Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Instead of pumping oil here and making American workers and companies money, the Biden administration is gonna reward a communist Maduro regime that forced millions to flee from the country.

Fucking brilliant.

MrTop

EOG Master
Instead of pumping oil here and making American workers and companies money, the Biden administration is gonna reward a communist Maduro regime that forced millions to flee from the country.

Fucking brilliant.

chevron is in Valenzuela...that is the US

MrTop

EOG Master
WASHINGTON—U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Ukraine was responsible for the August assassination outside Moscow of the daughter of a prominent far-right wing Russian ideologue, a U.S. official said.

MrTop

EOG Master
You clearly can’t comprehend what I just said.

it is a carrot and stick game with every country. The US has the power to play any country. Didn't you see the donald go to NK holding out a carrot to do good and become a mini china... they said no. So the stick keeps hitting

MrTop

EOG Master

Fucking brilliant.

you cannot understand that Chevron is a usa company. They are ready to go in the commie country not the usa. the chevron CEO was on TV,, buy a newspaper otherwise. He said it will take a year in the USA to drill

boston massacre

EOG Master
more countries using coal from europe and joe worried about the air. Sit down with oil people sooner the better. It will take 1 year to get prices down but get started ASAP.. refinery problem too 4 places went down oil men refuse to build more.

US getting screwed too.

Guy Before Biden.

NEVER Got Screwed.

You'll Never Prove Me Wrong On That Statement.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden's decision to sell our strategic petroleum reserve for political benefit will likely be an article of impeachment.

Did you see his idiotic comment to some guy in FL yesterday? He was heard saying "you dont fuck with a biden", 32 days till his fate is sealed. His own party will abandon him.

They'll Be Several Of Them.

kane

EOG master
In an explosive report published by The Daily Beast earlier this week, the anonymous woman said that while she was dating Walker, now an anti-abortion candidate in Georgia, he urged her to have an abortion and then reimbursed her. She provided documents, including an image of a personal check she said he sent to repay her for the abortion.

But Herschel Walker is anti-abortion, LMAO

kane

EOG master
When asked if he knew the woman, he said "Not at all". He claims he doesn't know the woman, buy she happens to be the mother of one of his children, it's amazing how many lies this scumbag tells

he was asked if he knew who the woman could be. “Not at all,” he said.

It’s surprising Walker had trouble working out her identity. She’s apparently the mother of one of the children he has publicly acknowledged as his own

The Daily Beast said the woman had proved she is the mother of one of his children.

kane

EOG master
Republican Herschel Walker has campaigned in Georgia as being passionately "pro-life" and has said he opposes abortions under any circumstances.

He opposes abortions under any circumstances........................except when he's the one involved, then it's okay, what a hypocritical asshole

kane

EOG master
The woman who spoke to The Daily Beast said that initially she’d decided to come forward because “I just can’t with the hypocrisy anymore.”

He didn’t accept responsibility for the kid we did have together, and now he isn’t accepting responsibility for the one that we didn’t have,” she said in Wednesday’s revelation. “That says so much about how he views the role of women in childbirth, versus his own. And now he wants to take that choice away from other women and couples entirely.”

kane

EOG master
Here's what one of his kids had to say about him

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us,” tweeted Christian Walker, a conservative social media influencer. “You’re not a ‘family man’ when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.”

Herschel Walker has also been accused of violence and domestic abuse by multiple women, including Christian Walker’s mother, Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, to whom he was married from 1983 to 2002.

kane

EOG master
Herschel Walker, family man, protector of women, anti-abortion, family values, good Christian, Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

mr merlin

EOG Master
Venezuela sanctions will be lowered soon . joe 's deal will allow chevron to start pumping there again. If you buy oil it will be a mistake
Maduro owes his existence to russia, china, and cuba, he'll say thanks for lifting sanctions and then refuse to sell a bbl of oil to either the US or europe.

They dont matter anyway - their production is still pretty low(maybe 800K/day) doubtful they could increase that more than a few hundred K more.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Herschel Walker, family man, protector of women, anti-abortion, family values, good Christian, Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Nobody cares but libtards so they don't have to face the abomination they voted into the White House.

Nobody here can vote for or against Hershel Walker, despite your obsession.

Not sure how many times that needs to be said.

MrTop

EOG Master
Maduro owes his existence to russia, china, and cuba, he'll say thanks for lifting sanctions and then refuse to sell a bbl of oil to either the US or europe.

They dont matter anyway - their production is still pretty low(maybe 800K/day) doubtful they could increase that more than a few hundred K more.

• Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, and Canada are the three leading countries with the most oil reserves.
screwing the US does not work they will put sanctions back on.

mr merlin

EOG Master
  • Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, and Canada are the three leading countries with the most oil reserves.
screwing the US does not work they will put sanctions back on.
He will NOT do us any favors, period, if we need and request oil he will refuse and sell it to someone else. I dont think sanctions even matter to them.

MrTop

EOG Master
He will NOT do us any favors, period, if we need and request oil he will refuse and sell it to someone else. I dont think sanctions even matter to them.

it does not matter?

then why do they want to get rid of it? same with iran

The U.S., Venezuela’s government and some Venezuelan opposition figures have also worked out a deal that would free up hundreds of millions of dollars in Venezuelan state funds frozen in American banks to pay for imports of food, medicine and equipment for the country’s battered electricity grid and municipal water systems.