Raycabino

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
What's not clear about Pennsylvania. Biden's up by 60,000. Pa. Clinched it for Biden. All you right wingers seem to forget that Trump claimed massive voter fraud in the 2016 election. He even wasted taxpayer's money to fund a voter fraud commission, which eventually found ZERO fraud. The RepubliCon party is pathetic!
What do you want me to tell you? If you're so sure open up an account with betfair and start firing at -1450 (the current price of Biden winning the presidency). Pennsylvania is trading at about 9-1 at betfair. Open an account and go fire away if you think they are 100%. However, we aren't grading anything until it's 100% period. It's a really simple concept.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What do you want me to tell you? If you're so sure open up an account with betfair and start firing at -1450 (the current price of Biden winning the presidency). Pennsylvania is trading at about 9-1 at betfair. Open an account and go fire away if you think they are 100%. However, we aren't grading anything until it's 100% period. It's a really simple concept.

No worries. You not paying makes sense. You're a conservative. Many bookmakers have already paid off. And if the RepubliCons steal the election in the courts, which is almost impossible, those customer friendly books will get burned. I've had bad experiences with Bookmaker in getting winning bets graded in the past. In 2018 i had to notify you that Krysten Sinema and not Martha Mcsally won. Also i had to notify you that Ron Desantis or Disastrous won. It's frustrating but I understand your conservative policies. If I don't like it I can start playing at more customer friendly books and stop bitching. For example Jazzsports.

kane

EOG master
My place still hasn't graded my Biden winner which I can understand and have no problem waiting , but I had trump to win Texas, Fla, and Ohio, I don't know why those states haven't been graded yet

Bigrunner

EOG Master
My place still hasn't graded my Biden winner which I can understand and have no problem waiting , but I had trump to win Texas, Fla, and Ohio, I don't know why those states haven't been graded yet

That's hillarous. I had Biden to win Texas, Fla, and Ohio. Bookmaker graded all 3 as losses. I'm totally fine with that. With what Trump and his supporters are doing this whole election could be blown up. That's almost impossible just like Trump winning PA. Check out Betnow and Jazzsports They were so happy Biden won they paid 150% on the first hundred wagered.

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
That's hillarous. I had Biden to win Texas, Fla, and Ohio. Bookmaker graded all 3 as losses. I'm totally fine with that. With what Trump and his supporters are doing this whole election could be blown up. That's almost impossible just like Trump winning PA. Check out Betnow and Jazzsports They were so happy Biden won they paid 150% on the first hundred wagered.
Those states aren't being contested. Stop trying to make this rocket science. I promise you, you will be paid as soon as it's 100%.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Those states aren't being contested. Stop trying to make this rocket science. I promise you, you will be paid as soon as it's 100%.

Not worried. What the RepubliCons are doing can be compared to a football team that loses a game by 3 touchdowns but in the end they complain about a pass interference non call that actually wasn't pass interference. RepubliCons are pathetic!

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
how dont i know ray cabino ?

best guess is we know each other but know him as a different name

shit i been to c.r. 50 times over the last 15 years
had to meet him sometime.

maybe at Olivio's with the old man

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What's not clear about Pennsylvania. Biden's up by 60,000. Pa. Clinched it for Biden. All you right wingers seem to forget that Trump claimed massive voter fraud in the 2016 election. He even wasted taxpayer's money to fund a voter fraud commission, which eventually found ZERO fraud. The RepubliCon party is pathetic!

Uhmmmm.... Everything?

You're a dumb fuck so let me help you out.

When they intentionally keep you away from overseeing the count (see the video I posted), something is off w/ the count.

Uhmmmm.... Everything?

You're a dumb fuck so let me help you out.

When they intentionally keep you away from overseeing the count (see the video I posted), something is off w/ the count.

Once again......That is a lie......no vote count watchers were excluded

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Once again......That is a lie......no vote count watchers were excluded

If this were true, the election would have been called that night.

Trump traded as low as 1.24 (~81% to win) well into the night. I wake up the next morning and he's like 4.40 or some shit like that. That's a 72% price shift over what could have actually been a few hours.

I don't trade Politics but something seems off about that. Just a little.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Trump traded as low as 1.24 (~81% to win) well into the night. I wake up the next morning and he's like 4.40 or some shit like that. That's a 72% price shift over what could have actually been a few hours.

Is this why?

1605009405004.png

Did minds much greater than mine pick up on this total BS Election early?

Please advise. Thank you.

There is a pandemic and the reason why there’s so many mail in ballots to count

Republican state legislatures in WI-MI-PA-GA ruled for the mail in ballots to be counted last

The D’s had a much higher mail in ballot count

The early leads trump received were a mirage

All votes were counted and trump lost bigly

Last edited:
Fuck your dumb-ass, fake news, fact checking, I saw the video. You saw it too but you are so corrupt you deny it happened.

Fine, go ahead and have your fake PA win

Trump still loses

Trump got the lowest EV count of any incumbent in 120 years

Going to lose the popular vote by over 5 million

Keep posting your baseless and laughable conspiracies if it makes ya feel better

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fine, go ahead and have your fake PA win

Trump still loses

Trump got the lowest EV count of any incumbent in 120 years

Going to lose the popular vote by over 5 million

Keep posting your baseless and laughable conspiracies if it makes ya feel better

LMAO. Sure, Trump basically had a massive lead until all the Shenagins started. There is no fucking way he lost PA on the level. No way.

Here is a screenshot of a laywer, w/ a court order, explaining to these Democratic, corrupt hacks, that they need to follow the election code:

1605014005507.png

Why do they even need a Court Order? Why?

