation that just sucks and we Americans should have better standards than north Korean directorship.
Anyways goodluck to all

Welcome to trump's America. And ignore Raiders, he's an alt right Kool Aide drinker who will defend his orange hero at all costs, he'll post fake news from morning to night, he'll never admit when he's wrong, and I mean ever, he'll lie, deflect, and move the goal posts as often as needed to try to keep up his argument, he's a nobody in your world, a know nothing ignorant troll who gets all his (mis)information from alt right websites. Sadly he represents everything wrong with this country, he's part of Trump's loyal 35% crowd and no amount of facts will ever make him change his ignorant opinions

mr merlin

EOG Master
Welcome to trump's America. And ignore Raiders, he's an alt right Kool Aide drinker who will defend his orange hero at all costs, he'll post fake news from morning to night, he'll never admit when he's wrong, and I mean ever, he'll lie, deflect, and move the goal posts as often as needed to try to keep up his argument, he's a nobody in your world, a know nothing ignorant troll who gets all his (mis)information from alt right websites. Sadly he represents everything wrong with this country, he's part of Trump's loyal 35% crowd and no amount of facts will ever make him change his ignorant opinions
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Valuist

EOG Master
Westchester county Yorkshire is 20th poorest and graded 23rd in educational success out of how many schools in westchester county.

Are you trying to equate the Bronx with Westchester County? That would be like equating Compton to Orange County, or the southwest side of Chicago to DuPage county.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What do you dislike about her more guys?
That shes pro enviroment and really into fighting for clean water emissions at all costs or screamed at Congress for the biggest bailout in history of big corporations while only 2% went to people or that shes Puerto rican?

To be honest I wish more would have spoke out about the sham that was called a stimulus.

About globalization - of course we should have clean water, and air. Basically we would have to eliminate consumerism as we know it. Are we accomplishing anything if our air and water is clean at the expense of China, India, and other countries?
Speaking of globalization, it does hurt us when we have a problem and have to count on others for help. Something tells me that China isnt all in for globalization, and they are our biggest threat - so why are they making our drugs and other emergency items? The Bill Gates-types love it.

To be honest I wish more would have spoke out about the sham that was called a stimulus.

About globalization - of course we should have clean water, and air. Basically we would have to eliminate consumerism as we know it. Are we accomplishing anything if our air and water is clean at the expense of China, India, and other countries?
Speaking of globalization, it does hurt us when we have a problem and have to count on others for help. Something tells me that China isnt all in for globalization, and they are our biggest threat - so why are they making our drugs and other emergency items? The Bill Gates-types love it.

An alternative energy deal could be the one thing to get us away from globalization. You and I both know we’ve become a service industry based economy. Leading the way with alternative energy would be the quickest way it of that

AOC said today, stop whining about debt, pass the relief bill.

Included in the $3t relief bill:
Illegals get $1200 + whatever the rest that are legal get.
Temporary amnesty that will most likely be permanent.
Mentions cannibas 69 times.
Mentions diversity 20 times.
Everyone with Asthma, diabetes and over 50 gets released from prison.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
AOC said today, stop whining about debt, pass the relief bill.

Included in the $3t relief bill:
Illegals get $1200 + whatever the rest that are legal get.
Temporary amnesty that will most likely be permanent.
Mentions cannibas 69 times.
Mentions diversity 20 times.
Everyone with Asthma, diabetes and over 50 gets released from prison.

So you want migrant farm hands to get nothing and leave? Our food shortage crisis isnt going away.
You're anti legal cannabis? How do we get back the funny money we just gave to the Boeing's and slush funds of the world. I live in denver, look up our economy pre and post legalization.
20 times isnt even a mention of each group of diverse lifestyle from the norm. Must not have spoken long.
We are #1 in the world in incarceration. You cant argue for lower taxes and pro incarceration. Which side are you on? Every drug crime should be abolished at this point and if republicans of the White House who were sentenced to prison get out because of covid and showed no signs of being a violent inmate so should everyone else. Cant have it both ways on today of all days

So you want migrant farm hands to get nothing and leave? Our food shortage crisis isnt going away.
You're anti legal cannabis? How do we get back the funny money we just gave to the Boeing's and slush funds of the world. I live in denver, look up our economy pre and post legalization.
20 times isnt even a mention of each group of diverse lifestyle from the norm. Must not have spoken long.
We are #1 in the world in incarceration. You cant argue for lower taxes and pro incarceration. Which side are you on? Every drug crime should be abolished at this point and if republicans of the White House who were sentenced to prison get out because of covid and showed no signs of being a violent inmate so should everyone else. Cant have it both ways on today of all days
Incarceration, drugs, and most of what the democrats want have nothing to do with a relief package that's needed now.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Stimulus was a joke and if you think Trump being adamant that his name had to be attached to every letter sent to people because he thought it would buy him votes in November wasnt a dealbreaker you're too delusional to deal with.
2% that's what the american people got. It's not even half of the average persons rent in my city.

