Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
it was not a blow out last time... did the dems fix georgia too? did they fix the senate seats? the dems lost house seats.. you are wrong on all counts not even close...

Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining. I know what I saw and there was one reason I saw it, something shady was going on.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
go to post 31

Good post.

I'm telling you, if your Boys crew pulled this shit, I'd be on them for it. It's obvious Trump won, why the all the BS if not? The only question is will he get a fair shake.

If he does, he's in.

If he doesn't, he's out

It's no more simple nor complex than that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Good post.

I'm telling you, if your Boys crew pulled this shit, I'd be on them for it. It's obvious Trump won, why the all the BS if not? The only question is will he get a fair shake.

If he does, he's in.

If he doesn't, he's out

Baseless claims on the shit they pulled? What shit was pulled. All the claims of voter fraud are being made by far right wing political hacks. Including the same right wing hacks that claimed there were 6 million illegal votes in 2016. Have you ever heard the saying "The boy who cried wolf "? You can replace "boy" with far right wing political hacks. They have zero credibility. But Pinocchio should create another voter fraud commission like the one that he created in 2016 funded with taxpayers dollars. Sad, very sad.

kane

EOG master
Good post.

If he does, he's in.

If he doesn't, he's out

Holy Fuck! I was just assuming your original post was just sarcasm, I had no idea you were a fake news conspiracy theorist and you actually believe this bullshit

kane

EOG master
The president and his minions have yet to show one piece of actual proof that any type of voter fraud occurred, that's why all their bullshit lawsuits have been thrown out

Bushay

NHL Expert
Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining. I know what I saw and there was one reason I saw it, something shady was going on.
No one needs to piss. If there's proof show it. Trump team has got 18 different decisions from US courts since Tuesday. They are 0-18 so far. Even Trump-appointed judges. I'm surprised at your stance here. You're a good gambler. I'm sure you didn't get good using smoke and mirrors Gamebred. Came on hard facts you used to make an educated decision. That's just how judges reach decisions as well. Based on proof and common sense. No idea if this is based on your feelings towards Trump or not. I know one thing reading you over the years. You wouldn't risk your hard-earned money based on the way you reached this decision.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Holy Fuck! I was just assuming your original post was just sarcasm, I had no idea you were a fake news conspiracy theorist and you actually believe this bullshit

Of course you did becuase you're a zealot, I'm not, I'm impartial. You never see me in Political threads but someone has to say something about this insanity.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Of course you did becuase you're a zealot, I'm not, I'm impartial. You never see me in Political threads but someone has to say something about this insanity.

Is it true Trump is 0-10 in lawsuits since election day. Plus his voter fraud commission found zero incidents of fraud, eventhough Pinocchio claimed there were 6 milliom illegal votes.

Do you think Trump will be going to jail in the near future? His record in lawsuits is horrible.

kane

EOG master

You don't find it odd that all the supposed voting irregularities took place in the handful of states that Trump needed to win? There was voter fraud in Penn, Ga, Ariz, and Nev, but not in states like Fla or Ohio, the states Trump won were all fair and square, only in the swing states he lost at the end is where all the cheating took place, LMAO. Trump and his team have zero actual proof that any illegal votes were counted in any of those states, every one of his baseless lawsuits have been thrown out, there's a reason for that

railbird

EOG Master
You don't find it odd that all the supposed voting irregularities took place in the handful of states that Trump needed to win? There was voter fraud in Penn, Ga, Ariz, and Nev, but not in states like Fla or Ohio, the states Trump won were all fair and square, only in the swing states he lost at the end is where all the cheating took place, LMAO. Trump and his team have zero actual proof that any illegal votes were counted in any of those states, every one of his baseless lawsuits have been thrown out, there's a reason for that
Fla and Ohio are very organized ran by red states, Fla does it best anywhere, after learning from 2000

railbird

EOG Master
the math is way out of sync, with 95-100% partcipation in some urban precincts when it is typically 59-60. and 60 nationally in other urban precincts

Bigrunner

EOG Master
America is back baby! You can sense it!

Now if Raycabino would payoff winning bets. All my losing bets have been graded. My winners are still open?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Come on, Kane, This shit is obvious. I'd be saying the same thing if the situation were reversed.

I can't speak to the lawsuits, that may be the work of leftist judges, I have no idea.

The only thing I know is that shit ain't adding up and I've seen misconduct (poll watchers w/ a court order denied and others having to stand 20 to 30 feet away).... that's all I need to know to know something is up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Come on, Kane, This shit is obvious. I'd be saying the same thing if the situation were reversed.

I can't speak to the lawsuits, that may be the work of leftist judges, I have no idea.

The only thing I know is that shit ain't adding up and I've seen misconduct (poll watchers w/ a court order denied and others having to stand 20 to 30 feet away).... that's all I need to know to know something is up.

