Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

Re: Tennessee vs UCLA Discussion

Mo, serious business. I have hammered TN-7 tonight. I like them for a number of reasons, but besides being a TN fan, try to give me real reasons in your opinion why they will cover. I am trying to convince myself to dump some more on them.

Hyped by who? what are they ranked, 22? 18? picked 3rd in the easter half of their conference. Yes, much hype.

Mo, you have hyped them so much on here that the line will be moving. 91023i2ndw;l

Overrated?? Not hardly. They are in the SEC East. There aren't many teams from any other conference or division that can withstand the brutal schedule week in and out. :cheers

I'm ready for the Gamecocks/Vols showdown. Actually, I'm ready for the game tonight too!

GL playa.

mofome

Banned

Mo, you have hyped them so much on here that the line will be moving. 91023i2ndw;l

Overrated?? Not hardly. They are in the SEC East. There aren't many teams from any other conference or division that can withstand the brutal schedule week in and out. :cheers

I'm ready for the Gamecocks/Vols showdown. Actually, I'm ready for the game tonight too!

GL playa.

always good to hear from you my man!

:cheers:cheers:cheers

I could name name at least 15 players or so on both teams....

Go back to the kiddie games, 5-Stiff, and let the adults talk. Seriously have you looked at this game at all. It would take 10 TN turnovers for UCLA to upset them. TN 35-10. EOS

5 star bomb

EOG Master

not playing kiddie games BG... I guess since im one of the few that think UCLA win this game that makes me a kid than ok... But what substantial facts or thoughts have anyone on Tennessee brought to the table? Pretty much nothing.... just saying they cant believe the line is 7 blah blah blah.... This game has Cal/Tenn written all over it from last year

I have never seen a conference drop as fast as the Big Least has this year. The ACC is horrendous this year also, but the Big Least played some great ball last year.

mofome

Banned

I could name name at least 15 players or so on both teams....

thats so far from the truth that its ridiculous.

vols win the sec e last year, return the best line in ncaaf, have the best dbs in ncaaf, have a 1k runner, have a 1k wr, and a qb thats been with tn for 3 years already and was a hs aa. you don't know anything.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

not playing kiddie games BG... I guess since im one of the few that think UCLA win this game that makes me a kid than ok... But what substantial facts or thoughts have anyone on Tennessee brought to the table? Pretty much nothing.... just saying they cant believe the line is 7 blah blah blah.... This game has Cal/Tenn written all over it from last year

no, you have brought nothing, ive stated exactly why tn should win and cover. you have stated absolutely zero.

Look more like TN-Cal 2006 to me, where TN had was ahead 35-0 at the half. Vols' big offensive line with a renewed commitment to the running game, UCLA's inexperienced and untalented offense against TN's dominating defense are the reasons most are pounding the Vols tonight.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Ten is in for a dog fight tonight.... UCLA defense is stingy and points will be hard to come by imo.

texansfan

EOG Master

Seriously, other than USC, would any other team in the Pac-10 finish higher than 5th in the SEC?

mofome

Banned

Ten is in for a dog fight tonight.... UCLA defense is stingy and points will be hard to come by imo.

ucla is at home, they do have some talent on defense, but its not as if they returned a lot of starters. then again, you've interviewed all of these guys and know that.

91023i2ndw;l

Seriously, other than USC, would any other team in the Pac-10 finish higher than 5th in the SEC?

Any of them would be lucky to finish 5th in the SEC East alone behind TN, GA, Fla, SC and maybe KY muchless the west with LSU, ALA, and Auburn.

mofome

Banned

5 star, you may be the worst football mind to ever hit the forums. u know i like ya and all, but good lord.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star, you may be the worst football mind to ever hit the forums. u know i like ya and all, but good lord.

No... I just dont rely on ESPN for my knowledge like a lot of others... I study teams and watch a lot of football.

If the Vols don't get fumble happy, they will win this game 37-7. The 7 will be some type of a 1st game gift.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

80% or so of the public is on Tenn... the line hasnt even moved. That doesnt scare you guys? Come on... wake up and smell the coffee boys. UCLA will make this a game!

Hold down the fort Mo. I have to run through the neighborhood with my UT flag to get everyone even more pumped up. I'll try not to spill my peach shine while I'm at it. Woo-Hoo. Go Big Orange. Oh it's great to be a TN Vol, I said it's great to be a TN Vol.

mofome

Banned

No... I just dont rely on ESPN for my knowledge like a lot of others... I study teams and watch a lot of football.

your posts continue to get dumber, i havent seen anyone reference espn here. tell me the weaknesses of the vols. thanks.

12io4j2w90

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

Hold down the fort Mo. I have to run through the neighborhood with my UT flag to get everyone even more pumped up. I'll try not to spill my peach shine while I'm at it. Woo-Hoo. Go Big Orange. Oh it's great to be a TN Vol, I said it's great to be a TN Vol.

Like this one?

mofome

Banned

hopefully you'll be on from time to time during the game. its been a long fucking wait, lets roll.

:cheers