Yeah because people with family members incarcerated really want them dying of something instead of on the outside becoming essential workers. I get it youd prefer to keep minorities locked away especially those convicted of weed dealing which is a joke to begin with.

Fuck a stimulus package if you make weed legal federally you create how many new jobs and we created 1 BILLLION dollars in new tax revenue in a state with 14 million people.

Pretty sure she was referring to diverse groups of people such as Latino and asian communities also recieve stimulus this time around as almost all vietnamese in denver still haven't recieved the first stimulus. Do you think it's fair that most hispanic whether native or not claim they havent received payment yet?

How about this. Would you prefer only Trump supporters receive stimulus packages?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Drnk. -I would bet most of the people you are referring to either don’t have direct deposit or a bank. Today is the last day for direct deposit signups, everything is a check after that.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Drnk. -I would bet most of the people you are referring to either don’t have direct deposit or a bank. Today is the last day for direct deposit signups, everything is a check after that.

No clue. I live close to little vietnam and my neighborhood has a bulletin board on fb where the outrage lies. Lisa who works for me if you follow my Twitter said no Nguyen or xio's she knows have recieved anything in Denver.

Stimulus was a joke and if you think Trump being adamant that his name had to be attached to every letter sent to people because he thought it would buy him votes in November wasnt a dealbreaker you're too delusional to deal with.
2% that's what the american people got. It's not even half of the average persons rent in my city.

Yeah because people with family members incarcerated really want them dying of something instead of on the outside becoming essential workers. I get it youd prefer to keep minorities locked away especially those convicted of weed dealing which is a joke to begin with.

Fuck a stimulus package if you make weed legal federally you create how many new jobs and we created 1 BILLLION dollars in new tax revenue in a state with 14 million people.

Pretty sure she was referring to diverse groups of people such as Latino and asian communities also recieve stimulus this time around as almost all vietnamese in denver still haven't recieved the first stimulus. Do you think it's fair that most hispanic whether native or not claim they havent received payment yet?

How about this. Would you prefer only Trump supporters receive stimulus packages?
I want the democratic governors to start opening their states so that all can go back to work. Before covid, the US economy was the best that it's ever been. It will go back that way as soon as the democratic states get their act together.

MrTop

EOG Master
I want the democratic governors to start opening their states so that all can go back to work. Before covid, the US economy was the best that it's ever been. It will go back that way as soon as the democratic states get their act together.

the models of the companies have changed, ALL the jobs are not coming back.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I think most were paid by check or direct deposit. Who hasn't been paid?

Lisa N said if youd like to help her mom, brother, herself and father I have permission to give you her SS number etc and address. She states she has called the helpline 10 times, checked irs website etc, wrote to irs stimulus. Please dm me here or Twitter if you sincerely think you can help. Not one member of her immediate or extended family have recieved any indication that they are or arent getting any aid.
This is not exclusive to Raiders. Anyone who think they can help please dm me. TIA

the models of the companies have changed, ALL the jobs are not coming back.
That's definitely true and the longer it goes the more that will stay closed. I think right now it's a little exaggerated and most will return. Of course that's pure speculation.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
That's definitely true and the longer it goes the more that will stay closed. I think right now it's a little exaggerated and most will return. Of course that's pure speculation.

What do you do for a living if you dont mind divulging? I understand people want others to go back to work but never here of people who are missing their jobs terribly enough to risk life. Not at all knocking people who want to go back to work just never hear from those people personally.

Lisa N said if youd like to help her mom, brother, herself and father I have permission to give you her SS number etc and address. She states she has called the helpline 10 times, checked irs website etc, wrote to irs stimulus. Please dm me here or Twitter if you sincerely think you can help. Not one member of her immediate or extended family have recieved any indication that they are or arent getting any aid.
I believe you. Maybe this helps here https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

What do you do for a living if you dont mind divulging? I understand people want others to go back to work but never here of people who are missing their jobs terribly enough to risk life. Not at all knocking people who want to go back to work just never hear from those people personally.
Restaurant owner most of my life.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Many actually have had to work in fear of losing their job, or to pay the rent. That is partially why the black community was hit hard.