Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
Who's that a win for?

Two more Natrium units for coal-to-nuclear switching​

05 April 2023

US utility PacifiCorp has increased its ambition for using Natrium advanced reactors in the 2030s, adding two further units to its plans in addition to the demonstration unit already slated for a retiring coal power plant in Kemmerer, Wyoming.

keep betting on coal

even jina and saudi moving away from fossil.

MrTop

EOG Master

always easier to play defense in war.. the offense needs 3-1 ratio to attack.. Russia has been on defense since january. They must figure why attack let Ukraine waste their people.

I think ukraine making a mistake attacking unless they can go in and win.. Russia does not want to get more people from their country.. Vlad would have to say it is a war to his people to get more...Vlad does not want to do it. That is why he got china last week to see if eukraine would agree to stop everything

this is starting to look like a stalemate or if trump comes in... he gives land away cause he is weak

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember when we pretended for 20 years one of the reasons we were fighting the taliban because they grew opium which flooded our streets with heroin, etc?

1687179907535.png

MrTop

EOG Master
China has some janitor meet blinkin when he arrives in bejing, compare it to lavrov.

View attachment 7469294

View attachment 7469295

what this is a payback how the US has been treating china. Tit for Tat. China does not like the way the US has them in a bind. Let me name them. Tariffs, The US is moving companies out of china to India so that is lost money. China economy not doing so good. The balloon episode on national stage. Taiwan the biggest. China does a ton of stuff to the US too.. they have to accept it.. now the countries ironed it out. Business as usual.

mr merlin

EOG Master
biden has nothing to do with it... your brain is full of bias and you are still upset joe beat the donald and it has been years. Seek help

the parties yesterday were huge. Everyone had a good time.
Biden has nothing to do with americas decline in the eyes of country after country across the world? Really?

We're no longer respected, no longer feared, no longer a shining example.

When foreigners look at the US they see us as an example of what not to do. That is bidens fault.

What parties are you referring to? Juneteenth?

mr merlin

EOG Master
African nations have a tough decision, align with russia and china or cave in to finnish threats, LOL.

That's a tough one.

1687264025141.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Biden has nothing to do with americas decline in the eyes of country after country across the world? Really?

We're no longer respected, no longer feared, no longer a shining example.

When foreigners look at the US they see us as an example of what not to do. That is bidens fault.

What parties are you referring to? Juneteenth?

joe has nothing to do with africa... i agree with domestic decline

mr merlin

EOG Master
gold down

Budweiser getting killed ...
I'm almost ready to buy some Bud - they're giving a $15 rebate on a 15 pack, which means it should be just about free.

I figure if I buy some they lose more money than if I dont, does that seem reasonable?