Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
Nobody cares but libtards so they don't have to face the abomination they voted into the White House.

Nobody here can vote for or against Hershel Walker, despite your obsession.

Not sure how many times that needs to be said.
So because I don't live in Georgia, that means I'm not allowed to talk about politicians in that state? According to your logic I'm only allowed to mention politicians in Florida, LMAO. Hey, go tell Comrade Merlin starting now he's only allowed to post about politicians in Minnesota, what a dumb fucking mutt you are

MrTop

EOG Master
With its troops losing ground almost daily, the Kremlin has told some of its state media to start admitting some of the failings of President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, worried that its relentlessly upbeat propaganda was fueling growing public doubts.

The shift in policy over the last few weeks, described by people familiar with the Kremlin’s tight message management who spoke on condition of anonymity, has unleashed a wave of unusual public criticism of the military. After months of reporting virtually nothing but battlefield successes, state TV has lately been cataloging Russian retreats and defeats - without the usual positive spin from the Ministry of Defense.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So because I don't live in Georgia, that means I'm not allowed to talk about politicians in that state? According to your logic I'm only allowed to mention politicians in Florida, LMAO. Hey, go tell Comrade Merlin starting now he's only allowed to post about politicians in Minnesota, what a dumb fucking mutt you are
It would be helpful if you would renounce liberalism and join the rest of us on the right side of history.

Just give it a try, you'll like it over here.

boston massacre

EOG Master
In an explosive report published by The Daily Beast earlier this week, the anonymous woman said that while she was dating Walker, now an anti-abortion candidate in Georgia, he urged her to have an abortion and then reimbursed her. She provided documents, including an image of a personal check she said he sent to repay her for the abortion.

But Herschel Walker is anti-abortion, LMAO

Nobody Gives 2 Fucks About Some Broad Who Is Looking To Make A Name For Herself.

America's Concerned About Inflation, Gas Prices, Border Security. ETC.

Go Talk Your Flaky Stuff With Snow White.

MrTop

EOG Master
Better to let Huawei do business unfettered says the dipshit.

china pulled one over on him with the communication business. They did the same with the mexican tariffs

nobody does trades like the donald

burying the US. In so many years you will have china soldiers at the us border

mr merlin

EOG Master
china pulled one over on him with the communication business. They did the same with the mexican tariffs

Still talking about trump as the country declines.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

"Doing nothing is far better than adding tariffs to Chinese goods", says the retard.

"That will fix it!", says the retard.

MrTop

EOG Master
Still talking about trump as the country declines.

they are all trying to top the dollar but can't. You backed russia . You are not even from russia. One sad citizen. Struggling in the war. Keep going backwards. are you at the 10 yd line now? The US weapons you thought were nothing. The US did not give ukraine the best stuff. Getting schooled. Shows you how much you really know but cow shit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they are all trying to top the dollar but can't. You backed russia . You are not even from russia. One sad citizen. Struggling in the war. Keep going backwards. are you at the 10 yd line now? The US weapons you thought were nothing. The US did not give ukraine the best stuff. Getting schooled. Shows you how much you really know but cow shit.
I'm starting to have doubts about russias army, have to admit that. Things are very interesting right now - lots of talk that the ukrainians are going to launch a huge offensive any day now - because the weather will turn and make the land a muddy mess unsuitable for fighting, on the other hand the russians are gaining lots of ground in the donbass and many russians are saying "land, schmand, we're gonna take it all back". So stay tuned.

By the way, tomorrow is Putins birthday, mentions that the russians will do something big for his birthday present.

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm starting to have doubts about russias army, have to admit that. Things are very interesting right now - lots of talk that the ukrainians are going to launch a huge offensive any day now - because the weather will turn and make the land a muddy mess unsuitable for fighting, on the other hand the russians are gaining lots of ground in the donbass and many russians are saying "land, schmand, we're gonna take it all back". So stay tuned.

By the way, tomorrow is Putins birthday, mentions that the russians will do something big for his birthday present.

yep he is 70... just looking at him looks pretty good for 70. What are his numbers at the doc ???

I know russia is not done. The US retired generals said the russians still have plenty of firepower. Those generals have not been wrong once during the war. They get fed inside info from cia and active duty high ranking people.

mr merlin

EOG Master
yep he is 70... just looking at him looks pretty good for 70. What are his numbers at the doc ???

I know russia is not done. The US retired generals said the russians still have plenty of firepower. Those generals have not been wrong once during the war. They get fed inside info from cia and active duty high ranking people.
phew, the same generals that have lost every war recently, that thought the afghan army would last a long time, give me a break.

MrTop

EOG Master
phew, the same generals that have lost every war recently, that thought the afghan army would last a long time, give me a break.

have not lost wars. They have to fight with hands tied, You would not believe the rules that the us military has to fight by that russia does not.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Market tanking, oil surging and biden said 2 days ago that "no one fucks with a biden". meanwhile in the real world.

1665164351269.png

MrTop

EOG Master
Market tanking, oil surging and biden said 2 days ago that "no one fucks with a biden". meanwhile in the real world.

View attachment 7467199

U.S. Rig Count Slides Amid Jump In Crude Prices​

The number of total active drilling rigs in the United States fell by 3 this week, according to new data from Baker Hughes published on Friday.

The total rig count fell to 762 this week—229 rigs higher than the rig count this time in 2021.

Oil rigs in the United States decreased by 2 this week, to 602. Gas rigs slipped 1, to 158. Miscellaneous rigs stayed the same at 2.

MrTop

EOG Master

NATO Once Feared a Putin Victory. Now It Worries Over His Defeat​

• Russian leader closing off possible routes to settlement
  • US, Europe seek win for Kyiv, not so sure on loss for Putin

mr merlin

EOG Master

Just watched some of the evening news, they led off with the "risk' of nuclear war, please tell me that Biden's plan for the midterms isn't to rally the people around his leadership during these "perilous" times, LOL?

Will even the most delusional leftist trust biden's judgement and strength? I doubt it.

The more instability there is the more reason people will vote for change.

mr merlin

EOG Master

There's been a noticeable shift in tone on my highly trusted russian sources the last couple days, less doom and gloom, more certainty of victory, sounds like more troops and material are arriving and the first mobilized men will be right behind them, there's even talk of another attempt to seize Kiev in the new year.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Just watched some of the evening news, they led off with the "risk' of nuclear war, please tell me that Biden's plan for the midterms isn't to rally the people around his leadership during these "perilous" times, LOL?

Will even the most delusional leftist trust biden's judgement and strength? I doubt it.

The more instability there is the more reason people will vote for change.

the evening news,

They're A Real Piece Of Work With Their Reporting !

mr merlin

EOG Master
the evening news,

They're A Real Piece Of Work With Their Reporting !
I dont watch any fake media with the exception of maybe 15 min a night when i eat and watch the beginning of the news - gives me a perspective on the lies(since otherwise i'd never see a second of it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I dont watch any fake media with the exception of maybe 15 min a night when i eat and watch the beginning of the news - gives me a perspective on the lies(since otherwise i'd never see a second of it.

gives me a perspective on the lies

Always Good To Know What The Enemy Is Thinking.