O/T If you could cheat on your significant other

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: O/T If you could cheat on your significant other

After discussing with the cook, the open door policy is not as open as I thought. :+signs8-1

Matt

EOG Veteran

Hey Georgia Girl....

How are you doing this afternoon hun?

munson15

I want winners...

In case you had not noticed, Munson is a very nice guy! The nice ones on here counterbalance the others :cheers
Thanks very much, Blondie, but I lied about the promotion!:+signs9-9

munson15

I want winners...

I still believe what I said, though, if that counts for anything.:cheers

This was sent to me by a friend in the surveillance field. I am sharing it with friends and family on a need to know basis.

I cannot vouch for its validity.

But if true, it could very well rock the foundation of this country.

SECURITY PHOTO: CONFIDENTIAL

The photo is a video capture from a security camera located in the North Corridor that leads to the Senate floor in the US Capitol Building.

This is classified material, so do not ask how or where I got it. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /

If you do, you could come up missing.

Please DO NOT FORWARD this to just anyone. Don't even think about it!!

The repercussions could shake things up more than you can imagine.

A highly respected politician's head is on the line here!

I feel someone should know the truth, so I picked Georgia Girl! :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

This was sent to me by a friend in the surveillance field.I am sharing it with friends and family on a need to know basis.

I cannot vouch for its validity.

But if true, it could very well rock the foundation of this country.

SECURITY PHOTO: CONFIDENTIAL

The photo is a video capture from a security camera located in the North Corridor that leads to the Senate floor in the US Capitol Building.

This is classified material, so do not ask how or where I got it.

If you do, you could come up missing.

Please DO NOT FORWARD this to just anyone. Don't even think about it!!

The repercussions could shake things up more than you can imagine.

A highly respected politician's head is on the line here!

I feel someone should know the truth, so I picked Georgia Girl! :LMAO

Who knows how many EOG'ers are attending the Iowa caucuses tonight. How could you release something so sensitive today, of all days, Shrink!?:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks Blondie, normally I strive to be honest at all costs. And believe, me, the costs are pretty high, sometimes!:+textinb3

Telling the truth all the time can be a bit of a challenge, but it saves hassles later down the line when the truth does come out

Blondie

EOG Master

Balonde dinna sii yuu pictuh yeh, wang alway niic, wang ollder nah

Well there is one picture of me on this forum, but seeing as you are havingt issues spelling my name correctly I am not sure you would be able to find it. So far, you have always been nice and I have never had any complaints about you. :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Telling the truth all the time can be a bit of a challenge, but it saves hassles later down the line when the truth does come out
This is true, Blondie, but if I may get philosophical with you, many people don't want to hear the truth.

Blondie

EOG Master

This is true, Blondie, but if I may get philosophical with you, many people don't want to hear the truth.

You are correct. Too many times people want to hear the truth as they percieve it and not what it really is....

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Please go back to your Filipino boy sites J-Man, I am sick of being nice to you piece of shit. You fucked over TheRx, now it is only a matter of time until you try to fuck over Ken and EOG. I know he likely has you here because you cause a lot of drama which in turn brings traffic to his website, but you are truely a piece of work.

:LMAO:LMAO this is new EOG record i read 7 pages of this brutal thread before this statement reared its ugly head again. Usually it pops up around page two. Bravo.

Blondie

EOG Master

Balonde dinna sii yuu pictuh yeh, wang alway niic, wang ollder nah

如果你真正地想要看此的圖片然後你需要批轉你的電子郵件對調解人和安排tehm送它到我。 我然後將送你圖片的我自己。 否則,你真正地不顯然地然後想要看一。