Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

Re: Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

I called the gift touchdown. These clowns suck. I lost a ton tonight on Rocky Flop.

cant believe i got talked into this fucking shit team

fuck you Tennesee ...should have listened to Wayne Root

Run it down their fucking throats Tennessee. That is what you were supposed to do starting on the first drive. Fuck our coaching. Top 3 in talent every year and probably the 90th best head coach in the country. Fuck Fulmer. Retire or get hit by a truck or something.

Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me. Good Ole Rocky Top Rocky Top Tennessee.

Take Mo off the suicide alert. TN woke up and started running through them. Look for it to continue the rest of the night. 31-10 Final.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Run it down their fucking throats Tennessee. That is what you were supposed to do starting on the first drive. Fuck our coaching. Top 3 in talent every year and probably the 90th best head coach in the country. Fuck Fulmer. Retire or get hit by a truck or something.

That's a little more like it. Nice throw.

not to clump, but u tenn fans seem to be a lil bi-polar, if not tri-polar 12io4j2w90

not to clump, but u tenn fans seem to be a lil bi-polar, if not tri-polar 12io4j2w90

Three straight power runs for 5+ yards set up the long pass play, that is how it works. Didn't think I would have to explain that to you and did you see the 11 yard touchdown run, unfuckingtouched to the end zone right after the pass?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I'll take TN to win for 1 week's posting rights, if you have the balls.

me have balls? u made a statement, i offered a bet on your statement.. u now want to change it to an outright win on a team who is a 7 1/2 point fav when the game is tied? this might be the tri-polar stage..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i shoulda offered instead of a td, just a first down... i shoulda aimed low... my bad