REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Not an official play towards the 0 plays in 41.5 days but heat/thunderboomer 2h under 101 is be are as small a play as small plays come.
i am be grins and wriggles and giggles when i be wins.

diogee

denver pk 2h very small

cav/magic 2h under 101.5 smaller than a medium small.

diogee

velvet definitely mushed my little bet. stay off of my plays. 2348ji23e

diogee

little play loses due to the velvet jinx. 2938u4ji23

cheapseats

EOG Master

i like uw tonight, me thinks the fact that they have keep the total at 151-152 supports uw....if this game were at uw, the total would not be much different and uw would likely be -7 to -8............so i be smallish, less that medium rare to rare on uw for some sunday night action

diogee

googluck cheaps except wyoming doesn't play today. smallish less than medium rare to rare sounds like my type of wager.

cheapseats

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO.............................i sure hope velvet doesn't smoke the gar-cigs around charby jr.....not good

diogee

lol not sure velvet can put down the Padrons...charby jr be smokin them by time he is 4.

diogee

This be heading your way cheapsvelvet.

-9?F
Feels Like: -31?

diogee

wtf...school cancelled all around here because it is 30 below with windchill. Never happened when I was a kid. 2938u4ji23

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Its that time of day again. Time for the scamdicapper videos. :yay

First is the langer's boss al demarco

Next of course we have the langer! 10-1 last 11 free cbb picks. He only wishes his paid plays were this good

Next is the another scamdicapper trace adams he's got a 1000 star unit play. :shoot:

And of course the most entertaining scamdicapper of all stu feiner! :cheers

I wish he would youtube his vids so i can copy em. He's going to make 100K bettors 1.6 mil next weekend :LMAO:LMAO:LMAORemember pay him he'll make you money pay him he'll save your money! :+excited- From your source! :btj:

http://www.stufeiner.com/StuFeiner/...533/20-Sweep-From-Your-Source-Stu-Feiner.aspx

diogee

Not touching it either outside of some possible live betting. Not going to even attempt baseball wagering this year...too tough for me to follow day in day out. Probably be lost without wagers for that long. 2348ji23e

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Not touching it either outside of some possible live betting. Not going to even attempt baseball wagering this year...too tough for me to follow day in day out. Probably be lost without wagers for that long. 2348ji23e

I'm still betting just mostly nhl and small. This all-star break is driving me nuts. Thankfully they're back tomorrow. I have a lot better chance of winning just playing MLs.

diogee

You still doing the dog system for nhl? NHL totals and 2h nba is about all I'm wagering on along with whatever ddream posts for mma. Only things I feel I have a decent advantage on and less time consuming.

ncaab is the worst with so many games everyday.