O/T If you could cheat on your significant other

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: O/T If you could cheat on your significant other

Now I have to get to know all of you a little better before I go showing you exactly what I look like. I may be easy but I am picky.

Another words 'let me find a nice fake semi-believable one to show the gallery' :rolleyes:

ASL? :LMAO

I will look around and see if I have an "interesting" one of her. :LMAO

They would be a lot more fun than anything she has I would bet money on that :houra

No you have way too many pics of me that are not suppose to be seen, remember they can be used as evidence against me.

Blondie

EOG Master

No you have way too many pics of me that are not suppose to be seen, remember they can be used as evidence against me.

Well since my desktop is fried and I had to get a new one, the only one I can find is of you topless :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Hell yes she would. What else are friends for?

oh well at least I can now show my face in that one store again.:LMAO

The best part was the look on the clerk's face. Not sure he has ever seen breasts before let alone ones like yours :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Gee I guess that means that is what your sorry ass would do huh?

No, actually I have posted my pictures on the forums many times...I have been around the internet long enough to know not everyone puts up a real photo.

:cheers

The best part was the look on the clerk's face. Not sure he has ever seen breasts before let alone ones like yours :LMAO

Yeah I know what you mean, I thought he was gonna die when I asked him if he wanted to touch them as well.:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah I know what you mean, I thought he was gonna die when I asked him if he wanted to touch them as well.:LMAO

Last time I let you drink that much and go out in public. Do you even remember asking the police officer the same thing :doh1

No, actually I have posted my pictures on the forums many times...I have been around the internet long enough to know not everyone puts up a real photo.

:cheers

Well that is because most people are dog ugly.:finger004

Last time I let you drink that much and go out in public. Do you even remember asking the police officer the same thing :doh1

Oh crap does he still work there or did he get fired over that one?:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Oh I am so sorry you have forgotten how to hit on women. Don't worry I can show you how. I can get dates really easily.:LMAO

It's funny how different 'women' react on these forums compared to the women I speak to on other online forums or sites...I never get these reactions anywhere else.:rolleyes:

It's funny how different 'women' react on these forums compared to the women I speak to on other online forums or sites...I never get these reactions anywhere else.:rolleyes:

Hmm well I guess we have never met anywhere else. This is me. I would be just the same no matter when or where I am.

munson15

I want winners...

My answer is no, I don't care how hot GG's picture is.:+textinb3

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

NO!! I respect my wife and kids..I couldn't do it!! MAY'N!!

May'n!!! You spend all day looking and drooling at pic of hot babes. Are you telling me that if one of those girls show up in person, you wont do it? With zero chance of getting caught? :+signs15- :+textinb3

Matt

EOG Veteran

If I could cheat on her with GeorgiaGirl and get away with it I would almost have to say yes...

Disclaimer:

The above statement was wrote assuming that GeorgiaGirl is not a Journeyman ghost.

If I could cheat on her with GeorgiaGirl and get away with it I would almost have to say yes...

Disclaimer:

The above statement was wrote assuming that GeorgiaGirl is not a Journeyman ghost.

Oh NO baby I can tell you I am not a Journeyman ghost. I am all woman! That I can promise you!

Blondie

EOG Master

Disclaimer:

You can rest assured GG is NOT a journeyman ghost. I have too much dirt on her :LMAO

Matt

EOG Veteran

Oh NO baby I can tell you I am not a Journeyman ghost. I am all woman! That I can promise you!

Well that is great to know, its good to have a few more females around this place. Its a pleasure having you here Georgia Girl; and btw I think I might have been the WR on that football team...lol.

:party

P.S- When can we expect for you to post your pic?

Blondie

EOG Master

You are always wondering about something :LMAO

Well that is great to know, its good to have a few more females around this place. Its a pleasure having you here Georgia Girl; and btw I think I might have been the WR on that football team...lol.

:party

P.S- When can we expect for you to post your pic?

Oh crap I think I may remember you! You will have to give me some hints. I promise I don't forget a.......well ya know!:LMAO

real soon!

I wonder if you are Georgie Girl and whether or not those are yours or her peaches?:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Nooo, I am not Georgia Girl. If she ever gets around to posting a pic then you will see there is a difference.

Either she posts one or I post one and she will hunt me down for the one i will post :LMAO

Matt

EOG Veteran

Oh crap I think I may remember you! You will have to give me some hints. I promise I don't forget a.......well ya know!:LMAO

real soon!

Well hopefully you do remember me, but if you want hints like that your going to have to email me. Any chance you have msn messenger? Also, in exchange for that, I would like to see some of those pictures Blondie has been talking about regarding you and public nudity..lol.

:houra

Matt

EOG Veteran

Nooo, I am not Georgia Girl. If she ever gets around to posting a pic then you will see there is a difference.

Either she posts one or I post one and she will hunt me down for the one i will post :LMAO

Have you ever posted a picture of yourself online Blondie?