The fact that they even need a court order speaks volumes for those willing to listen.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is it true Trump is 0-10 in lawsuits since election day. Plus his voter fraud commission found zero incidents of fraud, eventhough Pinocchio claimed there were 6 milliom illegal votes.

Do you think Trump will be going to jail in the near future? His record in lawsuits is horrible.

They already have uncovered dead people voting for Biden and named, names. What are you watching? Mainstrem Media? Turn that shit off.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm not saying any Biden supporter here is trying to be disengenous but you don't have the facts and maybe because your plugged into the wrong feeds.

Here's my advice, short your own side and take the other side and actually look for evidence of fraud, I promise you that you will find it and rather easily.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They already have uncovered dead people voting for Biden and named, names. What are you watching? Mainstrem Media? Turn that shit off.

Fake news. Unless you have a link to a credible source.

But i can link you to multiple credible sources that reported Trump claimed voter fraud in 2016, created a voter fraud commission, and zero fraud was found. I'll wait for you to post links to your sources. This should be interesting.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm not saying any Biden supporter here is trying to be disengenous but you don't have the facts and maybe because your plugged into the wrong feeds.

Here's my advice, short your own side and take the other side and actually look for evidence of fraud, I promise you that you will find it and rather easily.
i think they know, they are just dishonest scumbags. Just like the lying polling industry

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fake news. Unless you have a link to a credible source.

But i can link you to multiple credible sources that reported Trump claimed voter fraud in 2016, created a voter fraud commission, and zero fraud was found. I'll wait for you to post links to your sources. This should be interesting.

Ok. Fair enough. If I post evidence, will you concede the point?

You're not thinking here. Think about this:

A guy who averaged about 8 people at his rallies got the most votes in presidential history? Come on.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This has been debunked also

No, it hasn't. I've seen it and heard from dozens of poll witnessess. I've heard secret audio tapes of Democratic vote counters conspiring to keep poll watchers away. Your saying things to me that I know are untrue.

Ok. Fair enough. If I post evidence, will you concede the point?

You're not thinking here. Think about this:

A guy who averaged about 8 people at his rallies got the most votes in presidential history? Come on.

You are just full of misinformation and fake stories

Want to know why Biden had such low attendance at rallies? It was by invitation only to volunteers due to Covid. Your popular but false argument makes as much sense as saying the Raiders have lost all of their fan support with their move to Vegas if you look at their attendance numbers this year

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You are just full of misinformation and fake stories

Want to know why Biden had such low attendance at rallies? It was by invitation only to volunteers due to Covid. Your popular but false argument makes as much sense as saying the Raiders have lost all of their fan support with their move to Vegas if you look at their attendance numbers this year

LMAO. I have the documents. Stop it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
LMAO. I have the documents. Stop it.
If you did and they were credible you would post it. If I'm wrong I'll apologize. You're not posting anything to prove your point at all. I think cause you know how ridiculous it sounds. just as 18 separate judges have done so far. Secret recordings? Dude. 18 court cases. Do you think that side is that smart??? They couldn't do anything to stop him for 5 years legally. Impeachment. Kids in cages etc. Now all of a sudden 18 separate courts have conspired to do this lol. Yes, I'm sure they didn't let them stand too close cause they were more than likely obnoxious trying to get closer to the point the vote counters were harassed. Those are rep and dem vote counters in every room. nothing gets counted without one of each being right there during the count. These are volunteers. So they even have the rep vote counters fooled? Cause they would come forward!. lol. Only one reason 18 judges laughed them out of their courtrooms. Cause they have zero evidence of voter fraud! That's why. You have the documents? lol. cmon man. Do you know how silly that sounds?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
[Q
If you did and they were credible you would post it. If I'm wrong I'll apologize. You're not posting anything to prove your point at all. I think cause you know how ridiculous it sounds. just as 18 separate judges have done so far. Secret recordings? Dude. 18 court cases. Do you think that side is that smart??? They couldn't do anything to stop him for 5 years legally. Impeachment. Kids in cages etc. Now all of a sudden 18 separate courts have conspired to do this lol. Yes, I'm sure they didn't let them stand too close cause they were more than likely obnoxious trying to get closer to the point the vote counters were harassed. Those are rep and dem vote counters in every room. nothing gets counted without one of each being right there during the count. These are volunteers. So they even have the rep vote counters fooled? Cause they would come forward!. lol. Only one reason 18 judges laughed them out of their courtrooms. Cause they have zero evidence of voter fraud! That's why. You have the documents? lol. cmon man. Do you know how silly that sounds?

Bushay, I've been posting on this Forum for 10 years. When have you ever seen me in a political thread? I don't give a fuck but this straight up Con job has got me caring,

Of course I have evidence, I'm not lying about that. You don't have to apologize to me for anything, we're cool. We just have a difference of opinion. I know what I've seen and I know what I've heard through audio recordings.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Can you please watch this and give your honest opinion about what you are seeing.