Why you guys run Dell off?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Touchdown, Evanston! Eat shit, Birdie!

Since Lionel maintains a residence in Las Vegas. Nice work on the ML DD!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cwissy 4-2, +5.35

Forever +2500
Northwestern +315 (posted +400 earlier and that is what counts)
Hawaii +300
Meddy +225
Maddy +3000
WTF +230

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Come on, kane. Same as 17 for Joe in Wisky. It will be Tony Homo either Christopher Wray. Oz has Trump secret orange weapon. Will need MAGA turnout to overcome Magic Johnson turnout.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not posted but I have Illinois to move cat to 2-0. As what always seems to be the case, I haven't *actually won big yet. Only $158 and $58 but Fagduel doesn't pay until completed and there are some nice roosters going...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
52 is highest realistic for Dems. After that they'd need North Carolina, Missouri and Florida. Little Marco is a lucky little cocksucker DeSantis is on the ticket and he is facing Charlie Crisp. DeSantis may hit 60%.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Abortion means shit. Dems advantages are money and Magic (early voting drop boxes). Everything else favours Republicans.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ok. Was expecting $300 YW and got $1130. I checked pendings. Illinois straight was the only ticket completed? I had them other tickets but need at least Ped State to complete.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Got it. This was activated with Illinois. Nice. Everything is going my Christopher Wray.

Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
Rolling IF-WIN-ONLY from Ticket # 229631685-1
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 550.00 / 500.00 ( (EST)) Accepted 07/10/2022 18:35 - USD
Won: 500.00
Amount Paid: 1,050.00

Sport / Period : Football NFL / Game (Atlanta Falcons: 27 - Detroit Lions: 23)
Event Date : Fri, Aug 12, 2022 06:00 PM
Line : 109 Atlanta Falcons +3 -110
* Event Notes : NFL PRESEASON WEEK 1 - NFLN TV *** 1st Half Score *** Atlanta Falcons 17 - Detroit Lions 17

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Posted yesterday at Peeps. This is why I have to compose.

Comrade Cwissy said:
Xander +550
Fritzy +2000
Ryby +1700
raiders -120
WTF +230

Chiefs +105
raiders -110

WTF +230
Northwestern +390
Hawaii +260

Xander +500
Tigers +138
raiders -120
WTF +210
Northwestern +365
Hawaii +280

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cwissy 4-2, +5.35

Forever +2500
Northwestern +315 (posted +400 earlier and that is what counts)
Hawaii +300
Meddy +225
Maddy +3000
WTF +230
Fucking NFLe. As soon as it looked I woukd win big, WTF and Minnesoda over stopped short. Calling Forever a loser. Xander +200 to lift the 🏆 new play.

Cwissy 4-5, +2.35

Meddy +225
Maddy +3000
Xander +200

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Xander not quite as important but still would be nice. Posted trophy but also have low score. I don't think he gets either. Every time he catches Shuffle, gets wet.

railbird

EOG Master
The average of all the polls is 9, doesn't make him a lock, but I'd rather be in his position than Oz's
the university polls are all lies, they missed wisconson by 17. baris is by far the most accurate. he says lead is 2.5

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The average of all the polls is 9, doesn't make him a lock, but I'd rather be in his position than Oz's

So many of these polls are garbage or fake. Have to use the Fluke Skywalker force. My cents is a small lead based on lack of Republican enthusiasm and Oz unpopularity. Both can be turned around. Fetterman and Shapiro have less runway but they have Magic Johnson and yes they have the FBI.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The demographics of PA PA is trending to Ohio. Man if we can't win, we deserve to be out of Samantha Power. Everything is in our favour except we have some fucking dipshit as Senate candidate. howid in the world could he be the one to win the primary? howid did that happen? Well it happened largely because of Trump. And I'm getting sick of him making these mistakes.