WHO WILL BE THE 2006 BEST DAMN NFL HANDICAPPER AT EOG.COM? Contest closed!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Let's find out!
1. Entry fee is $250.

2. Lines will be posted Tuesday/Wednesday each week in the contest section at EOG.com.

3. Each player will need make 5 selections each week (sides or totals).

4. Please transfer the funds into account 23223 @ THE GREEK. Email Support@thegreek.com and ask that Wally or Margaret do the transfers. Be specific as to what you want to do when you send email.

5. Email me at General@Eog.com when you have made your transfer into the above account.

6. It is very important that you supply your EOG USERNAME to THE GREEK and General@Eog.com via email

7. Winner(s) will be decided by most wins

8. Payout will be 70/20/10 using post-up funds only and any funds that THE GREEK may add with participation.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->​

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
hard to play at a book that uses $.20 MLB lines

they are great in so many ways but i CAN'T support a book using $.20 MLB lines

The General

Winky, THE GREEK is holding the funds for ME as a favor and there will be no rollover or such. Geeshhhhh, can you put your negative opinions in a separate post? I think when it comes to holding a few thousand dollars for me, THE GREEK is my 1st choice in regards to safety. They have did this for me about 5 years running now, but for a different site than EOG. Hopefully your post don't piss off Wally, keeping them from adding some money to the pot. Thanks I guess.

:rolleyes:

The General

NOBODY has to make a SINGLE bet at THE GREEK here guys.

Deadline for entry will be....

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD class=bg0 colSpan=9>WEEK 1</TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD class=bg1 colSpan=9>Thursday, Sep. 7</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>GAME</TD><TD>TIME</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Miami at Pittsburgh</TD><TD align=left>8:30 p.m.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
Winky, THE GREEK is holding the funds for ME as a favor and there will be no rollover or such. Geeshhhhh, can you put your negative opinions in a separate post? I think when it comes to holding a few thousand dollars for me, THE GREEK is my 1st choice in regards to safety. They have did this for me about 5 years running now, but for a different site than EOG. Hopefully your post don't piss off Wally, keeping them from adding some money to the pot. Thanks I guess.

sweetener for the pot..:cheers:ftyankees:cheers

If you have a college football one let me know. NFL is the only sport I can't win at. Every season I'm break even or down a few units. I suck.

I'll be depositing in late august also. Im in so many things for foots this year i need a bit of time to save
I love the greek

:)

BlackJack

EOG Addicted
how do you decide the winner by most wins? isnt it possible for someone to have the better record with less wins if they have more pushes?

isnt the +110 -100 & Push system better for tracking? or am I missing something?

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast
General, any chance you could have a College Football contest? If yes, I will be there with bells on. I HATE the NFL and LOVE CFB! LT

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The General said:

ZERO argument at all - i have played at The Greek and they are one of the "creme de la creme" books out there and if i was going to ask someone to hold what could be A LOT of money they are one of a VERY FEW i would ask to do so

I AM IN FOR SURE....

DO YOU HAVE TO RANK THE FIVE PLAYS 5,4,3,2,1?? OR JUST 5 PLAYS SIDES OR TOTALS PERIOD?

THANKS..

As stated via email General. I am in, and counting my son in as well, Tigereye.

He is the reigning champion.

MCP

Im entering my son as well, I will post his plays too

seriously, are multiple entries allowed to be bought?

MCP said:
Im entering my son as well, I will post his plays too

seriously, are multiple entries allowed to be bought?

I don't c why not MCP.

Seems cool wit me. But im not running it

:+thumbs-2

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
I got the e-mail about the contest yesterday. I will definitely be in. Will probably transfer the money next week or so, if that is okay.

Thanks General.

The General

BlackJack said:
how do you decide the winner by most wins? isnt it possible for someone to have the better record with less wins if they have more pushes?

isnt the +110 -100 & Push system better for tracking? or am I missing something?

Pushes will supercede losses. In case of a tie, which is doubtful, we will ask those persons to continue making selections into the playoffs.

The General

Chuck Luck said:
I AM IN FOR SURE....

DO YOU HAVE TO RANK THE FIVE PLAYS 5,4,3,2,1?? OR JUST 5 PLAYS SIDES OR TOTALS PERIOD?

THANKS..

No Sir. You are not required to rank your plays.

The General

Dewey Finn said:
I got the e-mail about the contest yesterday. I will definitely be in. Will probably transfer the money next week or so, if that is okay.

Thanks General.

Deadline to enter is befoe the kickoff of the 1st game. It will make it easier for me and THE GREEK if we all do not wait until the last day.

Glad to see you are in.

Good luck