Off to a local bar next Saturday night

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
So that's a minimum $36 to likely stream for one NFL playoff game. What else is left if the NHL and NBA will not regularly stream for games that are otherwise shown for "free"? That's right. Sunday noon mlb games until mid- June. That's okay. Spare me the expense.

MrTop

EOG Master
Peacock game did 23 million

these are highest rated game from last week of NFL season

• Dallas 38, Washington 10, 21.73 million viewers
  • Buffalo 21, Miami 14, 21.18 million
  • Green Bay 17, Chicago 9, 21.00 million
  • Pittsburgh 17, Baltimore 10 (Saturday), 19.78 million
  • Houston 23, Indianapolis 19, (Saturday) 19.70 million

those numbers are a bit tilted because i did not have my eye operation. I got only one eye now so i got my eye on everyone at this time.

Valuist

EOG Master
Looking forward to Purdue @ Illinois tonight? Top two seeds for the Big 10 tourney. Just tune in to the B10 Network......oops. Apparently the B10 Network deemed wrestling a must see event tonight and the bball is relegated to Peacock.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Looking forward to Purdue @ Illinois tonight? Top two seeds for the Big 10 tourney. Just tune in to the B10 Network......oops. Apparently the B10 Network deemed wrestling a must see event tonight and the bball is relegated to Peacock.
First day of the men’s B10 tourney is on Peacock also.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are facing a reckoning. The revenue they need to continue paying the escalating salaries and other costs is going to fall off a Cliff Claven then enter the towel heads. LIVFLe.