Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
I've been out of town, i'll update later, apparently wagners sudden fame has gone to prigozins head, he thinks because he wears a uniform that makes him a general, things will not end well for him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wagner is still recruiting, who still thinks this rouge mercenary group tried to take over the country? LOL.

watching a little bit of the sunday morning media - apparently our media really believes there was almost a civil war and Putin was on the edge. if any of that was true would they still allow wagner to recruit?

1687724509340.png

blueline

EOG Master
" humiliation on the world stage"

what happened to putin's grand vision?
not going as planned apparently...he's expected to lash out

kane

EOG master
" humiliation on the world stage"

what happened to putin's grand vision?
not going as planned apparently...he's expected to lash out
It's obvious to anyone who isn't brainwashed by Russian propaganda how weak this made Putin look

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's obvious to anyone who isn't brainwashed by Russian propaganda how weak this made Putin look
That's true, but that was probably the purpose, what the real motive is/was we can only speculate about. Possibly to weed out the disloyal who supported the supposed coup.

I have seen a report that the CIA approached prigozin and offered him $6.2 billion to stage a coup, that he told putin and was told go ahead - and they now have the money. i doubt that is true but if it is we would never admit it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets remember who exactly prigozin is - he was Putins chef, and being that Putin is paranoid(for good reason) only his most trusted people can prepare his food.

mr merlin

EOG Master
After the fall of the soviet union in the early 90's i read Putin was a cab driver, prigozhin served 12 years in prison and he ran a hot dog stand when he got out, I wonder if they knew each other back then?

MrTop

EOG Master
After the fall of the soviet union in the early 90's i read Putin was a cab driver, prigozhin served 12 years in prison and he ran a hot dog stand when he got out, I wonder if they knew each other back then?

of course they did.. every cab driver stops and gets a hot dog every now and then

MrTop

EOG Master
Lets remember who exactly prigozin is - he was Putins chef, and being that Putin is paranoid(for good reason) only his most trusted people can prepare his food.

i see W flew out there to celebrate no invasion since he knows a thing or two about invasions.