I'll tell you exaclty why, Biden got his ass kicked in PA and needed a lot of illegal help. I can't see this not getting overturned, it's common sense they were up to no good.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
YOU ARE RIGHT .... biden did not win .... neither did LeBron... miami & trump won.. i saw the video

Some of you Dems, not all, have zero integrity and zero honor.

You saw the same video I did, just as I know UniBron won the title, becuase I saw it, I know election watchers were denied access w/ a court order. I don't need you guys BS fact-checking sources, that are in the tank for Biden. I can come to my own conclusions when presented w/ evidence.

Some of you Dems, not all, have zero integrity and zero honor.

You saw the same video I did, just as I know UniBron won the title, becuase I saw it, I know election watchers were denied access w/ a court order. I don't need you guys BS fact-checking sources, that are in the tank for Biden. I can come to my own conclusions when presented w/ evidence.

Youve made an ass of yourself last two days

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Youve made an ass of yourself last two days

Speaking of making an ass out of yourself, wanna explain why they need a court order to get Dems to actually follow the Election Code?

1605015153435.png

But this didn't happen because your Fake-as-Fuck News Sources say it didn't.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I wonder if this:

1605015599834.png

Played a small part in this:

1605015636770.png

What do you think Idiot?

The head of PA Elections never tweeted that, right? That's fake news.

Biden didn't have an Unnatural Distribution of votes... That's fake news too. Right?

If it looks like a Duck and quack likes a Duck, it's a Fucking Duck... Dumb Fuck.

I wonder if this:

View attachment 7462920

View attachment 7462921

What do you think Idiot?

Biden didn't have an Unnatural Distribution of votes... That's fake news too. Right?

If it looks like a Duck and quack likes a Duck, it's a Fucking Duck... Dumb Fuck.

Idiot? I’m not the moron who’s spewing baseless wacked out conspiracy theories

For the last four years the president was able to get a large population of mindless followers to buy into a world where facts and reality ceased to exist.

Ive called them cultists because no matter how preposterous the claims were they were always stupid enough to fall for it

I’ve already told you go ahead and lay claim to your fake PA win. Trump still loses the election

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Idiot? I’m not the moron who’s spewing baseless wacked out conspiracy theories

For the last four years the president was able to get a large population of mindless followers to buy into a world where facts and reality ceased to exist.

Ive called them cultists because no matter how preposterous the claims were they were always stupid enough to fall for it

I’ve already told you go ahead and lay claim to a fake PA win. Trump still loses the election

It ain't a fucking theory, it's what's going on.

What exactly is this election counter doing filling out a ballot? WTF is going on here.

1605016012310.png

This is fake news too, right? This is some CGI Animation and never happened because your Fake-as-Fuck news sources, says it didn't.

I'm the Conspiracy theorist yet I've given you evidence that you pretend doesn't exist. You're just corrupt as fuck and don't give a fuck. I get it but you will not muzzle me and more importantly, the truth.

I wonder if this:

View attachment 7462920

View attachment 7462921

What do you think Idiot?

I wonder if this:

View attachment 7462920

View attachment 7462921

What do you think Idiot?

Dumb fuck?

Ok-explain to us the graph you just posted and specifically point out where the unnatural distribution of votes are coming from

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's called a red mirage. The dems predicted this weeks before the election. They said Trump will have the early lead and claim victory on election night. We were warned not to fall for the red mirage. We were warned to be patience and wait for all votes to be counted. Low info RepubliCons like Gamebred fell for the red mirage. Dumb Gamebred has lost all credibility and respect. Dumb Gamebred google red mirage and learn something new today. It's over!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's called a red mirage. The dems predicted this weeks before the election. They said Trump will have the early lead and claim victory on election night. We were warned not to fall for the red mirage. We were warned to be patience and wait for all votes to be counted. Low info RepubliCons like Gamebred fell for the red mirage. Dumb Gamebred has lost all credibility and respect. Dumb Gamebred google red mirage and learn something new today. It's over!

You're fake-ass Suprression Polls had Biden in a Whitewash.... that is fake news, from your side.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Top federal prosecutor in charge of election fraud resigned yesterday in protest of RepubliCon claims of voter fraud. Bill Barr wants all credible claims of voter fraud investigation. He top prosecutor quits in protest saying zero claims are credible and Bill Barr is off his rocker. It's over. Mike Pence going on vacation speaks volumes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're fake-ass Suprression Polls had Biden in a Whitewash.... that is fake news, from your side.

Dumb Gamebred the Red Mirage is not a suppression poll. It was a theory. And it was predicted Pinocchio would use it to claim victory before all votes were counted. Dumb Gamebred that's exactly what happened. Look it up. It's over!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Top federal prosecutor in charge of election fraud resigned yesterday in protest of RepubliCon claims of voter fraud. Bill Barr wants all credible claims of voter fraud investigation. He top prosecutor quits in protest saying zero claims are credible and Bill Barr is off his rocker. It's over. Mike Pence going on vacation speaks volumes.

I fucking love it. The Left is running.... Run Forrest, Run!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LMFAO-you are such a stupid fuck

You post a graph to attempt to lay claim to your false narrative and you don’t even understand what the graph illustrates

LMAO. They succintly explain in the video. Moron.

Now, explain to me why you are denying the evidence presented in the Videos and screenshots? You say this stuff never happened and when I show you video, proving that it did, you still deny it.

Why?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Dumb Gamebred the Red Mirage is not a suppression poll. It was a theory. And it was predicted Pinocchio would use it to claim victory before all votes were counted. Dumb Gamebred that's exactly what happened. Look it up. It's over!

Fuck the Red Mirage. You Clowns did everything you could b4 the vote to fuck Trump and when that didn't work, after the votes were in, you massaged them to suit your purposes. Otherwise, why not let people observe?

You still haven't answered that, let alone, acknowledged it happened after seeing video.