REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

ja the suns should be playins in the D league with D Hustle. D = defense?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Nuggets want too much for him. They act like he's Lebron, LOL

Earth to Nuggets Front Office... bunch of goofballs running that joint.

diogee

melo > lejames, no? They'll eventually have to lower what they want in return if they want to get anything out of him. It's either that or wait until the end of the year and get nada.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

What would a saturday morning be without some videos from our favorite scamdicappers. :houra

damn stuey aint up with his video yet. Its the weekend where scamdicappers make most of their money! :shoot:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Budin lost me for a second there... I had no clue wtf he was talking about... but I guess he has a fantasy website.

WTF is that in front of him? Moonshine? :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, this dude is growing on me. Too bad he's a filthy tout.

Great comedian... the thing is... I don't think he's trying to be funny. He just is... :LMAO

Like the video where he's talking about snow... hahahahaha

diogee

I isn't be plays but you can always be is fade nets/bucks 2h under and clipper/bobbio 2h unders.

diogee

won't really be is fades. books won't be lettins me plays 2h unders before the game starts and i is to be working tonight.

diogee

:dg:

typed in velvet's house and this came up :+clueless

diogee

velvet's house...I had nothing to do with it. Doesn't look like his poodle next to his cacthouse though.

cheapseats

EOG Master

I just won the largest sports wager of my life. I had the Clips game over 190 -190 and it fell 191. Fuck me.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Alright I think its time for some scamdicapper videos.:houra
The Langer is 9-1 in his last 10 free cbb picks. But I'm too scared to follow I think its a total fluke.

Got 2 from stuey today. Nothing up from the big guido budin yet but i will keep checking. Kind of a let down from stuey on both videos its real funny when he starts shouting about his plays. Oh well there will be a monday video. :btj:

http://www.stufeiner.com/StuFeiner/...ll-Best-Bets-From-Your-Source-Stu-Feiner.aspx

http://www.stufeiner.com/StuFeiner/...11/VideoId/1529/No-Superbowl-Hype-So-Far.aspx

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Lang just isn't as entertaining as Feiner. After watching Feiner, all these other guys pale in comparison.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Lang just isn't as entertaining as Feiner. After watching Feiner, all these other guys pale in comparison.
Totally agree King. The Langer is nowhere close to stuey in the entertainment dept. Budin is funny but far too few videos.

diogee

X amount of plays in X amount of days are all the rage so I'm going to start my thread within this thread starting with the next post.

diogee

Not an official play towards the 0 plays in 41.5 days but heat/thunderboomer 2h under 101 is be are as small a play as small plays come.